Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Union of Senshi ❯ Scouts on the Scene ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Judge: What is your statement?

Me: I plead the 5th

Judge gives Vegeta death glare times 10

Me: fine….*mumbles* I don't own DBZ or Sailor Moon

Judge: What was that?

Me: I ONLY OWN NIKKI, ERIN, ALISSA, AVRIL, BRITTNEY, AND HEATHER!!! Happy?

Characters not in here: Videl and Hercule Satan, Sharpener, and Erasa hate all of them

Ch. 3 - The Scouts Appear

Gohan inwardly groaned. `I'm going to die today….OF BOREDOM!!' he thought. Gohan looked onto the screen of his new, yet used laptop. He had gotten an IM from someone.

TitonPrincess01: Are you as bored as I am?

Gohan frowned trying to figure who sent it.

TitonPrincess01: 2 rows down, 1 seat right

He looked where she had instructed (AN: bet your wondering how he knew it was a girl? Well for all the stupid people, maybe its cause it says princess. No guy would use that… well except sharpener, but hes not in here) and spotted Nikki. He answered her quickly.

GoldenFighter05: Don't know how bored are you?

TitonPrincess01: getting run over by a train would be more exciting

Gohan silently laughed.

GoldenFighter05: then I am as bored as you

Everyone looked out the window as they saw an explosion only a few hundred yards from the school. Nikki and Erin raised there hands. The teacher nodded at them and they ran out of the room. "Where are they going?" Gohan whispered.

(In the Hallway)

Erin and Nikki looked down the hall to make sure no one was watching. No one was even in the hallway but them. "Moon Crystal Power!" In a flash of pink light they transformed into there Sailor outfits. They each had double layered skirts, Nikki's were silver and black, while Erin's were black and white. Nikki's gloves, collar, choker were all silver with black lining. Each boot had a golden crescent moon on them near the top. She had a purple tiara with a diamond sign of Saturn in the middle. Both of her bows were light purple. She had pinkish purple crescent moon earrings and the same colored ornaments in her red hair. Erin's gloves and boots were black with white lining. Her collar and choker were white with black lining. She had a green tiara with a diamond Jupiter symbol in the middle. Both of her bows were light green. She had pink colored crescent moon earrings with the same color ornaments in her light purple hair. (AN: I have no idea if any of this looks good together or not, I'm just thinking of colors.)

They ran faster than the human eye could see out of the doors in the direction of the explosion. But what they didn't see was another student run after them.

(At the explosion place thingy deal)

Gohan looked around for Nikki and Erin. He had looked away for one second and they were gone. Following them out of school, he had wondered what was going on. Now he just wanted to know what the hell was attacking people and draining there energy.

It was at least six feet tall had pink skin and horns coming from its body everywhere. Including the nine or ten tentacles it had. "Hey, you! How dare you drain energy from innocent people! We won't stand for it!" Gohan looked towards the source of the voice. And sure enough there was Nikki and Erin. "On behalf of love and justice, we the Moon Senshi are here to destroy you!" Nikki said. "I'm Sailor Titan!" And I'm Sailor Callisto!" Erin crossed her hand, over her chest in a x shape. "CALLISTO," Erin's hands started to glow ice blue. "CRYSTAL," The glow turned into crystal while Gohan watched amazed, as so did other winesses. "CLASH!" Erin threw her hands out as the attack hit the youma, freezing him inside a crystal chamber. Nikki didn't waste any time destroying him. "TITAN THUNDER TRAUMATIZE!" A bolt of what seemed like a silverish green bolt of lightning shot out of her forehead and hit the youma dead center destroying it. Sailor Titan and Callisto ran off before anybody could ask any questions. Gohan stared after them for a few seconds before returning to school.

STILL ONLY TWO REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok lets make a deal reviewers the ones that have already reviewed will get a plate of Chi Chi's cooking and so will the first person to review me after posting this. The fifth one that reviews after I post this will get some of Serena's cooking. And did anyone notice the joke in here. If so please mention it in the review. Bai bai 4 now