Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When Destiny Calls ❯ Onto The Future ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: Not bad for my first DBZ crossover huh?
 
Bunny Aino: Ami's powers in this will include immense regenerative powers, magic shields, telekinesis and the ability to fly. One more thing, once she merges with the Eternal Dragon, the Dragon will be able to grant wishes that were once beyond its capabilities. And about the "The Balancer of Lives" thing, it's what the Earth-sei people would have called her if she was around.
 
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's: Ami's too polite to drive Bulma insane. Heck, she's too sweet and gentle to drive Trunks insane, or was it Gohan you're referring to?
 
The Devil hunters: Thank you!
 
Sailor Element: (Is dog piled under her) Thanks a lot, gal! (Passes out due to lack of air.)
 
Phedre no Delaunay: (Munches on cookie) Thank you. (Looks at half-bitten cookie) Are you sure this is sugar free? I get sugar high very easily.
 
Chapter 1: Onto The Future
 
***************************************************************** *********************
 
Android 17 and 18 were flying across Satan City, in search of the two half-Saiyans.
 
“Blast, why can't we find them?” 18 screeched.
 
17 looked at his `sister' and replied, “The older one was injured very badly. He and the brat couldn't have gone too far.” he reasoned.
 
The two Androids continued their search for Gohan and Trunks.
 
***************************************************************** *********************
 
That night, Bulma peeked into Ami's room, upon seeing that her light was still on.
 
“Hime?” Bulma questioned, peering the door open. Bulma had insisted on calling Ami Hime, or princess, because she is the Princess of Earth-sei.
 
“Bulma-san, how many times…” Ami mildly chided.
 
“Not to call you hime, hime-sama?” Bulma finished the question. “Demo, you are the Earth-sei Hime after all.” she reasoned.
 
Ami would have sweatdropped if she could. Bulma did have a point.
 
The longer she stayed in her home dimension, the stronger her connection to the planet was. Already, the dying plants around the compound had responded to her presence and were beginning to revive.
 
Glancing at the wall clock, Ami gave Bulma a resigned sigh and nodded.
 
Bulma returned the nod and Ami went over and blew the oil lamp off.
 
Then, the Child of the Eternal Dragon turned in for the night.
 
Elsewhere, the five Elemental Gems glowed in response to the Child's return.
 
***************************************************************** *********************
 
Dream Sequence
 
Ami found herself in a misty place with a black backdrop.
 
You've finally returned to us, hime-sama.” a fatherly voice sounded.
 
Ami turned and her eyes widened when the five Elemental Guardians materialized around her.
 
Jolting her brain for names, Ami smiled at a memory came to her.
 
Alexstrasza, Malygos, Ysera, Nozdormu, Neltharion. I am indeed relieved to see all five of you well.” she said.
 
Alexstrasza, the Life-Binder, stepped forth. She was an ancient Fire Phoenix, and held powers of the Sacred Flames.
 
Malygos, the Spell-weaver, followed. He was a winged unicorn who wielded the powers of the Artic Frost.
 
Ysera was next. The Dreamer was a nine-tailed fox who was ruler to the verdant realm, the Emerald Dream.
 
Nozdormu stepped forth. The Timeless was a dragon with scales of a metallic golden-brown color. He wielded the power of Time.
 
The last was Neltharion. The Earth-warder winced visibly at the hisses Malygos and Nozdormu gave him and the death glares that were directed at him by Alexstrasza and Ysera.
 
Traitor!” Nozdormu spat.
 
Nozdormu!” Ami exclaimed in horror, shocked that the Timeless could be so cruel to his best friend.
 
Hime-sama, he betrayed the Council!” the Timeless argued.
 
Is it true, Neltharion?” Ami asked.
 
The Cerberus-like wolf nodded.
 
Why?” Ami questioned.
 
Selenity. She tricked me into believing that I could get hime-sama back by handing over the Element Soul.” Neltharion replied regretfully.
 
Which in turn turned into the Ginzuishou.” Ysera supplied.
 
You knew?” Nozdormu roared in understandable fury. “You knew and you never told me?”
 
Ami cast a stern look at the Timeless Dragon and he shirked down.
 
Your stubbornness will lead to your downfall, Nozdormu.” she cautioned.
 
I understand, hime.” the Timeless Dragon mumbled in apology.
 
Turning to the downcast Neltharion, Ami replied, “I see no traitors, Neltharion. You exchanged the Element Soul to protect me, Earth-Warder.”
 
Daylight is almost dawning, hime-sama. We must leave.” Ysera urged.
 
When will I see all of you again?” Ami asked, as the five Elemental Guardians faded away slowly.
 
In your dreams, hime-sama.” Ysera answered.
 
End of Dream Sequence
 
***************************************************************** *********************
 
Ami awoke with a start.
 
With a frown she wondered, Alexstrasza, Malygos, Ysera, Nozdormu, Neltharion, are the five of you still where ototu-san left you?
 
Getting out of bed, she knelt down by the window and started to pray. Her calming aura flowed through the entire house and the surroundings seemed brighter than usual.
 
Elsewhere, the five Elemental Gems glowed brighter.
 
***************************************************************** *********************
 
Time passes…
 
It had been almost a year and a half since Gohan's death and Trunks was still training in an attempt to defeat the two maniacal Androids.
 
Over time, Ami found that the longer she stayed on Earth, the more connected she felt towards the planet.
 
“Bulma.” Ami begun.
 
Right now, the two blue-haired women were down in the basement and Bulma was doing the last touches on the time machine.
 
“Hai?” the older woman asked.
 
“Do you have any idea the implications time travel might have?” she questioned.
 
Bulma gulped nervously at the harsh tone the younger girl had used.
 
“Actions in the past affect the future. If Trunks goes back, he will be creating an alternate future, a future different from this time.” Ami reasoned.
 
“Look at the amount of damage done!” Bulma protested loudly. “If he goes back, maybe there is a way to change this future.”
 
Ami sighed and nodded.
 
“I'm home! I brought quite a lot of good stuff today” 17-year-old Trunks announced.
 
Both blue-haired females turned to see Trunks place the crate on the floor.
 
Trunks smiled at the two most important women in his life; his mother and the girl he loved.
 
Then Bulma informed Trunks that the time machine was finally charged up. Her only regret was that if the laboratory had not been destroyed, she would had built a more complete machine.
 
Then Trunks confessed that he had the confidence of defeating the Androids.
 
And despite protests from the two females, the half-Saiyan took off.
 
***************************************************************** *********************
 
About five days later, a very battered Trunks was lying on a hospital bed.
 
He peered opened his eyes, to find Bulma and Ami by his bedside.
 
“Mum.” he begun.
 
“Hai?” Bulma asked.
 
“You were right. I'm still not on the level of the two Androids. It's hard to believe I'm still alive.” he admitted.
 
Sensing that it was a private moment, Ami sneaked out.
 
“You're just like me, so lucky.” Bulma added.
 
“I'll return to the past once I'm better.” Trunks replied.
 
“You'd better return back 17 years before to give Gohan's father his medicine. Everything begun from there. If he had not died of a heart attack, this world won't be as it is now.” Bulma advised.
 
“He's that powerful?” Trunks asked.
 
Bulma smiled before answering, “He really is that strong, and what more amazing is that no matter what happens, he always has a way of solving them.” Bulma admitted.
 
“I've always wanted to meet my father.” Trunks remarked.
 
Bulma chuckled, “You'd better don't get your hopes too high.”
 
A few days later, Trunks was all geared up to board the time machine.
 
“This is Son Goku's medicine.” Bulma said, handing him a bottle.
 
Trunks nodded, “Hai. You'd be careful too, Mum.”
 
“Ami, are you ready?” Trunks asked
 
The younger blue-haired girl nodded mutely.
 
Ever since Ami arrived, Bulma had felt that it was her destiny to travel back to the past; to ensure Piccolo that the Namekian Hime was alright. So, she had modified the time machine to carry two.
 
“It's all up to the two of you.” Bulma nodded as the pair boarded the time machine.
 
***************************************************************** *********************
 
SailorStar9: Sorry for the long wait guys. I had to find the manga for this last part.