Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Mist ❯ Chapter 28 ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Started12/11/2007 Completed 12/14/2007
Chapter 28
Yayoi ran by at hypersonic speeds, screaming like a young girl in a haunted house; which she practically was… “Come on, Yayoi, you can do it! Blast those Shikima! OH! Careful, young one! Here comes another tentacle!” Selene shouted, trying to get her new toy broken in before the tournament was tougher than she thought is was going to be. It was a good thing that she could speed up and slow down a Realms time speed.
Yayoi shrieked when a group of Shikima wrapped her in phallus-shaped tentacles, ripping away was little remained of her clothing and trying their hardest to take her virginity. After another minute of squirming under the ministrations of the tentacle, Yayoi felt like she couldn't put up any more resistance. “Help me, Queen Serenity! They're gonna… Ohhh… take my flower!”
Selene blinked a few times, wondering just how such a beautiful woman like Yayoi could keep her chastity for so long. `Maybe this could do her some good?' Selene thought for all of a second. “Use your powers, tell them you don't want to!” Selene instructed.
Yayoi shifted her hips, struggling vainly at the iron-hard grips that held her. <STOP IT!!!> she shrieked in her mind. It came as a great surprise when the beasts all released her. “D-Did I do that?” she asked of her retainer.
Selene smiled as bright as the Sun. She really liked this girl, so adaptive and never gave up. `She's just like my daughter!'
 
Allure materialized in a plane of existence only three others knew about. This was the Kai Plane, the Realm created to harness the souls of deceased Kais, Kanassa-jins, Chi-Dragons and Elder gods. When one the most powerful entities is killed, the Elders moved their soul here, in a Realm that sealed away the memories of the deceased.
Allure had come here to acquire a baiting tool to retain the Elders' position of sovereignty. However, as Reese had forewarned before, this particular entity was someone they had repeatedly shafted; most notably were the times they used her as a bartering tool to Shao Kahn, when Onaga began the purge of Edenia, and again as a distraction toward Ranma, when he was operating under the title Mist.
The Elders had even go so far as to send her soul back as a Supreme Kai and given her fragments of her original memories; just enough to convince Ranma to remain in the Other World and train under her tutelage before facing her unknown enemies.
If they had left her with Ranma, rather than her vegetable of a body, or sending her Kai powers to her children, hidden within the Realm Time, or even if they hadn't have sent her soul to this Realm, maybe she would be willing to assist them willingly. Maybe she would be willing to give the Elder gods a second thought before trying to kill them?
`Such thoughts are for the Mortals, and will get me nowhere,' Allure thought ruefully.
Now that its head was clear, Allure began the risky task of locating Kitana…
 
Nabiki ascended the stairs of the girls' Elementary school, her mind on ways to get Umino. She had worked hard establishing the boy's name among the big boys of the technological industry, and she would be damned before she let it all go to waste. Which she knew was exactly what would happen if it wasn't her that married the overly pious boy.
The sounds of metal scraping against the linoleum flooring brought her back to her present situation. Here she was, playing the role of a mother for Ranma's kids.
That, is going to take some getting used to,” Nabiki mused aloud. Just what woman was lucky enough to catch the Wild Horse, Ranma Saotome? And the bigger question was, “Where is she?”
In Nabiki's humble, but biased, opinion, she would never allow herself to be separated from her children like Ranma's mother, Nodoka, was; yet, it seemed like the Saotome men had a way to get permission every time.
“So long as Ranma didn't make the girls sign some kind of suicide pledge, I guess it's okay that he has them with him…” Nabiki decided as she reached the floor that Washuu was on, most likely wrapping up her cleaning duty.
As she neared the room, the voice of Prof. Utonium and an unknown woman reached her ears. “Please stop that! I'm a teacher, I can't be doing this with you!” Utonium protested, his voice sounding strained and tired to Nabiki's trained ears.
“C'mon, professor, who's gonna know what we're doing in here?” the woman coaxed. Nabiki got this image of a very curvy seductress draping herself over the professor's arm, for some odd reason. “It's not like you don't want to, I can see it in your eyes.”
With a mischievous glint in her eyes, Nabiki crept up to the door and slid the door open a mite and peered through the crack…
 
The sound of something heavy hitting the ground, just outside the doorway, brought a close to Washuu and Utonium's argument over chocolate candy Vs. healthy apples. Both set their preferred items down and Washuu quickly reverted to being a child again.
The two headed over to the sliding, with Washuu leading. When the young girl's back was turned, Utonium slipped a few chocolates into his mouth and followed behind. “Tendo-san, what are you doing on the ground like that?” Utonium questioned, entertaining thoughts of meeting a woman his own age with a mind like this girl's.
Nabiki brushed down the hem of her skirt while sitting up. “Oh, you know, this and that…” Sometimes she hated her time spent with Ranma around. Before she knew the boy that could turn female, she had been able play down facefaults…
Washuu blinked at the reply, if she hadn't known better she have thought the girl was eaves-dropping. “Aunty-Nabiki!” Washuu chimed, sending out a smile bright enough to dim the sun. “I was just about to call you; we finished cleaning a few moments ago.”
Nabiki nodded blankly, trying to find the busty woman tat was there a few moments ago. “Say, Washuu-chan, did you happen to see someone in here with the professor?”
Washuu began sweating bullets, at the same time, the professor went into a coughing ft, and retreated to his desk. “I… uh… Don't know what you're talking about?” she offered lamely with a clearly strained smile.
Nabiki narrowed her eyes but didn't press the issue, though the redheaded girl got the feeling she was going to be getting grilled for details later on. “Well, if you're all done, Washuu-chan, then I suppose we can take you back home.” She took the girl by the hand and began to lead her from the room; however, as she breeched the precipice, Nabiki turned a co glare on Utonium, promising she would get to the bottom of this. One way, or another…
 
Arterious Milian Xerbe charged forward, his hooves clattering loudly against the stone road. “You!” he cried, twisting the word and making it into the gravest of insults. “I'll kill you!” Arterious bellowed as he ripped a tree trunk from the ground along his way.
Natali, Arterious's wife of many centuries, was taken aback by her lover's action. She had known the Centaur for millennia - they were raised together, learned together and shared their genes through several children - yet never once had he shown an ounce of hostility. At least not until her husband laid eyes upon this… creature that had just arrived among tem.
“Arterious? Husband, come back!”
But it was too late, the beast swallowed Arterious whole and grinned maliciously at the young hybrid. As violence and anger was never displayed here, Natali had never felt the sensation of fear before, so she wasn't aware that she was supposed to be feeling it now.
You there! Whatever manner of beast you are, I demand you release my husband this instant!” Natali urged, staring the monster of curling, black smoke down defiantly. She charged her hands with Mana and prepared to strike at the monster.
“Peace, Mortal,” the beast commanded, its voice resonated through the thicket for miles. “I have come to claim what is rightfully mine. If you wish to be the first of this world to experience “Death”, then by all means, strike at me.” Seeing the incomprehension in the eyes of the hybrid, Allure decided to take advantage. The creature faded from existence, leaving behind no memory of its passing and erasing the memories of Arterious Milian Xerbe…
._____------______------
AN: This is by far the hardest Chapter I've had to write! I wrote the opening scenes and the closing scene, but was forced to spend several days working on filler ideas and I've still got a few days before the tournament begins.
I've also started two new series - the first is a Ranam1/2/La Blue Girl and the other is Ranma1/2/Ikki Tousen.
I've written my first Spamfic, added on to Mark Doherty's “Ranma's Love Problems Solved!” and Donny Cheng's “NOT!”, called “OH, COME ON!”
I've begun a new style of writing to me, I'm not aware of anyone else ever using it, so I'll call it “Reflecting”. The story is a Ranma/Buzz Lightyear/Tenchi crossover.
Look for them!
 
 
LWH (laarcae@laarcae.com)