Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Whole Story ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE WHOLE STORY

Serena woke from her dream in a cold sweat. She had been having the same dream for about two weeks now. A girl was standing there smiling at her, and the girl looked a lot like her. But when Serena tried to go talk to her the girl ran away and Serena's vision became the color of blood.

She dressed and snuk very quietly out of her house and went to Rye's.

After telling Rye about the dream she was quiet while waiting for Rye's reply. Rye sighed, "Well maybe we are supposed to protect this person from some kind of evil." Serena shrugged, "I was thinking more along the lines of if we don't find her then somethin bad might happen to us."

* * *

Zia walked onto her balcony and sat down in the chair with her coffee. It had been a long night, with the last shipment of parts that had come in for the new products they were making, she had stayed up all night helping her grandmother get everything ready. Zia was used to not sleeping, so it didn't bother her. And now days the more she slept the more she was reminded that it was time to find Serena and the others.

Zia knew that the biggest battle the Sailor Scouts would ever fight was coming, and she was ready for it, but the other inners were deffinately not ready. She would have to train them, and get them ready. Amara had told her the time was coming that they let the other scouts know the whole story about the moon. But Zia knew with that would come more people she would come to care about, and that meant worries for her.

She knew that in this line of work death was always a possibility, but since her sister Nila had died she had done everything in her power to keep everyone she cared about out of harms way. So far it had worked. Zia had taken a chance letting herself love Kakorott and now that she was attached, she wasn't letting him go.

* * *

Darien and Serena walked hand in hand through the park and listened to the birds. After walking so far they stoped and sat down on a bench. Darien looked at Serena, "So what do you plan to do about this dream?" He phused a piece of hair out of her face. She smiled and him and said, "I think I am just going to wait it out, I mean we have all had dreams that meant somethin before, and the thing always came to us. So I will ask Luna to night and she what says." Darien smiled, "Okay." Then he kissed her.

Hey I know this is short but I will write more next chapter is u guys R&R. So please read and review, any adivce is welcome.