Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Fate ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I still do not own DBZ or Sailormoon.

Part 1

Chapter 2

"So what happened to you?" Mina asked anxiously.

"Well.." Serena started. "I decided to take a walk for a bit to take my mind off things and I got lost...." So Serena went on with her story about how a man named Trunks had saved her from the mighty clutches of the rain and bought her back safe and sound.

"And you said he could FLY?!" Rini exclaimed. Luna looked unsure of something.
"Whats wrong?" Artimus asked.

"Serena, what exactly did this person look like?" Luna asked.

"He had kinda short lavender hair and the most bluest eyes I've ever seen." Serena said, dreamily.

"Ohh! I'm telling Darien!" Rei mocked. Serena rolled her eyes in annoyance. The whole tounge-war thing was getting pretty old. Luna still looked unsure of herself.
"Seriously, whats the matter Luna?" Artimus demanded to know.

"Artimus, strange things are happening.."

~*~

"Where in the world where YOU!?" Bulma exclaimed as the future version of her son walked the door.

"Training." He awnsered as he sat down in a nearby chair. Vegeta walked in with the usual I-have-a-bug-up-my-ass look.

"Hi, father." Trunks greeted. Vegeta grumbled.

"Whats wrong, Vegeta?" Bulma asked and Vegeta threw down a newspaper.

"THATS whats wrong.." Bulma picked it up.

"Sailor Scouts will take the scene.." Bulma mumbled. "So, this is in southern Japan." She stated. "Besides, what do they have to do with us?"

"They'll get in the way!" Vegeta grumbled more.

"Hey, lemme see that.." Trunks snatched the paper from her. It had a picture of a young blond with her hair in odangos. "This looks like the girl at the park.."

"What park?" Vegeta asked.

"You went to a park today and didn't tell us!" Bulma said. "We could have gone with you!" Trunks sighed.

"I went to go feed some squirrels..." He thought. "Nevermind....."

~*~

"Bye guys!" Rini shouted as she, Serena, and Luna exited Rei's Temple.

"So, girls, we have to talk." Luna said. "I didn't want to tell you before because you seemed to busy." Serena and Rini looked surprised. Luna always tried to have meetings even when they were at their giddiest!

"Yeah, Luna?" Serena said with a quiver in her voice. Whatever Luna was going to tell her was not going to be good.

"Serena, we have a new enemy."

"What!?" Serena stood back in shock. "Problems with Darien and now this!" She thought.

"Well, it wasn't our problem until he became perfect but now he wants to take over the world as usual." Luna said.

"Whos perfect, Luna?" Serena asked. "His name is Cell and hes the most dangerous we've seen in a long time." Luna explained. Serena could feel tears coming to her eyes.

"No. Not another enemy. Everything was so wonderful these past 3 years. Please not another one."

"Serena, don't cry!" Luna scolded. "You must be strong! Besides, I'm not finished. Anyway, you may not like what I'm going to say, but here goes. They're are these fighters called Saiyins. We must steer clear of them, too." Rini and Serena then nodded their heads in agreement.

"Keep the Silver Crystal safe, Serena. I have a bad feeling..,"

~*~

Trunks looked outside his window.

"The moon looks brighter than usual." He thought. "I wonder where that Serena girl is now." Trunks mumbled.

"Her long, blond hair, deep blue eyes, soft ivory skin.." He shook the thought out of his head.

"No time for romance! You've got work to do!" Trunks cursed himself as he fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

~*~

Serena sat at her vanity taking down her odangos when Luna jumped upon the table.
"Whats up, Luna?" She asked, taking down her last bobby pin.

"That man you met today..." Luna began.

"Oh, you mean Trunks!" Serena said.

"Yes, him. If you ever see him again, Serena, stay away from him."

"Why?!" Serena exclaimed.

"Because I think he may be connected with the enemy. I felt something strange about that man." Serena sighed.

"Alright." She crawled into bed and turned out the light.

"Trust me. I know these things." Luna said as she laid by Serena's feet to get her beauty rest.

~*~

One Week Later

~*~

"C'mon, Serena! You promised!" Rini whined as she dragged poor Serena out the front door.

"Ok ok! Hold on!" Serena yelped. "Its only the store! Whats so great about that?" She asked.

"Because me and Hotaru gotta get book 6 of Cardcaptor Sakura! Its was released yesterday!" Rini exclaimed. So they ran at the fastest speed they could.

"Well it took you long enough!" Hotaru laughed as she saw Rini running at a speedy pace.

"GO! MUST READ CARDCAPTOR SAKURA!!!!!!!" Rini yelled as she left Serena and grabbed Hotaru into the comic book store.

"Well now what am I supposed to do?" She thought. As she turned around, across the street was the blue-eyed, lavender haired man she had seen merely a week ago.

************************************************************************ **********Ok! Thats it for this chappy! Short huh? Anywho, more to come so keep checking!