Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Daddy's Little Boy ❯ Death Phantom casts a spell!; Goten's worst nightmares start to begin ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Well, here's another chapter for you guys (and girls!)! I really appreciate all the reviews I've gotten! They're really nice and I really like reading them.

I've gotten two ideas so far for dreams and they're both excellent ideas. I will use both of them. One in this chapter and one in the next. The one in this chapter is from Crissy C.

Goten will have two dreams in this chapter. One is a really short one while the other isn't.

This chapter starts out with Goten and Gohan training when Videl comes.

I agree with you Aoi no Tenshi, but I had to answer!

That's all for now! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Gohan blocked another one of Goten's kicks and threw one of his own. Goten scowled but continued on chasing Gohan and trying to hit him.

Gohan started to fly to get away, but Goten stopped and frowned at him.

"That's no fair Gohan! You have to stay on the ground because I can't fly!" Goten yelled at him.

"What?! Are you kidding?! You're more like a Super Pedestrian then a Super Saiyan!" Gohan laughed.

Goten raised an eyebrow. "Super what?!"

"Nothing! It's just funny that's all!"

"Funny?! Well, you better teach me how to fly because I don't like being laughed at you hear me?!"

"Calm down tiger! I'll teach you okay?"

Goten smiled. "You will?"

"Yes."

Goten started running in circles and doing flips and cartwheels. "I'm gonna fly, I'm gonna fly!"

Gohan laughed at his little brother. But, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a yellow jet copper flying toward his home.

"Is that.....Videl?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Death Phantom glared at the happy Super Saiyan in his ball.

"Ugh! Happiness! It's sickening! The dream doesn't seem to be bothering him much. Maybe he needs a few more!"

The Death Phantom laughed.

"Wereti Freoil Geadu req Zereuf otjin." He chanted.

Inside the ball, green swirls entered the image of Goten.

He started laughing again. "That should do it." He told himself, more laughing followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Okay, now you're probably confused about what he just did so I'll tell you. He put a spell on Goten to make him have short little dreams and flashes during the day when he's not sleeping and also, to make him fall asleep at times unexpectedly, even if he's not tired. He'll just fall asleep, like, when someone's talking to him, or he's in the middle of training, he'll suddenly fall asleep. Just like that *snaps fingers* Still confused? If you are, just ask your question in a review!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

As it turned out, it was Videl and she was here for Gohan to teach her how to fly. After, a catfight between Videl and Chi-Chi, Gohan was trying his best to figure out what to say.

"Okay, to fly, you basically just take your ki and put it underneath you and your ki holds you up! It's simple really! Even a toddler could do it!" Gohan laughed until Videl gave him a death glare. "I mean a very talented toddler who's put years of hard work into it of course."

"This ki stuff, what are you talking about?" Videl asked.

"Guess they call it something different where you're from. It's like a power you can feel in your body."

"Who are you to be talking about my body?"

"This is going to be harder then I thought...."

"It's like this." Goten told her holding up a hand. He created a ki blast a shot it. It blew up a small mountain.

"Yeah it's like that."

Videl blinked. "Yes, I see."

"So what do you call that?" Gohan asked.

Videl thought a minute before saying, "Well it's a trick."

"No that can't be right. It's all real! We're not trying to trick anyone, Videl!"

"Well if it's not a trick, then I've never seen it in my whole life okay!" Videl screamed at him.

"Okay, I hear you." Gohan told her. He turned to Goten. "Goten? Can you hang tight for a while? Before we go any further, I want to teach Videl how to use her energy."

"Okay, but if you ask me you're wasting your time!" Goten told him slyly.

"Hey, I'll learn it!" Videl told him.

"Goten, go play now!" Gohan laughed nervously.

"Okay, okay! I'll go play, but when I come back, you better be ready!" Goten called as he ran off.

(A/N: I'm going to write what Goten's doing while Gohan is teaching Videl because, well, Goten's the main character and what the others are doing doesn't have much importance to the story.)

After he was pretty far away, Goten slowed down. He walked as he watched butterflies fly and land on flowers.

Suddenly, his stomach growled.

"Man! I'm hungry! Maybe I can find some food to tie me over 'til lunch." Goten considered, taking a few more steps.

Suddenly, when he put one of his feet down, he saw a quick image of the blond haired girl screaming as she was being strangled to death.

Goten stopped dead in his tracks.

As quickly and unexpectedly as it had come, the image was gone.

Goten blinked a couple times before shaking his head.

"That girl again. Why do I keep seeing her...and who is she?" Goten asked himself, looking at the sky.

He shook his head again.

"It's probably nothing." Goten told himself, spying an apple tree.

He ran to it and climbed to the top where the apples were the juiciest and the richest. He ate a few before climbing down. He sat in the soft grass and leaned against the tree's trunk as the warm sun bathed down on him.

Soon, he found himself grow sleepy.

"This is nice..." He whispered before closing his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Goten found himself floating in the same pair of clouds as he looked around again.

"Not this freaky place again!" Goten screamed.

Behind him, he heard a scared yelp.

He quickly spun around and saw the same girl floating there. She looked just as scared as he felt.

"You...." Goten started.

"Help me please! He's trying to kill me!" She told him as she started to fade away.

"Wait! Who-" He asked as he reached for her. But he was too late and his hand went through the after image she had left.

Suddenly, the cloaked figure appeared in her place.

Goten pulled his hand back to him as he started to back away from him or her or it, whatever it was.

He started laughing the same laugh again as he pointed one of his scary fingers and Goten.

"You, young Saiyan. You are the one she speaks of."

"No....NO!!" Goten screamed as he grabbed his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

"NO!!" Goten screamed, tossing and throwing himself so hard he threw himself from against the tree trunk to the ground.

Goten opened his eyes and blinked a couple times before pushing himself up with his hands.

He looked around for minute before looking at his hands. Making sure they couldn't go through anything or anyone, he smacked the middle of his forehead, making him fall backwards.

"Yup. This is real." He grunted, rubbing his forehead.

"Hey, Goten!"

Goten looked up as he saw Gohan and a not-so-happy Videl coming toward him.

"What is it Gohan? Are we going to start?"

"Not yet. We just came to tell you that it's time for lunch." Gohan told him.

Goten nodded and stood up. He walked behind Gohan and Videl as they talked and thought about the girl.

'Who is she?' He thought. Then he remembered her hair. 'Her hair kind of looks like rabbit ears. I think I'll nickname her Bunny until I find out her real name, if she has one.' Goten thought to himself, smiling at the nickname.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 5 pages! That's the longest chapter yet I think! The second dream is based on an idea that Crissy C. gave to me in a review. I hope you like how I did it Crissy C.! And if anyone else has another idea for a dream, e-mail me or write it in a review. You never know, I might use it!

Anyway, I hope that the part with Death Phantom wasn't too, confusing....but if it was, like I said above in the A/N, any questions just ask!

Well, that does it for this chapter! Thanks to all those who reviewed so far again and I hope you like this chapter!

Love,

~Cherry B ^_^