Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Fate ❯ Chapter 17 ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Part 1:

Chapter 17


Serena screamed and ran to him. "Trunks! Trunks! Can you hear me? Please speak to me!!" She shouted. Trunks attempted to speak, but was only able to spit up blood. Her eyes started to swell up with tears, "DON'T LEAVE ME!!!" She screamed before losing all of her strength. Cell just laughed, making Serena boil. "Every..thing...I've..been..through..." She muttered angrily as she stood up and walked twards the edge of the cliff, "You took it all away....." As Serena began to walk closer, the crystal reacted, and a bright white light engulfed Serena. The others squinted, trying to block the bright light. "Wha..What is that?!" Krillin yelled, and as the light vanished and revealed a beautiful girl in a long, white, flowing gown, huge angelic wings, and light glistining golden hair. Gohan blinked, "Serena?" She said nothing, but looked at Cell with vengance. Serenity held the bright crystal in her hands and bought it in front of her. Wind started to pick up, swirling around the princess as a ray of light emitted from the crystal and aimed directly at Cell.


Cell saw the light beaming at him and smirked as he streatched his hand in front of him, capturing the light in the palm of his hand. "What's happening?!" Serena panicked as she felt the crystal draw nearer and nearer to Cell. Serenity fought to keep the crystal, but it was no use. The crystal was finally sucked into the hands of Cell and as he squinted his eyes mischiveously, he crushed the crystal with all his might. "How...is that possible!?" Serenity muttered as her strength gave way and the darkness clouded over.

~*~*~*~*~

"Where, am I?" Serena thought as she opened her eyes to a blinding white light. When the light subsided, she slowly got up and began to take in her surroundings. "Am I..dead?" She thought. he room was completely white and plain, except for a crystal ball about as high as her waist. Serena walked over to it, still in her princess form, and as her hand came in contact with it, it glowed a soft white light. When the light subsided, Serenity saw her entire life. Her birth, her childhood, her initiation as a Sailor Soldier, all the battles she fought, her meeting with Trunks and all of the events since then. Finally, the images stopped flying by and she saw her lifeless form on the rocky ground lying next to a woman with blond hair and her beloved Trunks.


The crystal also showed images of the others, "Oh, I get it," Serena realized, "It's like a movie. Are these the events that are happening right now?" she wondered, but kept watching the iimages of Krillin, piccolo, and the rest fight on. Serenity cringed as she saw the next image of Gohan getting beaten to a bloody pulp by Cell; a sight she wished whatever was controlling this thing would have left out. "Please, don't give up! It may seem hard to carry on right now and you may want to just drop everything and give up, but you must be strong! Do it for me, do it for Trunks..." Serenity pleaded, the hope within her slowly draining away.


But as the last image was shown, Serenity cheered as the blast Gohan shot hit Cell and disintegrated him, causing Cell to exist no more. Serenity felt as though a great burden was lifted off of her as tears of happiness stained her cheeks. "He heard me...he heard my prayer.." She whispered. Serenity blinked, and the realization hit her like a ton of bricks. She was dead. So where were the rest? She sighed, but suddenly felt her breath become short, as if she were dying, but she was already dead. Suddenly, Serenity heard a loud shattering as the crystal ball exploded into millions of pieces. Confusion cursing through her veins, Serenity was engulfed in a bright white light.


~*~*~*~*~*~
I'm so sorry that took so long! I promise the next chapter will be out sooner than you think! Finally, the next chapter will be the finale of Part 1, but it's not the end of the fic! Ithink I've decided to make this a 3 part story so I'll be around for a while!! Next Chapter coming soon!!