Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The ReAwakening ❯ The Revival ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N Okay, people, hoping this will be a long chapter. Sorta. Yeah.

M. Trunks: We would really like some reviews please! ^_^

S. Saturn: Yeah! Please review! ^_^

Disclaimer: Nope. Not my DBZ or SM

Chapter 3: The Revival

Trunks looked at Supreme Kai shocked. "Is there anyway to stop Saturn from awakening?"

The guardian sighed. "The only way to stop her is to destroy the source of evil plagues this world. Before any more people are killed. I'm afraid that even though you've returned, Saturn will continue to become more alert. Once the senshi begins to start the revival process, nothing can stop it unless the evil is vanquished."

"Is she really that strong?!"

The Kai sighed. "That is complicated. Physically, and by your standards, she is not very strong. By all accounts, if you and her got into a fist fight, she wouldn't last five minutes probably."

"Huh?" The boy was very confused now. "Then why are you so worried? I'll just destory her when she awakens."

Supreme Kai shook his head hopelessly. "You don't get it. Its not her physical power that is important. It is her magical powers. In all likelyhood, once she touches down on the planet, she will automatically destroy it. She is death incarnate, and she doesn't care that you or anybody else could blow her away in an instant. All that matters to her is her duty; and that is death."

Bulma stood. "But, Trunks is back now, shouldn't that slow her revival?"

"Probably not. But there is a chance. Our only hope is that you destroy the androids as quickly as possible."

A determined look crossed the teen's face. "That's fine with me. I was planning on doing that anyway."

~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, in a far away city, a black-haired teen enjoyed an outting with his blonde-haired sister. They were the only ones enjoying themselves that day.

"Hey, 17! Lets play a game!" 18 smirked as she held up a car filled with terrified people.

The android smirked. "Excellant idea!"

The blonde smirked with malice as she flung the vehicle into the air like it was a disquis in the olympics.

17 followed the target with his eyes, "Watch this! 50 points!" He lifted his hand, instantly destroying the object with a single energy blast. "Come on, 18! Make this a little more interesting!"

"Okay, 17." She picked up two occupied vehicles. "Time for double jeopardy!"

The two laughed through the afternoon as the people's terrified screams of agony and death reached the ears of the uncaring.

Or did they?

~*~*~*~*

'The crys of the dead. They call to me, haunting me, stirring me. Does no one care? They will care. Once they find themselves face to face with me. And with thier own deaths. Soon, I can feel it! But how many more people have to suffer? The final hours before the end are always the longest. But it will be worth it. To hear the despair of the evil ones, right before the silence takes them. Before *I* take them, to hell.'

The girl's eyes squinted in her sleep, she could now see the visions of Earth. 'Those two...monsters...will pay. I will make sure of it.' Her small cold hand clentched as it rested on her small stomach. 'Be patient, those of you who suffered at their hands. Soon, very soon, they will have the favor returned to them.'

~*~*~*~*

Trunks sat on the couch, utterly discouraged. "All that hard work. Going to the past, getting stronger, just so I could save this planet. All the while, it was those actions that could destory it."

His mother sat beside him and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Its not too late Trunks, you could still disrupt her awakening."

The teen's fists clenched on his lap. "If I knew where those androids were, yes. But I don't. I can't sense them, mother. Saturn is coming closer and closer to awakening, and there's not a single thing I can do until the andriods show themselves! But that means that more innocent people have to die for that to happen! What kind of protector am I, huh?"

Across from him, the Supreme Kai chuckled. "Its amazing how many times I have heard that single statement. And you want to know something, Trunks? Everyone who has said it, has proven themselves capable many times over. You are no different. If you don't mind, Mrs. Bulma, could we turn on the radio? If we want to find those androids, that would be the best way about doing it."

The blue-haired woman nodded. "Excellant idea." She clicked on the box in front of her, adjusted the dial to a audiable station, and sat back.

From the radio, a news reporter came on. "This just in, Orange city is under attack by the androids! Casualties are unestimated as of now, due to the fact that no one has reported back to us with the figures. City expected to be completely destoryed, but not as of yet confirmed. I repeat: Orange city is under attack..."

Trunks reached over and switched off the report. Without a single word, he rose from his spot and walked outside. 'Those androids are done for!' He fired his ki downwards and lifted off of the ground. As he traveled over the landscape, he could see flashes of explosions before him. Gritting his teeth, he readied himself. 'Saturn, you will NOT awaken. I have given up too much for this world. You will NOT take it away, not when I am this close!'

~*~*~*~*

The two teens laughed joyfully as they watched another dozen cars explode in a firery blaze. 17 stopped laughing long enough to glance behind him. "Looks like we have company, 18."

The blonde turned to meet her brother's gaze. She recongized who it was instantly and frowned. "Oh, not *him* again. He bores me. Can we *please* kill him *this* time?"

The black-haired boy beside her smirked and nodded. "Agreed. I grow tired of his antics also." He watched, arms crossed as the lavender haired boy landed before him.

"ANDROIDS!!! You will PAY for what you have done to these people!"

"Oh, really?" 18 asked mockingly. "But we forgot all our money at home!"

17 laughed. "I guess you'll have to take an 'IOU'"

Trunks snarled. "The only thing 'I owe you' is a quick and painful death!"

17 and 18 nodded to each other and summoned twin energy blasts. "We'll see about that!!!"

The half sayian easily dodged the attack, it went harmlessly past and hit the ground behind him. The resulting explosion could be seen for miles around.

And then, the seal snapped fully.

~*~*~*~*

Thump! Thump!

Dark vapor covered the castle as warm blood flowed through it's occupant's cold body. 'I have been summoned. The silence is nigh.'

Deep purple eyes opened and blinked. "It is time."

~*~*~*~*

Trunks powered up for a counterattack, when the sky above became dark. "What's happening?"

The air around him became dank and heavy, reminding him of a graveyard. As he landed on the ground, he noticed a bright beam of violet light shoot across the sky, reminding him of a shooting star. It was only when the 'star' slowed and changed direction did he question it's identity.

A ghost-like being landed on a pile of disgaurded metal. As her feet touched the twisted parts of the destroyed scrap, her body solifyed. The purple sailor suit she wore blew gently in the disapating breeze.

The three fighters stopped and looked at the girl who had even dared to approach them. Their eyes watched as a long staff floated into her outstrectched hand. In a snapping movement, her hand gripped the blade and stood it beside her.

"I bless the powers that have allowed me to awaken." Her head bowed in silent prayer, before snapping up and sending cold, glaring eyes at the three fighters before her. "And curse the powers that have forced me awake. Prepare yourselves; this is the begginning of the end."

Ends chapter 3

S. Saturn: Okay, people. This is it! The begginning of the end!

M. Trunks: It is!? What?!

S. Saturn: *sigh* No, not really. I have alot of ideas in my head to get out first!

M. Trunks: I'm confused now...

S. Saturn: -_-' please review. Laterz!

~Sailor Saturn and Mirai Trunks~