Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Past ❯ Uncle Kakarot ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
My father walks into the room. He asks me if I am ready to go. I'm sitting in front of the TV. I look up at him. He is tall and lanky. He has jet black hair just like me. He has black eyes that like to change colors. He is a lot stronger then he looks. He also has a brown tail that sticks out behind his.
I tell him "yes." I get up and he takes my hand. We walk out side and take off. We travel for miles. Finally we arrive at a large planet. We land beside this rather large palace. It accurse to me that this might be the palace Cercina is in. I start to get scared and excited at the same time. We walk up to the door there is a man standing there. He opens the door and my father and I step in.
Inside we are standing in an enormous room filled with paintings of people. The man comes up and asks me to fallow him. I look at my father he tells me to go. He leads me into the next room. Its full of mirrors. I can see my self. I small girl dressed in a black dress with silver trimmings. I have black eyes and a black tail sticking out from behind me. Than I notice a man on the other side of the room. At first he stands there watching me. He is very tall and well built. His tail twitched behind him. Some strands of his hair hung in his face and his eyes were very focused and concentrated.
He started to approach me. As he did a smile started across his face. I started Questioning whether or not it was Kakarot or not. For if it was wouldn't he have said something yet. He slowly approached me. Giving a fake looking smile he offered me his hand. I took it and he lead me across the room, though another pair of doors.
In this room there were four other people. Two women and two men. They were standing at the other end of this very long looking room. The two men and one of the women were standing kind of off to the side. The last women was standing more toward the middle of the room.
The man beside me let go of my hand. He turned and faced me. He finally said "Hello". He told me his name was Kakarot. He said he was my fathers brother. He asked me if my father had told me any thing about him. I told him my father had not. He seemed pleased at that. He gave me another smile and told me he had some one else he would like me to meet. I asked who. He said the lady standing behind him. I asked him her name. He didn't reply. Than he said "why don't you go ask her yourself".
I thought for a moment and stared at the lady. She had brown eyes and long black hair. She looked strait at me. I felt as if she could see right through me. I started to slowly walk up to her. As I got closer I felt her energy rise. This made me a little uneasy. I was not sure I could trust her or Kakarot for that matter. I know I would never be offered the chance to meet her or Kakarot again, so what choice did I have. I walked up to her. She offered me her hand. I accepted her offer and gave her my hand. She lead me over to the front part of the room. Kakarot was standing close behind. He acted as though her was waiting for something to happen. He made me nerviest. I turned to face to the lady. I was wondering her name I really wanted to know at this point. So I asked her. What's your name? She replied "My name is Cercina." I was in shock. It was her, the lady from my dream. She was standing there right in front of me. I didn't know what to do. What could I do. She asked me if I know anything about her, the same thing Kakarot had asked me. By this time I was really starting to get scared. Before I could answer she said "That's what I though." "Your father told you nothing of me." "He wanted to keep you away from me you know"
"Why?"did not want me to tell you about yourself of all things yourself"about myself, did he not want me to know." I looked over at kakarot, he was smiling. are the Omega one. The chosen destroyer. That's why you have a black tail unlike your father."
I did not know what to say. I was a destroyer. Wow! Kakarot was smiling behind me. The ones standing in the back ground disappeared when I looked back over at them. Cercina saw I was looking for them and immediately tried to draw my attentchon back to her. I was so confused. I did not know what to do. I was scared. I could feel my fathers energy rising. He was starting to get worried about something. I felt like I was going to cry.
Cercina bent down and opened her arms to me. With out thinking I took the offer and jumped into her arms. For a moment I felt almost calm. Than she started to pick me up. Now I could really feel my fathers energy rising. Why was he so worried about something. Even worse, what if it involved me.