Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Fate ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Nope. Still don't own anything. : (

Part 1

Chapter 3

"Its him!" Serena thought. She began to cross the street. "Oh wait." Luna's words rang in her head. "Oh who cares, Luna! I'll talk to whoever I want to!" Then, realizing she was still smack dab in the middle of the street, saw a car heading right for her. "AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed as she was slammed into the sidewalk. "Are you ok?" a voice from above her said. "Am..am I dead?" Serena said, opening her eyes. "Its you!" She exclaimed. "Serena?" Trunks said. "You should be more careful." He said helping her to her feet. "Thank you." She said. "So what are you doin here?" He asked. "Oh I'm here with my cousin, Rini. Shes inside with her friend reading comic books." So, for the remainder of the day, Trunks and Serena sat on the crates in front of the store talking about the weather and such. "Hey how DO you fly?" Serena asked. "I mean you don't have wings or anything!" "Well, Its kinda hard to explain but I could try and teach you!" Trunks said. Anything to get close to her at this point would be a pleasure. "Yay!" Serena cheered. Something was eating at Trunks. She could see it and her heart began to pound. "So, I..uh..been meaning to ask you this." Trunks said. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Serena paused. She knew it would be personal. She turned away and colored slightly. "Yeah." Trunks' heart sank. "I knew it. It was so obvious." He thought. "Who is he?" "His name is Darien Shields." Serena turned back to face him. "Its getting dark and I promised I'd be back soon." Trunks stood up and so did Serena. He moved in closer to her. "I know you have a lover and all but.." He bent down and kissed her softly. Serena tingled all over. She felt something that she had never felt with Darien or anyone else. As soon as Trunks broke the kiss he ran forward and shot up into the air. Serena stood there in complete awe at what he had just done.

And witnessing all of the event, was Rini and Hotaru.

"What the....." Rini mumbled. "This is NOT good." Rini thought. "If Serena falls in love with that guy, than theres no me!"

Trunks stumbled through the front door. He could hear Vegeta mumble "Who is it?" from the living room. Trunks paid no attention and walked right into Bulma. "I'm sorry!" He said. Bulma looked up at him with a quizzical look. "Are you ok? You missed training today!" "Oh, sorry." Bulma saw such pain in her future son's eyes. Trunks quickly turned around and shut the door. "Trunks we can't help you if you shut the door." Bulma stood there a few seconds then went away. "I figured Serena had someone. But why do I feel like this?" Trunks thought. "I've never felt this pain before. Can it be...that I truely love her? Or am I just making up for what I have lost?"

The next day, Serena decided to take a walk and visit Darien. "Its time to put my feelings to the test." She thought as she ran to his apartment. "Who is it?" Darien asked from the intercom. "Its Serena!" Darien buzzed her into the building and awnsered the door. "Serena! What brings you here!" He wrapped her into an embrace. She hugged him back and thought "This dosn't feel right." "Coffee?" Darien offered. "Sure." She said, playing with the thread hanging off her skirt. "Something seems to be bothering my Serena. I'll fix that in a bit." He thought. Darien served her the coffee and both of them stayed silent until Serena's coffee was done. "Oh no! I said I'd be at Rei's at 5! I'm late!" Serena quickly got up to leave, but Darien grabbed her arm. "Do you really have to go?" He whispered into her ear. "But I'm late..." Darien closed his eyes and bent down for a kiss, but Serena sneakily slipped out of his grasp and out the door. "I guess theres a lot of things going on with Serena right now." He thought as he took the 2.10 carat diamond ring out of his pocket. "I'll ask her later."

"YOUR LATE!" Rei scolded. "Sorry. I was caught up at Darien's." Serena said. Mina raised an eyebrow suspiciously. "So, what were you doin at Darien's?" Serena sat down as there meeting began. She paid no attention. "Serena! Earth to Serena!" Rei snapped her fingers in front of her. "Wha..oh" Serena mumbled. "Are you alright?" Amy said. "I'm fine. I just need some air." So Serena sat on the stoop and watched the dying sunset. "I the destiny I know to pass, but I just don't have the same feelings for Darien anymore." She thought as a tear rolled down her cheek. "I'm so confused. And I can't forget that damn kiss!" All she thought about for the last day was Trunks and his kiss and how it made her feel. It made her feel wanted and loved again. Something it seemed Darien couldn't give her anymore. "Am I falling in love again?" She thought. "Seriously, Serena, are you ok?" Lita came up from behind and sat beside her. "Lita, do you think the destiny we know will come to pass?" "Sure! If we try hard and....." "I don't think so." Serena interrupted. "WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" "Lita, control yourself. I've fallen in love with someone else." Lita just got more excited "But what about Rini?! and Crystal Tokyo?!" "I love Rini very much, but I don't want to marry someone I don't love and ruin my life for the sake of destiny. Please Lita, you must understand." Lita returned to her normal temper. "Fine. All I want is for you to be happy. Anyway, who is this guy?" "Well, its Trunks. The man who saved me before." "What!? Didn't Luna tell you to stay away from him?" "Shh! I don't really care what Luna says at this time. Besides, I was talking to him yesterday." Lita looked at her with that where-have-you-been-young-lady look but Serena rolled her eyes then returned to her depressed state. "Well do you know where this guy lives?" "No. Thats the problem. Now I'll probobly never see him again! And he promised me flying lessons!" "Flying lessons!?" "Nevermind.." "Hey maybe I could help you! Come over to my apartment tommorrow and well see what we can dish up!" "But the rest of the girls..." "They never have to know." Serena smiled. "Thanks Lita. I really appreciate this." "Anytime. Ok, be at my place at noon."