Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Soul of the Crystal ❯ Prolog ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Okay! Here I go with another fic to try and get over my writer's block for, 'Daddy's Little Boy'! To start things off, the Goku in this chapter is the Goku of the past, back when the Moon Kingdom was. Now that might be a little confusing, but all will be explained in future chapters, so don't worry!

Also, lettering in Italics is the narrator or something like that.

Now on with the fic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

"Goku....please! Please protect the Princess Starenity! Please! Her life is contained in this crystal....please protect it with your life and release her when the time is right!" Queen Selenity told him in between deep breaths.

"But Selenity-sama! How will I-" Goku stuttered.

"You'll know, Goku...you'll know. You were my best friend, please...please promise me this!" She asked him, holding up the case that contained the crystal, which held Starenity's soul.

Goku nodded, tears falling from his eyes. "I promise, Selenity-sama. I promise." He promised, taking the case from her paling hands gently.

"You were always the gentle kind. I'll miss you."

"You're not going to die Serenity-sama! I promise! I'll-"

Selenity cut him off by placing one of her fingers to his lips.

"My time is up Goku. Just like yours will be too one day. And please. Call me Selenity..." She whispered before closing her beautiful eyes forever. Her hand fell from his lips to her side.

"Selenity! SELENITY! Wake up! Please!" Goku cried. He picked her up gently and shook her. He then hugged her. "Selenity! You can't be gone! You just can't be!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so, the beautiful Moon Kingdom came to an end with the death of its beautiful queen. Goku would hold the crystal close 'til the time was right, however, his life ended before the time. The crystal fell to a planet called earth and would lie there until thousand's of years later when he found it again. And at that time, destiny would start..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So? How was it? I pretty sure it wasn't that good, but review any way if you liked it, and even if you didn't! Please just review!