Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Daddy's Little Boy ❯ Disappointment at the dinner table; Gohan tells Chi-Chi & Goten the news ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: In a review, someone named Thanatos asked me if the Saiyan blood has spoiled over the ages. The answer to that is that the Saiyan blood got less with each generation. So when it got to Sailor Moon (Usagi) there was only about, like, a milligram left in her blood, so there wasn't much left in her, but she does have some!

This chapter takes place when Gohan has told his mom that Goku is coming. It starts out with Chi-Chi's reaction and Goten's reaction is going to be different from that of the show. Okay now that's it for now! Hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

"What?! Goku's going to come back?! For real?!" Chi-Chi screamed.

Gohan nodded with food in his mouth.

Goten looked at the table and continued chewing his food.

'So Papa's coming back? I wander what he'll be like...'

Before he could think any more, his mom picked him up and started swinging him around the kitchen.

"Isn't that great, Goten? You get to meet you daddy, you get to meet your dad!" She screamed.

Goten tried to swallow his food as his mom hugged him tight.

Chi-Chi set Goten down and looked back at Gohan.

"Wow! This will be wonderful!" Chi-Chi laughed as she danced around the kitchen.

Goten looked down at his hand as he fiddled with the side of the tablecloth. 'I wonder if he'll like me.'

"Hey, you okay Goten? You look a little upset about something?" Gohan asked him.

Goten snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Gohan. "Oh, it's nothing, Gohan!" Goten told him smiling the Son's goofy smile.

"You sure?"

"I said I was fine Gohan." Goten almost yelled, his smile disappearing.

Gohan and Chi-Chi looked at him. Now they were sure something was wrong with him.

"I'm done Mom." Goten whispered. "I'm going to go take a bath."

He got up and walked out of the kitchen to go take a bath.

"Gohan? Goten hasn't said anything to you about being upset about anything has he?" Chi-Chi asked.

Gohan shook his head. "No. He was fine earlier. Maybe he's upset about getting to meet Dad or something." Gohan considered.

Chi-Chi shook her head in disagreement. "Why would he be upset about that, Gohan? Most people would be excited about being able to meet their father when he comes back from the dead, not mad." Chi-Chi turned to Gohan. "He should be okay in a couple of days. And I have an idea that might help him a little. Gohan. I want you to enter the tournament and have Goten enter too. I want you to train him until the tournament. Got it?!"

Gohan almost fell out of his seat when she yelled 'got it'. But he was probably more shocked then scared. He could fight in the tournament? And he hadn't even had to gone through the process of convincing her!

'That was way too easy....'

"And don't even think of trying to get out of it! I want you to train Goten to the fullest! I want him to be able to impress his dad and everyone else too!"

"Do you think Goten can get that strong? Enough to impress everyone, Mom?"

"I'm not sure, but just try! Now finish eating and then go study."

"Yes, Mother." Gohan sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Goten clutched the towel tightly as he leaned against the wall and listened to every word Gohan and Chi-Chi said.

Why didn't Gohan think that he could get strong enough to impress everyone? Didn't Gohan believe him?

Goten walked out to the bath he had started.

'Maybe Gohan's right. Maybe I'll never be strong enough to impress everyone.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

The Death Phantom circled his hand around his crystal ball again and if he had lips, he would have smirked.

"This will be easier then I thought!" The Death Phantom laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So how was it? And I'm not sure if Death Phantom has lips or not. Could some on please tell me if he does or not? Please! I would thank you so much if you could! And I know that Goten and Gohan probably wouldn't really act like that, but oh well! And if you have any questions, write them in a review and I'll try my best to answer them! Anyway, continue reading, if you like it that is ^_^!

See ya!

~Cherry B~