Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Before Frieza; Vegeta in the Silver Millennium ❯ Jupiter ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Nine: Jupiter

Makoto waited outside until Hotaru and Vegeta showed up. She had heard what happened on Earth from Serenity and wanted to make sure her friend and companion were alright. That and find out if Hotaru and Vegeta were together and had their first kiss. Serenity somehow failed to mention any of that. Once they landed, Makoto refused to let them out of her sight, at least until Hotaru gave her the information she wanted. The three were in a beautiful meadow sitting in the grass. Hotaru was in the middle with Makoto and Vegeta on either sides. Makoto was blabbing away about her new relationship with the palace physician. So much she didn't notice that Hotaru and Vegeta were holding hands in plain sight.

"And a good thing is that if I get sick. Andrew would be right there." She stopped talking long enough to notice Hotaru leaning against Vegeta with her head on his shoulder and his arm around her waist. Makoto's dreamy grin turned into a wide smile. "I knew it! You are together aren't you?" Hotaru nodded slightly grinning. "Since when? First kiss?" Makoto asked. Hotaru didn't nod but the smile on her face told Makoto that was a yes. "When?"

"We were together on Pluto but first kiss was on Neptune."

"So that's why Haruka seemed so happy. Michiru said she wouldn't stop smiling. They eavesdropped on something but wouldn't tell me what it was." Hotaru laughed.

"Somehow I knew they would follow us."

"I'm surprised they haven't followed you here." Makoto said. Suddenly Vegeta felt Hotaru tense.

"What's wrong?"

"Something's coming. A negative force of some sort." Makoto stood.

"I feel it too now." A moment later a cloud of smoke appeared and from it dropped a female that had white skin and wings and wearing a pink kimono. Hotaru and Vegeta jumped up. "Who are you?" Makoto demanded.

"I'm Xena, warrior of the Negaverse. This planet is destined to become Queen Beryl's."

"Not on our watch." Makoto shouted. "You ready Hotaru?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then let's do it." Hotaru moved away from Vegeta and got into stance next to Makoto. "Jupiter Power!"

"Saturn Planet Power!" The two girls transformed into Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Saturn.

"I'm Sailor Jupiter, the sailor scout of thunder. My personality is bound to shock you."

"I'm Sailor Saturn from the planet of destruction. Surrender now or I'll destroy you." Vegeta stared at the two girls. He had heard about the sailor scouts but never thought Hotaru was one of them or Makoto for that matter. Xena laughed.

"You think two puny princesses scares me? You are sorely mistaken."

"Puny? I'll show you puny!" Jupiter yelled running at Xena intending to punch her. Xena dodged it and sent her own attack at Jupiter too fast to dodge.

"Silence Wall!" Saturn shielded Jupiter from the attack.

"Thanks Saturn." Jupiter charged up her attack. "Jupiter thunder crash!" The attack electrocuted Xena badly.

"This isn't over. Queen Beryl will win." Xena disappeared. Jupiter and Saturn relaxed.

"That was easy."

"Yes it was." Vegeta cleared his throat to get the girls' attention. They turned around.

"What is it Vegeta?" Vegeta made a gesture to the sailor uniforms they were wearing. Saturn glanced down and then realized what Vegeta was saying.

"Oh my gosh. Vegeta I'm sorry. I can't believe I forgot to tell you." Saturn transformed back into Hotaru and Jupiter back to Makoto. "Are you mad that I kept it from you?" Hotaru asked. Vegeta smirked.

"No." He pulled Hotaru close to him. "I'd never be able to be angry at you."

"Really?"

"Yes really." He answered placing a soft kiss on Hotaru's lips. Makoto hid her grin with her hand.

"That is so sweet." She said when they parted. "My eyes are watering." Makoto heard a grumbling noise. "What's that?"

"Vegeta's stomach." Hotaru said laughing. Makoto laughed.

"Why don't you follow me to the kitchen and we'll get some food."

*Half an hour later*

"Makoto I'm worried about something." Hotaru said as the two girls were in the kitchen alone.

"What's that Hotaru?"

"Well we're planning to go to Saturn next but I'm worried about how my mother will react when she finds out I disobeyed her and continued to see Vegeta." Makoto sat next to her friend.

"Don't worry what your mother thinks Hotaru. She always tells you to be independent and now is the time that you can be. You've always done everything she has told you to do without asking why. What would your father say?"

"He'd say to live my life to the fullest. And if it's with a Saiyan so be it. He'd be on my side."

"See. That's all you need. Your father would be on your side. A side that from what I've seen and heard Vegeta will never leave. You've got all the support you need." Makoto hugged Hotaru. "Besides me and the girls are here to help. We know you and Vegeta belong together." Hotaru smiled.

"Thank you Makoto. I feel so much better about tomorrow." Hotaru stood up. "Now we'd better get this food to Vegeta."

"Yeah before his stomach causes an earthquake." The two girls laughed and took Vegeta's food to him.