Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Union of Senshi ❯ Half saiyajin twins meet half saiyajin world savior ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T OWN DBZ OR SAILOR MOON?!!! Well one things for sure. If Gohan was for sell expect me first in line.

" " = saying

~ = telepathic link
' ` = thinking

Fifteen minutes later, the twin duo was at school. "But Erin, who in this school could have a ki that high? I mean he'd have to be half saiyajin." Nikki said looking over her schedule. "He is half saiyajin ditz. And I bet its this kid." Erin replied pointing to a name on there list of classmates. "Son Gohan. That name sounds familiar." Nikki said thinking. "Hey do you think he's cute?" Erin just rolled her eyes in reply. When they arrived at there classroom, Nikki and Erin noticed they weren't the only new students. "Are you new here too?" Nikki asked startling the boy. He looked up and Nikki noticed he had onyx eyes. `Just like a saiyajin.' She thought. "Yeah. I've been home schooled till now."

Nikki smiled and said "Yeah us too. I'm Nikki Black and this is my twin sister Erin."

Erin just nodded her hello. But not before starting a telepathic link with her sister. ~ He's the guy we're looking for. Ask him his name. ~ ~Gotcha.~ was Nikki's reply. "So what's your name?" Nikki said flashing him a smile. "Son Gohan." He stammered. But all the while he was thinking, `Pretty girl. Very pretty girl. Pretty name too… Nikki. Wait minute, bad thoughts. BAD GOHAN! BAD!' Nikki and Erin cast knowing glances at each other. "You're half saiyajin aren't you?" Erin said. The question took him off guard.

Nikki saw the panic on his face and made up for it. "Don't look so surprised. We're half saiyajins too." "That's pretty hard to believe." He answered regaining his composure. "And why is that?" Erin asked sharply. He smirked and replied "Because there are no female saiyajins left. And you don't have tails." He said glancing down at his tail which was wrapped around his waist at the moment. "Hey, baka. What do you think we're wearing long shirts for? Oh hey I think I know. To cover our tails." Erin replied, her rage growing. ~Down, Erin. ~ She heard in her head. It was Nikki. "Look we can prove we're saiyajins. We'll show you our tails." Nikki said. "Deal." Gohan replied. Nikki and Erin unwrapped their tails from their waist and showed it to him. He was a little surprised. "They're pink!!!" He almost yelled, bewildered. It was true. Their tails were the same color as their hair. Nikki's was a dark shade of pink, while Erin's was a lighter shade of pink. They wrapped them around there waists again before anyone saw them. "Believe us now?" they asked. Gohan nodded. They would have continued the conversation, but the bell rang, signaling the start of class.

AN: Sorry bout the wait. I had major writers block. And I also have a question….. WHY HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE BEEN REVIEWING?!! I'm even allowing flames. Why do I only have two reviewers, who I thank by the way, but I would like some more. Ok how bout this: Review and I'll give you a cookie. OK? Good. NOW GET REVIEWING!!!!