Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Union of Senshi ❯ The Gifts ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

6:00 Tokyo, Japan 2009

"Nikki, Erin wake up or you'll be late for school!" Beryl yelled up the stairs. Nikki groaned as she opened her eyes groggily. `And that's a bad thing how?' she thought, before she woke up her sleeping sister. After getting dressed and putting their hair up in their normal hairstyle ( AN: think chibi-chibi's hairstyle ) they went down to breakfast. "Why do you to look so unhappy?" Beryl asked her two daughters before giving them there breakfast. "I'll give you three reasons why. 1. We're going to `Torture Academy'" Nikki started. " 2. We won't know anybody" Erin continued "And 3. We prefer home schooling." they ended together. Their mother smiled and said "So I'm guessing that the presents I left for you on your booksacks won't brighten you up?" Nikki and Erin looked at each other before running from the table to check there booksacks. They found brand new laptops, ( AN: in this story their required at Orange Star high. ) and a heart shaped brooch, one pink and one purple, with Nikki inscribed on the pink one and Erin inscribed on the purple. "The laptops are for school, obviously and the brooches…. Well they have powers. When the city is in danger, both of you say `Moon Crystal Power' and you, Nikki, will transform into Sailor Titan. You Erin will turn into Sailor Callisto. Understand?" Beryl explained. Both of the girls nodded. Beryl took a breath and continued "Now there will be more Sailor Senshi you must know that. Oh and Nikki take your old laptop. Someone else might need to use it. Now hurry up and go or you'll be late." "Yes mother." The girls said in unison.

Again I want 5 reviews and again flames are welcome they're great snacks. ^-^