Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Fate ❯ Chapter 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I'm sooooo sorry this took so long! My computer broke down and I had to get a new one. This is probobly the hardest chappy I have ever done, too. Sorry for the wait!

Part 1
Chapter 15


Serena stood on top of a giant jagged rock, looking over the barren land they where going to fight in. She heald her scepter tightly in her right hand. Where they going to make it out alive? Where they going to beat Cell and survive? So many emotions where running through Serena's head. Everyone was here. Cell, her beloved, his family and friends, and...some guy with a video camera and some guy with a huge afro?! "What the hell..." She thought. "Are these more of Trunks' friends?" She thought. Suddenly, Cell boomed, "Who's first?" Then the guy with the huge afro waved his arm. "I will!!!" He said. "No way! That guys gonna die out there!" Serena thought. "Somebody warn him!" "Don't do it!" Goku yelled. "Thank god!" Serena sighed. Unfortunetly, it didn't seem to work. It looked like the guy with thwe afro was very willing to fight. He was about to take off his cape when suddenly, "HEY EVERYBODY!! IT'S TIME TO GET HAPPY!!!!" A woman screamed as a pink helicoptor landed. Then a guy with long blond hair and a rose signet on his shirt and a really big ball of muscle step out, calling themselves Caroni and Piroskhi. And the girl with the big poofy red hair was named Piza. "I'll go first." The guy with the roses, Caroni, stepped up. He threw a bouquet of roses into the air and sliced them into petals. "Those are for your funeral." He said with such confidence. Serena giggled in her head. "I have a headache...." Krillin said. Then, Caroni was about to do his "Beautiful Flying Rose Attack" when Cell flicked him away with his energy.


Next, was Piroskhi. He took off his mask, crunched it into a ball, and ate it. "Ewwww..." Serena stated. "I really hope he dosen't choke.." He started up his "Megaton Ball Crusher", but he never even hit Cell! It seems Cell had a forcefield around him, which also slammed Piroskhi into a nearby cliff. "Poor guy, never even had a chance." Serena sympathized. Soon, the guy with the afro, Hurcule, took off his cape and opened a capsule. Inside the capsule was a suitcase, where Hurcule neatly took out 15 tiles and stacked them in front of him. Then, after meditating for a while, he proceded to chop only 14 of the tiles in one chop. It seemed that Hurcule was not intimidating Cell as he planned, so he tried his Dynamite Karate Kick. Then, he started an array of punches, but got flicked easily. "I feel bad for these guys. I really do." Serena thought. Suddenly, Cell yelled twards the group. "Will It be Goku?" Goku stood up, pride and determination in his eyes. "Lets do it."


As Goku and Cell where in the ring staring each other down, Serena and the rest where chatting. "Is this man the one?" Serena muttered to herself. "Is this man the savior we need? I never thought I would be saying this but, it is the only fight I have known about where the Legendary Sailor Moon is not needed."


Trunks looked over at Serena, who was standing on a nearby rock and clentching her scepter tightly. He could see she was terrified and wanted to go comfort her, to tell her everything was going to be ok. But...He could not let his feelings get in the way! They where making him weaker, and he knew it. But he couldn't help it! "Trunks! Serena! The fight is starting!" Yamcha shouted, getting both their attention. "So, lets see what this guy can do!" Serena thought. Suddenly, Goku and Cell began exchanging kicks and punches at speeds unknown to man. At one point, it almost seemed Goku had won when he kicked Cell and alomost kicked him out of the ring. Then, Goku kicked Cell up into the air and did kamehameha at him. Serena was puzzled. "That looked way diffrent than the blasts Trunks does." Serena thought. Unfortunetly, Cell missed it. "That was a great warm up." Cell commented. Serena's eyes got wide. "T..T..THAT WAS JUST A WARM UP?!?!?" Serena gasped as she saw Goku reach maximum power.


After arrays of blasts, kamehamehas, and even Cell splitting up into 4 Cells, Serena and the rest where pretty dizzy. "I'm so CONFUSED!!!!!!!" Serena thought as she saw Cell use Goku's attack and shoot it at him. But, to Serena's surprise, Goku disappeared. "W..w..hered he go??" Serena wondered as Goku reappeared. The next thing Serena caught was Cell speeding up behind Goku. Then the fight started up again. "Cell is really fast. Goku, can you hold out just a tad bit longer....." Serena thought. She had a plan....She was going to fight weather everyone liked it..or not...