Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Tenkuu ❯ Found ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

First before I start I would like to thank Princess_Serenity1234 and Odangoed one for giving me a review. Thank you guys before I thought everyone hated my story but now I know that at least 2 people like it. Now, on with the story.

"Kakarot you baka, why did you have to die now I will never kill you!." A very mad prince of the Sayains yelled out to the dark sky. His eyes widened `Something is coming.' He scanned the area around him, and noticed something that he had never seen on the Earth. The Moon. It was never there before. As he looked at the silver planet in the sky and saw that it started to glow gold. His hand had to shade his eyes from the golden light. The golden light left the moon and started to fall to Earth. Flying towards the falling gold sphere, he found it giving off immense energy and heat. As soon as he was close enough to tough it, the golden sphere disappeared to reveal a body. After the golden light left the body started to fall faster. Quickly the man powered up and caught it. As he turned the body around it reveled a young woman wearing a very torn white body suit with heart shape burns around the waist. A burnt short very short skirt with what looked like the colors orange, blood red and purple. Her white boots had the same burns that went around her waist and what looked like ice covering her legs. As his eyes trailed up the battered body he found a locket that did not have a single scratch on it? As his eyes rested on the woman's face he saw a deep, crescent cut that started beside her eye and ended at chin. Her hair was either stuck to her face or body by blood or was blowing in the soft wind. `A woman warrior?' He questioned himself after looking at the woman again. He could easily tell that her right arm was either dislocated or broken.

Slowly he flew towards his temporary home. As he landed in the back yard a rather tall, blue haired woman stormed out of the dome house with fire in her eyes.

"Vegeta where have you been you can't just fly off every second and not tell al least me where you are going. We waited an hour for you to show up for dinner. I made all of that food and you just leave have all of that food go to waist. Why I odda…" The woman looked down to see a beat up woman passed out in his arms.

"Vegeta, what did you do? How could you do such a thing? To a young girl no less. If you think that--"

"Shut your mouth woman!" He yelled. "I found her like this and if you want to save her than you better let me take her to the medical room." The woman glared at Vegeta.

"First of all it is Bulma, not woman get it right how long have you lived here and you still cant get it right. Now lets help this girl come on." Bulma turned around and walked towards the house. Vegeta slowly followed behind the now worried woman.

"Just lie her on the bed and leave." She ordered while taking out a variety of things that she would need to fix up the girl. `Scissors, gauze, ointment, thread, needle,….' After gathering every thing she walked over to the girl. Picking up the scissors she lifted up the girls right arm and felt that `It's broken!' Shaking her head she went back to cutting off the body suit.

"Where am I?" A blonde princess asked to the black nothingness that surrounded her.

"My dear Hime." A soft voice said from behind her. Turning around quickly she saw a soldier in green. Her eyes widened.

"Pluto!" she cried as she ran into the soldier's arms.

"I am sorry Hime, I didn't know that this would happen to you." Pluto tried to calm down the crying princess.

"Why did they do it Pluto? Why?" The blonde princess looked up at the soldier with tears running down her porcelain face. Pluto got down on her knees.

"It was their will to destroy you and take the Ginshishou."

"Oh no they got the Ginshishou?" Pluto shook her head.

"No, it went inside of you." The princess raised her hands and touched her chest. "It's in me?"

"Yes Hime." The princess looked up at Pluto.

"Where shall I go?"

"You are already somewhere Hime. I had to see if you were ok so I brought your soul to me but you body is in another dimension."

"What about the scouts, and my family, what happens to them?"

"I don't know Hime I can not see the future for them at this moment."

"But Pluto what will--"

"You must leave now goodbye Hime." Pluto spun her staff and disapeard into the dark.

"Pluto." A soft voice flowed through the medical room. Bulma looked up from her laptop to see the young woman stir and mumble `Pluto.' Over and over. The blue haired woman got up and went over to the bed. She lightly shook the blond girl. Soon bright blue eyes were looking up at her, but they didn't seem to suit the face of the girl. They were blank and empty almost as if she was. `Blind.'

I am going to stop there so tell me what you think oh also can you guys vote on who she should be with…

Mamoru and Usagi

Vegeta and Usagi

Gohan and Usagi

Or any other pair that you guys might really like.