Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Soul of the Crystal ❯ Destiny begins; Starenity's released ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Okay, the prolog might have been a little confusing but don't worry, all will be explained in future chapters.

By the way, in my last author's note, I forgot to tell you that Serenity (Usagi or Serena) probably won't be in this fic.

This takes place a few days before the Cell Games.

And I also forgot a disclaimer, I do believe. I'm gonna but one on this fic though!

That's all I have to say!

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Ball Z or Sailor Moon. Them and their characters belong to their rightful owners. I do, however, own Sakura (Princess Starenity) and some of the future story blot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Destiny-the inner purpose of a life that can be discovered and realized

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goku looked around as he tried to find a good-sized fish.

It was only a few more days before the Cell Games took place and he had already found all of the Dragonballs to wish back all of Cell's victims. He was bored and decided to go fishing for supper. What else could he do?

Finally, he caught site of one and started to swim toward it. He grabbed it by the tail and started to pull it toward him.

'This looks like a good one!' Goku smiled to himself.

He was about to swim the surface when something shining caught his eye. He blinked at it. His curiosity grew as his grip on the fishes tail loosened. He blinked at it again before swimming over to it. He didn't know why he was going over there, it just felt like he was suppose to.

As he got closer, he could see that the shining was coming from a small white case with a golden crescent moon and a silver star in the middle.

He picked it up and looked it over before swimming to the surface.

He took a deep breath and then carefully looked the case over again.

"I wonder what this is...." He whispered to himself.

He shrugged, then swam to the edge of the water and climbed out. He quickly put his clothes back on and, again, looked the case over before trying to open it.

It took him a few seconds before the case lid finally opened.

Inside, there was a small purple crystal that looked expensive. It seemed to glitter when the sun hit it.

"Whoa! This thing looks expensive! I wonder what it was doing way down there...." Goku asked himself.

He brought his free hand to the crystal to try and take it out, but when he touched the crystal, there was a bright light making Goku cover his eyes. He dropped the crystal and it started blinking before a huge light came from it.

When the light died down, Goku opened his eyes. What he saw made him gasp with surprise.

A young girl who looked about 5 or 6 dressed in a formal gown was floating in front of him surrounded by sparkles. On her forehead, there was a crescent moon under a star. Here eyes were closed and her short, brown hair up in stars on top of her head.

'That hairstyle looks familiar, but from where? I know I would remember seeing it somewhere.....'

The sparkling around her disappeared as she was lowered to the ground. Her dress was replaced by casual clothing.

Goku took a few careful steps forward before kneeling down next to the sleeping girl. He brushed some hair out of her eyes and saw that the symbol on her forehead was gone.

Her eyelids opened suddenly and Goku saw that she had an emerald color of eyes. She blinked before screaming and jumping back.

Goku screamed and jumped back too.

"Who...who...are you?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"I'm Goku. Who are you?"

"My names Princess Starenity. Where am I?" She demanded, not too nicely. He could tell she was use to giving orders.

"You're on earth. Didn't you know that?"

She shook her head before trying to stand up. However her legs gave out from under her and she fell back to the ground.

"Are you okay?" Goku asked.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired." She told him before passing out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So how was it? I hope it was good because I worked hard on it.

If you have any ?'s, ask them in a review or send me an e-mail and I'll answer if I can.

Please review! And if you have any ideas, just tell me them and I might use them.

That's all for now! Later!

In a while crocodiles!,

~Cherry B~