Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Duel Masters Fan Fiction ❯ Giving Love Another Chance ❯ The Fateful Call ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
My strangest crossover yet. BBSM/Duel Masters.

Timeline:

Sailor Moon: After Beryl before the girls get their memories back.

Duel Masters: Episode 6

Disclaimers: I own nothing, except Ami’s decks.

Pairing:

Hakuoh/Ami

Possible Shobu/Mimi

Summary: Before becoming a Senshi, Mizuno Ami was a Kaijudo Master and the second Temple Champion. After the battle with Beryl, she returns to where her roots were to guide young Kirafuda Shobu and to guard him against the Master. Ami also reveals a side of her she never showed to the girls.

Prologue: The Fateful Call.

************************************************************ **********************************
Late one night, Knight’s cellphone started ringing and the Kaijudo Master picked it up.

“Konnichiwa.” he greeted the caller.

“Konnichiwa Knight. It has been a while.” a familiar voice answered.

Knight gasped mentally at the recognition of the caller at the other end.

“Mizuno-san.” he finally responded.

“Hai Knight.” the girl answered, confirming his suspicions.

“I understand you’ve accepted a certain Kirafuda Shobu as your apprentice.” she continued.

“Hai.” Knight answered.

“Mizuno-san, may I ask…” he added.

“Kirafuda Shobu wants to follow his father’s footsteps to become a Kaijudo Master and I’ll be guiding him along. The pull of the Cards Realm is too strong for me to ignore this time.” she finished and ended the conversation.

In her hotel room, Mizuno Ami replaced the receiver and sighed. What she had told Knight was true. She had seen how Kirafuda Shobu dueled and was struck by how similar his innocence was compared to Hakuoh, well the Hakuoh of before that is. She had resolved to prevent history from repeating itself. There was no way she would allow what happened to Hakuoh happen to the boy.

Heaving a sigh in resignation, she threw open the wardrobe. There, right in front of her was a milk-white Roman dress and a cloak of the White Soldiers. On the desk were her three decks.

The weakest was her water elemental deck and her strongest card deck was the one in the middle; a combination of both water and dark elements. The last deck was the one on the left; her dark elemental cards.

“Oh well, guess the ‘Tenshi no Sui-Yami’ has come out of retirement.” she mused.

Removing a chain from her neck, Ami flipped open the photo frame. In it was a picture of both Hakuoh and her, both looking happy and carefree.

Turning out the lights, she turned for the night.

*********************************************************** ***************************************

SailorStar9: Phew another fic out. I just had to get this out of my head.