Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Daddy's Little Boy ❯ Prolog ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Ball Z or Sailor Moon but I do own some of the story plot.

A/N: Before you read this, be sure to read the authors note!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Darkness.

That's all he could see.

That past Neo-Queen Serenity had sent him to this lonely, dead planet thinking she had killed

him.

She was wrong. Very wrong.

And now all he wanted was revenge. And he knew how.

He would go into the past, years into the past. Almost a thousand years into the past. To the time where that sailor brat's blood first came from.

Death Phantom swirled his hands around his crystal ball. Suddenly, the green, purple, and black clouds within the ball cleared away and an image of a young boy appeared. He had messy, black hair that went everywhere and deep black eyes. He wore a blue and orange gi with black and white shoes.

"Perfect." The Death Phantom hissed. "This young child is the reason for and the past ancestor of that sailor brat. From him came the power that was passed down to her other ancestors, one by one, until it finally reached her mother and then passed to her. It's all because of this Saiyan child."

Sure he could just go back to the past and destroy her mother, but he wanted to get to the root of the problems.

However, in his time, they have magical balls called dragon balls, so it won't do to just kill him. He must enter his body and go inside the boy's mind. Turn him evil. Then, and only then, would he be able to destroy him. That would alter the time line and change the future, making Sailor Moon and her future daughter, disappear forever.

This 7 year old Saiyan child, Goten, was the answer to all that.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So? How was it? Not to confusing I hope ^_^! If it's confusing, just say what you didn't get in a review and I'll try and answer it in the next chapter. Anyway, check in soon because I think I'll update this a lot!

Ja ne,

Cherry B.