Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Past ❯ Dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
My name is Kaisui Namino. My father and I are going to see my Uncle Kakarot for the first time in my life. I'm very excited to finally get to meet someone new. My father tries to keep me away from every body. I don't know why. I don't under stand why he chose now to let me meet Kakarot either.
I'm worried about my father. He has been having strange dreams. He will call out my name in the middle of the night. He keeps saying Cercina stop don't take her over and over. I wonder who Cercina is. After he has one of these dreams he always comes running to my room. He will grab my rist like he expects something to be there. I'm begging to think that the lady in my dream and this Cercina are one in the same.
In my dream there is a lady standing in front of me. She has black hair that curls reaching all the way down to the floor. Her eyes are golden. She has a black dress on with drooping sleeves and gold trimmings that drags across the floor behind her. Were standing in the center of a large room that looks like a palace of great things past.
There are 3 more people I can see just out of the corner of my eyes. There standing in the dark, there eyes glowing. I'm staring strait at the lady now. I can feel my fathers presents in the next room. By the feel he is very worried. All of the sudden the lady's eyes start to change to a brighter gold. She calls to me calling me not by Kaisui but by the name Omikoado. It sounds so right I don't under stand it. What does it mean? It hit me, that is my name its always been my name. My father didn't want me to know. I know her. The first time I saw her I was 1 year old. We played in an opened field flying around. When she left she promised we would see each other again. I don't think I am going to tell my father this. He might not let me see Kakarot if he knows.