Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Mist ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Started 12/02/2007 Completed 12/02/2007
Chapter 11
Mist landed on Earth, patting away the small fires that burned at his attire. It was because he was level-headed that Mist thought to teleport to Earth, rather than trying to ride out a Phoenix going nova. When he looked up, he was greeted to a world he never dreamed he would see (mostly because he had never heard of it).
All around him was a thick copse of lush, green forestation. The scent of wood hung heavily in the air, indicating a lack of smog. Several small animals leapt around hi feet finding no fear in going near a Human. The sound of a gently rolling stream caused Mist to seek it out and replenish his resources.
As he neared the stream he could her what sounded like a festival in the distance. He ignored it the excited shouts and musical laughter in favor of cleaning the millions of years worth of dirt, sweat and grime from his body. Sure, he could have cleaned on Jurai, but he didn't want to take the chance of being named God, he hadn't liked the experience it had caused the last time…
 
Mist watched from within a shadow as nine of the most gorgeous women he had ever seen were playing a game of tickle tag, where everyone was it. He hadn't been able to discern the rules to their game, but it was difficult to make out words over their high-pitched screams. For the first time, Mist realized just how important it was that he got daily sex from Kitana. He hadn't had to think about such things when he was in Timerealm, because he could focus on the Art, and getting out. Now that he was out and watching young, busty girls slapping at each other and grabbing in provocative (in his mind anyway) was bringing back base urges with a vengeance.
Mist could count nine girls, the first that took his attention was a five-eight brown headed bombshell, that excelled in the ninja arts, if her flipping, cart wheeling and stalking skills had any say. She had a long, thick braid of red-brown hair falling down her back and tied at the tip with a dulled kunai, wearing a short green skirt and white tanktop, displaying her assets quite well for any peeping tom to see.
The next one was a dusky-tanned girl, wearing a set of biker shorts and a tight T-shirt, standing at five-three, with dark green hair cascading down from her head and wrapped around in a tight braid over her shoulder. She appeared the most domesticated of the group, as she had just left the game to start on preparing a meal.
The third tall woman was wearing a leather corset, fishnet stockings, a black, zippered crotch thong and calf-high boots. Her distinctly purple hair was tied in a bun, allowing a few strands to stick out in decoration. The girls must have been playing around when she put that, since she was blushing a beet red, while the others laughed at her.
A fourth was off to the side, bathing with a tub of heated water. Every so often, Mist could make out the shape of her milky skinned body, her bright red hair plastered over her breasts and hanging low enough to hide her modesty.
Number five was now tackling the brunette and straddling her back for complete access to tickle points. She had short-cropped black hair that rested against her neck and hid her face as she leaned over to get a better position; she was wearing a red skirt that fell to her knees and a loose white shirt, tied in a knot on the back hem, to show off her belly.
A set of blonde twins dropped to their knees pointing at the large girl being dominated and forced tap by tickle attack. Both were under five-feet and had curly hair let loose down their backs, and the both wore an identical outfit, consisting of khaki-shaded mountaineer shorts, a matching jacket and a tight white shirt beneath the jacket.
For a moment Mist thought he had miscounted the nine, only seeing seven now, when he saw an aqua-marine haired girl emerge from the tent in nothing but her black cotton underwear and cream to treat poison ivy rashes.
Following closely behind was a young girl with light blue hair, tied in three odango, each strand being used as a lead for the braid that went down her back. The nurse's outfit she wore gave Mist the idea she had treated the other girl for her infection.
 
As the sun began the last vestiges of its descent and Mist had seen no other people in the general area, he weighed his options. He really didn't need to go visit the girls, but a stirring in his gut held him fast when he tried to leave; though he had written it off several times as a typical effect caused by watching all nine for most of a day.
Rather than wait within a shadow for the rest of the day, Mist rose up, out of his hide away and approached the girls.
“Hey look Mars, it's a ninja man!” the long-legged brunette exclaimed, gripping the raven haired girl, named Mars, by the elbow and pointing to Mist excitedly.
Mars smiled at her tall friend. “He's a bit taller than you, Jupiter, I'd be willing to bet you two would make a perfect couple!” Mars teased, causing the taller girl to blush.
“Come on, Mars, don't tease Jupiter… just because she's a ninja fanatic!” the young girl, with the light-blue hair, chastened her friend. The group of girls shared a giggle at the expense their tall friend and newly arrived ninja.
Though he had forgotten that he was wearing his ninja attire, remembering only after greeting the girls, Mist was quite surprised at their easy acceptance of a ninja popping up. “Hello, ladies, I'm Mist,” he greeted, bowing reverently.
“Mist, huh?” questioned Mars. “Is that a pseudonym?” Her voice was light, but she also held a note of intrigue.
“Psuedo- what?” Mist asked completely baffled. He could barely pronounce the word, let alone know its meaning.
“Sorry, Mist-kun, Rei's a brain,” Jupiter explained. “She means alias.” Seeing the cloudy look not lessen in the least, she continued. “You know, like a secret identity? I'm pretty sure that ninja have to use secret identities to protect those from their civilian life, right?” The stars in her eyes were plainly visible, giving Mist the idea she was interested.
Actually, now that he took a moment to observe them all, he noted all nine had a look of hunger in their eye. He rubbed the back of his neck, suddenly feeling very nervous. “Mist is my psuedo-pseudonym, then.”
“That's so cool!” Jupiter exclaimed, clasping her hands under her chin and gazing wantonly at the ninja before her.
“Since she won't be able to,” Mars grumbled, showing signs of exasperation toward her friend. “I'll introduce you to the gang. I'm Mars, age twenty-two, hobbies are archery and knitting, she's Jupiter, age nineteen, hobbies are training in the ninja arts and growing miniature trees, the blonde twins are Venus and Uranus, age seventeen, hobbies are doings things n perfect synchronization and swapping places when no one notices it. The sexy homemaker with dark green hair is Pluto, age twenty, hobbies are looking sexy while doing house work and making the most delicious meals on the planet.” Said green-haired homemaker blushed from the praise. “The tall one with the purple hair is Saturn, age twenty-three, hobbies are training with a weird bladed staff-like weapon, the bright red-haired girl is Terra Firma, but we just call her Terra, age nineteen, hobbies are homemaking and modeling. This is Mercury, the best nurse in Orange Star City; and my favorite aquamarine-haired woman in all of Planet Z, Neptune!” There was a great deal of sisterly love behind her words. “She's twenty-seven, single and enjoys long walks o the beach, hobbies are working at capsule Corp, where she always brings home strange stories, hover-car racing, where she's a national champion and reading romance novels!” The way Mars's voice was wording it you would believe Neptune was on a game show.
The assembled girls crowded behind Neptune, the woman with aquamarine hair. “WOOOH!” the girls cooed, bringing a healthy blush to Neptune's cheeks.
Mist couldn't shake feeling he was being married off to one (or possibly all) of the girls. He needed to change the subject, and fast. “So, uh, what are you girls doing, playing around out here? You do realize how dangerous the woods can be right?”
The passed glances and a few giggles arose. After a few moments of laughter, the girl with aquamarine hair spoke. “That Cell-guy's gonna destroy the world tomorrow anyways,” she offered, tossing a hand like nothing really mattered. “Hey, since this s our last night alive, let's make it memorable; what do you say girls?”
Mist could only sputter, had he really heard what he thought? “Excuse me, I've been away for a while, but did you say some guy was threatening to destroy the world?”
The girls looked into Mist's exposed eyes, and realized that, yes indeed; he looked like he had not been around a television or radio for the last several weeks. “Are you kidding me?” Mars questioned. This was absurd, how could someone not have heard of Cell? “Where were you for the last few weeks, in a box? Cell's been running around the world eating people for almost a month now and you say you haven't even heard of him?!” By the end of her questioning, Mars was screaming.
Jupiter and Neptune wrapped arms around Mars, calming the girl considerably. Venus and Uranus pulled Mist to another area to have a private chat. “Mars lost her parents when Ginger Town was attacked and so we try not to bring up Cell around her.” Venus answered, before Mist could piece together the question.
“We came out here to get her away from the rest of her family who aren't doing anything but running away,” Uranus informed the ninja in red.
“You know I don't see why everyone started running, if Cell blows up the planet like he said he was going to, it wouldn't matter where they ran, they'd still be killed in the blast.” The twins knelt down in the grass and ran their dainty fingers through the lush forest vegetation. “We thought we would enjoy our last week alive, here in the woods we used to camp out in.”
Mist looked Venus as she finished speaking; at least he thought she was Venus. “Can you tell me where this Cell guy is?”
“Don't tell me you want to enter his tournament too?” Uranus questioned, looking up at Mist with deep concern.
“Tournament?” Mist questioned. This could be fun, Mist thought.
Apparently he was projecting his emotions quite clearly as he suddenly had both twins gripping his arms and looking in the eyes with adorable pouts on their faces. “No! You can't fight Cell, he's way too strong!” the twins shouted in synch.
Mist tried to free his arms, much to no avail. “Someone has to stop him, might as well be me. I did kill a god when I was only seventeen. What's some weirdo claiming he's going to destroy the world?” Mist's voice was confident, displaying his complete belief in himself.
“There's no way we're going to let a hot stud-muffin like you get away!” Venus shouted, alerting the others to Mist's struggles. And like a pack wolves, the girls moved in, a dangerous glint in their eyes as they neared their prey.
 
 
LWH (laarcae@laarcae.com)