Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Fate ❯ Chapter 16 ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N- ok, these upcoming scenes are basically going to be written my way, so if I'm not correct, to bad!

1:16


For what seemed like eternity, Serena stood atop that cliff looking at the neverending battle before her. After all the events that had taken place, she could only stand there and gawk. She was getting frusterated, and it showed. Until something happened, that seemed to cheer everyone up. "Cell is..is...defeated?!" Trunks said, a glimmer of hope in his voice. Apparently, Cell had been blown in half by one of Goku's blasts. But suddenly, their hope was crushed when Piccolo shouted, "Get away from there!!" Cell started to twitch, and then regrow! "What?!" Serena gasped. "I should've known. He has some of Piccolo's regeneration cells in him." Krillin informed the confused girl.


Since their hopes where suddenly lifted, and then dropped like a pile od heavy rocks, The tournament hadn't been quite exciting. Until, the next thing you know, "I give up." Goku announced. Everyone was shocked, especially Serena. "Bu..but you CAN'T!!!" Serena yelled. "Well, who is my next challenger?" Cell boomed. Goku pointed, and the lucky winner turned out to be his one and only son, Gohan. There where murmurs of "You can't do that! The kid's gonna die out there!" among the crowd. Serena clenched onto her broach as the hope in her heart faded away.


Gohan stepped down from the cliff, he looked ready enough but he was only a kid. "What the hell is up with this? First Goku gives up and sends his son into do the dirty work?!" Serena thought. The whole world now lay in the hands of this child. Goku insisted that he was a lot more powerful than he looked, but they still weren't convinced. Gohan was now on the ground, waiting for Cell to pick him up and throw him onto the ground again. They attempt to fight again, until Gohan was thrown into a cliff and buried alive. There suddenly was no movement. "Is..is he..." Serena mumbled. "No..I can still sense something.." Trunks mumbled back. Then, after a huge explosion of rock, Gohan seemed to come out of his grave.


Gohan fought a little more, but was losing terribly. "He's just teasing him." Goku explained, "He just wants Gohan to unleash his real power." "But that kid is going to die out there!" Serena said. More fighting went on and Serena was starting to doubt if the others where really needed there. Until, Cell decided to get smart and gave them something to do. Serena grabbed onto her tier as one of the many Cell Jr.s came hurling tward her.


She held her own for a while, but she noticed everyone getting quite tired, so with one good hit with her tier she blasted one away. Now, being tired herself the Cell Jr. came hurling tward her again. "I..can't..keep up.." She huffed. Suddenly, which seemed like forever, Gohan did it, he powered up and killed the attackers. "Here, eat this." Trunks handed a Senzu Bean to Serena. "Thank you." She mumbled as Trunks helped her to her feet. "Whats going on?" Serena asked she saw Gohan fighting Cell. "Gohan has reached a new level. Everything will be okay now." he patted Serena on her shoulder. She felt a glimmer of hope. Maybe she would not have to save the day, like she always seem to do. Today, that title of hero was going to someone else.


After the punching, kicking, and what-have-you from Cell and Gohan's great dodging skills, it seemed they had to resort to earth-shaking explosions. Cell was getting frusturated and Gohan was getting cocky as he kicked Cell hard in the stomach, sending Cell to his knees. Cell finally got to the point where he looked sick, and he threw up something. "Is that...a girl?!?!" Serena gasped. "Thats it. Cell is done for sure now." Piccolo stated as Cells body began to shrink. Serena smiled, knowing that this murderer was going to pay for what he had done to her loved ones. But, just as soon Serena had thought things where getting better, Cell seemed to have the last laugh. "I am going to blow up and take the world with me!" Cell exclaimed as he blew up like a balloon.


As Serena panicked, Goku thought. "Good-bye, everyone." Goku said as he disappeared and reappeared in front of Cell. Before Serena had time to register what had went on, Goku and Cell where gone. "Is he.." Serena said. She looked at everyone and instantly found out what Goku had done. He had saved everyone; it was over. "C'mon. Lets go home." Trunks mumbled as everyone turned their backs to leave.


"Wait." Piccolo said. They sensed it, too. A gust of wind blew on them and a whirlpool of smoke appeared in the middle of the desert. "No...." Serena mumbled. A blast of light shot through the smoke, and shot through Trunks' stomach. And with a loud thud, he landed on the dusty ground. Serena twitched. "No...This isn't happining..." tears rolled down her cheeks as she heard Cell's laughter in the backround. "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed as she ran to him.