Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Daddy's Little Boy ❯ "Let our spar begin!; Goten and Gohan begin their training ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hi again! So....what to say? There's nothing really to say. Um, thanks for the reviews again. That's all I really have to say so far. I haven't really gotten any questions so far, so there's nothing to answer.

Like I said in my last A/N, Goten's going to be have a lot of his dreams. He'll probably have one or two in each chapter or so. And if you have any ideas for one, just tell me in a review or send me an e-mail of your idea and if I like it, I'll use it in one of his dreams.

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ or Sailor Moon, however I do own some of the plot and future plot, I think.....

This chapter starts off with the training of Goten and Gohan (well some of it anyway).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Goten. This should be enough." Gohan told Goten as he finished dropping rocks on the pile.

"Enough for what?" Goten asked, also dropping his amount on the pile.

"For this exercise." Gohan said, drawing a line with a stick. "You stand behind this line while throwing rocks and I dodge them."

"Are you really that fast, Gohan?" Goten asked, picking up a rock.

"Let's hope so! Big Brother shouldn't have gotten that rusty!" Gohan said taking his place in front of the mountain.

Goten looked at Gohan then at the rock. He then smirked and looked back up at Gohan. "Okay! I'm gonna throw it as hard as I can!" He yelled to Gohan, taking a stance for throwing.

"I'm ready!"

"Here it comes!" Goten yelled as he threw the rock.

Gohan yelped as he barely dodged the rock. The rock went through the mountain and went just as fast as it entered out the other side.

Gohan blinked at the hole in the mountain. And then turned back toward Goten, shock all over his face.

"Wow! You are fast Gohan!" Goten said, picking up more rocks.

"Wait Goten! Hold on a second!" Gohan yelled, waving his arms up and down.

Goten looked at him confused.

"We're gonna move the line back just a little bit!" Gohan yelled as he ran past Goten.

Gohan drew a line about 35 ft. away from the other one.

'That's more then just a little bit. That's more like a BIG little bit.' Goten thought to himself.

"Let's try it from back here now! That's one heck of an arm you got there!" Gohan told him as Goten walked to the new line.

Gohan ran back to his spot and waited for Goten to start throwing again.

"You ready?" Goten asked again, while Gohan nodded.

Goten started throwing one rock after another as Gohan dodged each of them.

After a while, Goten stopped throwing. Gohan looked at him.

"Why'd you stop bro?"

Goten held a finger to his chin. "Since mom's not here, do you think I can be like you?"

"What do you mean like me?"

"Well, you know! A Super Saiyan!"

Gohan looked at him for a couple seconds before laughing.

"What are you talking about Goten? You have to train really hard and for many years to become a Super Saiyan!"

Goten narrowed his eyes at his brother and frowned, though Gohan didn't notice.

Goten bent his elbows and balled his fists as his hair started to stand up.

"You might need more time Goten!" Gohan continued. He stopped laughing and looked at Goten. When he did he almost screamed as Goten's hair turned golden and his eyes turned teal as he was surrounded by a golden aura.

"Goten! You're a Super Saiyan! This is unbelievable!"

Goten lowered his eyes and head as he looked at the ground.

"Goten! This means you're the strongest Super Saiyan in history!" Gohan exclaimed. "Don't you think that's cool?"

Goten nodded slightly, not as excited as Gohan thought he would be.

"What's wrong Goten? Aren't you glad you can become Super Saiyan at such a young age?"

"I guess." Goten looked up at Gohan again. "Can we spar, Gohan? I want to become stronger!"

Gohan blinked at him. "You know sparring form?"

Goten nodded. "Mom taught me that."

"Our mom trained you?"

Goten nodded again. "Every day, when you were studying or at school, mom taught me sparring form."

"Really?" Gohan whispered. "Goten? Does she know that you can become a Super Saiyan?"

Goten nodded. "Yup. She sure does." Goten said, emphasizing 'sure'.

"Did she give you a hard time about it?"

"Yeah, she said never do it again. I guess it's bad because she called me a monster."

Gohan started laughing again. "Don't worry about it cause you're the best little monster I know!"

Goten raised one eyebrow at Gohan, who of course didn't notice. "Gee, thanks...." Goten muttered to himself.

"So? Let's start our spar!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

A/N: Well that's that for that chapter! Hey, I just said 'that' three times in one sentence! Anyway....Like I said in the last few A/N's, if you have any ideas for Goten's dreams, just tell me and I might use them! Also if you have any ?'s, just ask and I shall answer! Does that count as a cliffhanger? Just wondering! That's all for now!

Ja ne,

~Cherry B~