Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ A Ring Found and its Truths Revealed ❯ Die Endy Dei! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Ring Found and its Truths Revealed

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or Lord of the Rings. I own the story and I swear that if anyone steals it I will hunt you down!!!!

AN: Sorry for taking so long guys. I had a temporary case of writer's block, and school has been very hectic. I'm really bored so, I think that I'll throw in some or a lot of fight scenes. I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR EVERYONE SO PLEASE READ THE FIC! If you're a Mamoru/Endymion/Darien lover then don't read this. SoulessAmazon, I finally got up off my lazy ass and finished this quick for you, since you were dying for the next chapter! I've got a funny quick story for everyone right now. It's about how I got up off my lazy ass and typed this fic. 1. SoulessAmazon encouraged me to. 2. Hehehe…. I was rereading my first three chapters to see if I could get any ideas about how to continue and lets just say that I got really absorbed into the chapters and forgot that I was the one who wrote them… Well when I was done reading I was highly annoyed that there wasn't more chapters and was beginning to get pissed off at the "author" for not having more chapters out and then I realized that "I" was the annoying author with only three chapters typed and posted. *sweatdrop* Well I felt like a moron and decided that if I was getting pissed off at myself, then obviously I need to start typing… ^_^; Hey, whatever works right? Well my story is done now I hope my pathetic moment, story, was highly entertaining to those who read it. Now on with the fic before this Authors Note turns out to be a page long!

Chapter 4

The Fellowship reached the Gates of the entrance to the Mines of Moria. The group was sitting at the base of the mountain while waiting for Gandalf to figure out the way to open the stone doors. Serena sat next to Legolas as they kept an eye on the group, Merry and Pippin were tossing stones in the lake, Frodo was with Gandalf, and Boromir and Aragorn were off to the side setting the pony free. Serena noticed something move in the water and called out,

"Boys, I think that you need to stop throwing those stones. Gandalf, I think that you better figure out that password quick!"

"What is it Serena?" Boromir asked.

"There's something in the water…" she trailed off.

Frodo suddenly jumped up and shouted, "I got it! It's a riddle. Gandalf, what's the elven word for friend?"

"Mellon." He answered.

After Gandalf said `Mellon' the doors began to open. Everyone began to enter the mine when suddenly Serena turned around an yelled, "JUPITER THUNDER CRASH!!!!" A ball of lightning came down from the sky and struck the lake. A terrible scream was heard from some kind of creature in the lake. They saw tentacles coming out of the water not to far away from them and very close to the shore. Serena turned to face them and said, "Well… let us be off, we have no time to stand around and gawk."

The guys snapped out of their trance and continued on into the mine. They saw skeletons of dwarfs all over. Gimli was shocked at the sight. He then saw the remains of his cousin.

~Further into the mines~ (AN: What? I've got writers block.)

The Fellowship came to an area where they could go three different ways. Gandalf looked at each passage and then he said, "I do not remember this place." The group then just sat there waiting for Gandalf to remember which way they had to go. Serena once again took off to god knows where. Frodo was watching the shadows when he saw something crawling around down below, and then he noticed Serena sneaking up on the creature. The two were about ten, fifteen feet away from the Fellowship.

"Can I help you?" Everyone heard, but instead of the playful voice that they were used to. They heard a slightly cold voice. The all turned to see Serena standing behind some kind of creature, who was slightly turned to face her, her eyes were flashing a silver color and she had a frown on her face. The creature quickly turned around and ran towards the entrance of the mine. Serena's eyes followed its escape and she had a slightly cold smirk on her face. She then casually walked back to the groups as if nothing happened; when she reached everyone she swiftly sat herself on Legolas' lap. This caused everyone's eyes to widen, except for Legolas of course, when Legolas wrapped his arms around her waist, the rest of the Fellowships eyes were practically out of their sockets.

"What?" Serena asked them.

"What… When… How…" Pippin stuttered.

Serena was laughing at their reactions and Legolas was merely smirking.

"I believe that Pippin was trying to say was… When did you two start courting?" Merry asked in confusion.

Serena got a thoughtful look on her face and glanced at Legolas. "This afternoon." He answered for her.

"How come we did not notice?" Gimli asked the rest of the men.

"I thought that something was going on, but I had not thought of this." Aragorn stated.

Frodo turned to Gandalf who was back to thinking about which path to take. "What was that creature Serena confronted?"

"That was Gollum. He has been following us for three days now." Gandalf answered.

"He escaped from the dungeons?!" Frodo exclaimed.

"Escaped, set free. He will follow us for sometime because he is tied to the ring. He loves and hates the ring as much as he loves and hates himself. I believe that he will be keeping his distance after the scare that Serena gave him." Gandalf stated.

"I wish that Bilbo had killed him." Frodo said with pity in his voice.

"Do not be quick to judge who should live or die young Frodo. Nor who should receive pity. I believe that only one can chose who should live and die and I think that it is Sailor Cosmos that Serena told us about. She is the one with unlimited power and holds the Universe in her hands. But deep in my heart I believe that Gollum has some kind of part to play in this journey." Gandalf said.

Everyone was quiet and listening to the two's conversation.

"I wish that the ring never came to me. I wish that none of this ever happened." Frodo said with sadness in his voice.

"No one wishes for any of this to happen, but unfortunately it did." Gandalf said. "Ah, this is the way." He added while standing up.

"He remembers!" Merry exclaimed.

"No, but this way smells much fresher. When in doubt, follow your nose." He stated.

The Fellowship walked until suddenly Gimli ran into a room and looked at the skeletons of his people. Everyone looked around and Gandalf picked up a book and read the last passage out loud. The passage mentioned the beating of drums and how it made you feel that they were the drums of death. When Gandalf was done reading the passage everyone began to hear the faint beating of drums. Frodo glanced down at his sword and saw it glowing a brilliant blue color.

"Orcs." Legolas stated.

The Fellowship quickly eliminated their opponents and ran down the hallways towards the bridge that would lead them out the dark mines. Orcs then surrounded the group when they were so very close to the archway that led to the bridge. It seemed that the Fellowship was doomed, but suddenly the orcs began to retreat, as if they were afraid of something. When all the orcs were gone the group then saw a red glow of fire begin to light up the hallway.

"RUN!!!!!!!" Gandalf shouted to the group.

They ran through the hallways, making turns here and there until they reached a massive staircase. They quickly began to make their way down the stairs and when they were about half way down the first staircase it began to crumble underneath them. Gandalf, Merry, and Pippin were in the lead of the group and they were suddenly separated from everyone. A piece of the stairs disappeared from sight, leaving a good-sized gap in its place. Legolas, and Boromir jumped across the gap and Aragorn threw Gimli, and Sam across the gap to them. He was just about to throw Frodo, but the staircase began to crumble more and sway slightly. They were suddenly grabbed form behind and tossed to the other side, when they landed they saw that it was Serena that threw them. They watched, as she seemed to surf out the swaying chunk on the stairs with no hint of fear or worry on her face.

"LET'S GO!!!!!" Gandalf yelled.

"WE CAN'T JUST LEAVE HER HERE!" Legolas yelled over the noise.

"SHE IS A SENSHI! THEY CAN JUMP EXTREMELY HIGH AND GREAT DISTANCES! SHE'LL BE FINE! NOW LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" He replied.

As they turned to continue their run down the stairs they heard a loud noise behind them they looked back quickly and saw that Serena was quickly running after them. The sound that they heard was her landing on the other side of the gap and breaking the stone stairs underneath her feet. The Fellowship continued their long run towards the bridge and then they finally reached it. They quickly ran across the stone bridge, but Gandalf suddenly stopped in the middle of the bridge. He turned to face the demon that was following them and said, "You cannot pass!"

"GANDALF! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! RUN!" Frodo yelled to the ancient wizard.

Gandalf didn't listen, instead he yelled at the creature, "You cannot pass!" and then he slammed the bottom of his staff into the stone bridge and it crumbled underneath the demons feet. The demon fell, but it seemed that it was somewhat hell bent on taking Gandalf down with him. The demons fire like whip came up and wrapped itself around Gandalf's ankle and made the wizard go over the edge. He was able to hang onto the edge of the bridge, but he was slowly losing his grip. Serena dashed to him and quickly grabbed his hand just before he fell into the dark pit. When everything seemed to be ok, the others were about to dash to Serena to help her pull up Gandalf until…

(This looks like a good place to stop. *Looks at impatient readers who are tapping their feet and glaring* Um... maybe not… OH COME ON I CAN BE MEAN, BUT I'M NOT THAT MEAN!!!!! I FINALLY OVER MY WRITER'S BLOCK, SO I WOULDN'T DO THAT TO YOU GUYS!!! ^_^ )

Serena was suddenly hit in the back by black lightning. She let out a painful scream and let go of Gandalf before he could be affected by the lightning as well, but to the amazement of the others Gandalf didn't fall. Instead he was surrounded by silver light and began to fade away, and then he appeared next to them. They then quickly turned their gazes back to Serena who was in the process of standing up. Suddenly with a burst of power from her, the lightning was canceled out. She turned to the right and all the guys could see a really pissed off look on her face.

"ENDYMION!!!!!!!!!" She screamed into the darkness, "GET YOUR COWARD, CHICKEN SHIT ASS OUT HERE YOU BAKA KONO YARO!!!!!!! I KNOW THAT YOU'RE THERE!!!!!!!!!"

The Fellowship all looked around and they heard an evil chuckle fill the quite, stale air. Suddenly a man appeared before her. He (Sailor Universe: *cough* It *cough*) had dark midnight blue hair, navy blue eyes; he was tall and as many women would say extremely handsome, as well as well built. There was something about him that would also make the women back away from him… he had the aura of a deranged psychopath, and a sick mind. (Sailor Universe: And we all know that it's true! What, he really is a deranged psychopath, at least I think he his, and that's all that matters *grins*)

"Ah, my dear sweet Serenity. I see that you've missed me." He said in a somewhat crazed and calm voice.

"Who would miss a sick, crazy son of a bitch like you?" She asked with a sneer.

"Now, now, Serenity. I will not have my future wife have such a mouth." He said lightly.

"I wouldn't marry you even if you were the last "thing" that existed. I would kill you first." Serena answered with a low growl. You could hear her icy tone slowly come forward, and the others had a feeling that it would be colder than the tone she used on Gollum.

"Serenity, you will marry me. I'm the Prince of Earth and you are to marry the Prince of Earth. We are destined to be." Endymion said, starting to lose his light tone.

Serena smirked at him. "No Endymion. You are not the Prince of Earth. Middle Earth did not choose you as its ruler and protector. As you have obviously ignored, there was more than one kingdom in Middle Earth and the Prince of Earth does not need to be of noble blood."

Endymion glared at her then said, "Well, who is more worthy than I?"

"You were NEVER worthy! You ran from your own people when they needed you most. You made deals with the Negaverse!" Serena yelled at him, she then took a deep breath and continued, "I think that its time to reveal the "true" Prince of Middle Earth."

Serna then kneeled down and gently put her hands on the earth. She began to glow a silver color and then, as if Middle Earth was responding to her, Middle Earth glowed a golden-bronze color. "Middle Earth, it's time to show everyone your true Prince. The secret must come to an end for you need your prince now." She whispered, but it seemed to echo through out the world. The glow then got brighter and wrapped itself around a stunned Legolas. The glow unwrapped itself and became a small ball of light, when the light seemed to pull into itself it became a magnificent gold-bronze crystal. The crystal floated in front of Legolas for a couple of seconds and then a voice vibrated off the grounds. "I choose Legolas Greenleaf, the Prince of Mirkwood to protect me and the people that I protect. My Queen, you have my decision, and it's good to have you back for a visit. It has been a very long time." A soft celestial voice said. It was hard to tell whether or not it as a male's voice, or a females voice.

"Yes it is good to be back my old friend and thank you." Serena replied softly while looking at Legolas. The glow then died down and began to disappear. "Legolas, it is up to you to except or decline to task that Middle Earth has given you. Do not question yourself on whether or not you can do this task. Middle Earth would not have chosen you if you could not do it." Serena said softly. Legolas stared at the crystal for a few moments and then he reached out for the crystal and when he touched it, the crystal turned into a ball of light again and entered his body. Serena then turned to face Endymion and said, "As you can see you are not the Prince, you never were. Even if you were Endymion, you would not be engaged to me. The Prince of Earth had a chance to marry the Moon Princess, but not the Princess of Light. That is one of my titles now, and there is no one with a high enough rank to marry me without my choosing."

Endymion growled and stated, "You will be mine Serenity! Or you will die!!!!!!"

"One, you can't kill me no matter how hard you tried. Two, I will never be yours. Three, I have some `Friends' that have a bone to pick with you." She answered with a cold smirk.

"Yes Endymion… You didn't forget about us did you?" Coursed eight voices together as one. The voices echoed though out the cave.

Endymion's face went extremely pale once he recognized the voices. In a circle surrounding Serena and Endymion stood eight beautiful women. They all wore a uniform of some sort that was the same but just different colors. The uniform had a white bodysuit, sailor collar with a bow in the center, bubble like sleeves, a bow in the back, a two layered mini-skirt, a golden tiara with a stone in the center on their foreheads, knee high boots, and gloves that went past their elbows. There was a woman with short blue hair and blue eyes hold a harp made out of ice, and her colors were dark blue and ice blue. One woman had brown hair in a high ponytail and dark forest green eyes, she wore a wreath of oak leaves around her head like a crown, and her colors were dark green and pink. One had long blonde hair that went to her knees and half of her hair was tied with a yellow bow and she had blue eyes, she held a long golden chain that were hearts linked together, and her colors were orange with some yellow and blue. Another had long black hair that had purple highlights that went to her knees and purple eyes, she held a bow made of pure fire, and her colors were red and purple. The next had blonde hair in a boy's style with navy blue eyes; she held a dagger that had three jewels embedded into the blade, and her colors were navy blue and yellow. The next had long dark green hair that was a little longer than her knees and half was up in a bun and she had dark garnet eyes, she held a tall staff in the shape of a key with a heart on the top, and her colors were black and very dark burgundy. The next had waist length aquamarine hair and the same color of eyes, she held a mirror in her hands, and her colors were turquoise and navy blue. The last had shoulder length black hair with dark purple highlights and dark violet eyes, she held a glaive that was by far taller than her with a wicked looking blade in the shape of a "G", and her colors were purple and black.

"Did you miss us?" asked the girl in red with a mocking tone.

"So, the Sailor Trash decided to grace me with their presence." Endymion said trying desperately to gain back the confidence that he had lost.

"Trash? Who the hell are you calling trash you piece of shit!?!?!?!" Yelled the woman in navy blue and yellow. "If anyone is trash, it's you!"

"Really Endymion, you are in no position to be name calling since you are a coward, and spoiled brat, and ran when you could not have your way." Stated the woman with short blue hair.

"Shut up Mercury!" he yelled.

"You'd think that he'd have a larger vocabulary after living for so long…" the woman in green said with a smirk.

"Oh please. He's too stupid to have a more extensive vocabulary… He doesn't even have a taste for fashion. Remember that ugly puke green blazer that he always wore." Said the woman in orange with a disgusted look on her face.

The woman with aquamarine hair laughed and said, "I remember that horrible thing all right. Really Endy, where did you find that disgusting rag? The reject store?"

"More like how much did he pay for it, and what possessed him to wear it?" replied the woman with long dark green hair.

All the women including Serena started laughing so hard that they were nearly falling over. While the Fellowship looked on in confusion.

The woman in dark purple sobered up first and said in all seriousness, "I think that "pink" is more his color don't you agree Sere?"

"Yes I do Saturn, but to make him feel `better' I think that there should be some of that horrendous green that he loves so much."

"I think neon orange would look good too." Added the woman called Venus with an evil grin.

Serena gave Endymion an evil smirk that a certain two hobbits knew all to well. "Lets see shall we Venus?" She snapped her fingers and the man's appearance suddenly changed. He was wearing bright pink armor instead of black, his hair turned into a puke green color, and his eyes turned neon orange. This new appearance brought on longer and new rounds of laughter. Even the Fellowship couldn't help but to laugh at the poor fool who didn't know what he looked like at the moment.

"I-I-I think that that is a g-g-good l-l-look for you Endy!" said the woman that was called Mercury as she struggled with her laughter.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" he said in annoyance.

"Neptune, would you care to show him a mirror?" Saturn asked the woman with aquamarine hair.

She smirked in response and said, "I would be delighted to."

With a wave of her hand a whirl of water appeared to allow Endymion to see his ridiculous appearance. His reaction to what he saw was absolutely priceless. He stood stock still, ogling at his reflection in complete and utter shock, and horror.

"Take a picture Endy… It'll last longer." Said the woman with long dark green hair.

"You know Pluto... I could make it permanent and then he would never have to take a picture." Serena said with a big grin to the woman.

At hearing this Endymion let out a cry of outrage and fear at the thought of her going through with that plan.

"But Sere… I want to kill him!" the woman in red said with a whine.

"I have to agree with Mars on that one." The woman with short blonde hair said with a nod.

"I'm with them too. Though I believe that Mars and Uranus will agree with me with the thought of him dieing while looking like that!" the woman in green said with a laugh.

"Jupiter… we all agree with that idea. Don't we Ren?" Venus said with a soft chuckle.

Serena nodded in agreement. The Saturn added, "I'm sure that my cousin Hades would enjoy a good laugh at Endy's appearance when he arrives in the Underworld."

"Yes I do believe that my big brother will get a kick out of that." Pluto said with a laugh.

"Well, the guy needs to laugh more. Plus I think that he's been waiting for Endymion's arrival for a while now." Uranus said.

"He never did like you much Endy. Especially since he's so protective of all of us, and then you went and tried to rape Sere thinking that she was nothing more than a weak, beautiful princess. Then you tried to kill us." Mars said while shaking her head.

"Yeah Endy. How stupid can you be?" Venus agreed.

"…" Was the response that they got from the terrified fool before them.

"Hey Mercury." Uranus said to get the woman's attention.

"Yes?" Mercury asked.

"Is it normal for someone to turn `that' pale?" she asked with a smirk.

"No… but I do believe that it's a result of being very, very afraid at the moment." She replied with a cold smirk.

"Now, is poor little Endymion afraid of the Sailor Senshi?" Mars asked with a mocking tone.

"I don't know about you guys, but I getting tired of looking at him." Serena said with a bored tone.

"Yes, it seems that all the amusement is gone now." Venus agreed.

"We could always make this more amusing." Jupiter said while cracking her knuckles.

All the women smiled like predators to the cowering form in the center of their circle. All of their hands formed fists, except for Serena and to the Fellowships amazement; power began to be wrapped around their enclosed fists. Venus's chain disappeared and two shorter chains appeared around her fists. Uranus' dagger disappeared and around her fist appeared dark blue energy tinted gold. Pluto's staff disappeared and purple mist wrapped itself around her fists. Mars' bow disappeared and fire wrapped around her clenched fists. Jupiter had lighting surrounding her fists, and Mercury's harp disappeared and ice surrounded her fists. Neptune's mirror vanished and water began to wrap itself around her tight fists. Saturn's tall glaive disappeared into the shadows and black ribbons, slightly glowing purple, where wrapped around her enclosed fists.

Serena then began to glow a bright silvery white color. The heavenly glow surrounded her body and incased it like a cocoon. The light soon faded to reveal Serena in a stunning outfit. She wore a white cape that reached the ground, and it was attached to a broach that had an 8-point star, the point of the star was all the senshi's colors, and it had 2 wings coming out of each side of the broach. Unlike the other senshi, she didn't have body suit, it was more like a short dress and on the skirt there was a piece of cloth in the front that also had the same on it as the broach. She wore no gloves, and she had high heels with little wings on each side. No longer was her hair in a braid, but in two-twin heart shaped buns, and on the heart-shaped buns she had heart shaped jewels covering them. She also wore 2 barrettes and she held a beautiful, but dangerous looking staff with a glowing crystal on the top.

(Sailor Universe: I was too lazy to type out the entire description. So I took it from another Fanfic that I wrote, The God and the Guardian, and changed it a bit. So basically I stole the description from myself… that sounds really pathetic… oh well!)

Her body made a slow circle and on her forehead you could see a multi-colored eight-point star with an upturned golden crescent moon in the center in the middle of her forehead. That sent a major shock through Endymion and the Fellowship, except Gandalf. At seeing the symbol the Fellowship remembered what Serena said before back at the council. "She is watching all of you, especially the group that will take the ring to Mount Doom. If she shows herself, you will know her by her multi-colored eight-point star with an upturned golden crescent moon in the middle in the center of her forehead." Then they remembered what she said about the only person that would have that symbol. "She was a legend, a myth amongst all senshi. Sailor Cosmos, the Messiah of Light, Queen and Goddess of the Stars, and the ruler and guardian of the Universe for all eternity. She can grant a senshi's final death, but unfortunately she can't grant her own nor the death of one other. If one of them died and stayed dead, the Universe would collapse on itself."

`It's her!' they all thought.

"NO!!!!! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO EXSIST!!!!!" Endymion screamed out like a little girl that was scared shitless.

"Oh, but I do." Cosmos said calmly.

"IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU SERENITY THEN NO ONE WILL!!!!!!" he screamed in fear and outrage.

"Now, you can't do that Endy-baka." Saturn said in a mocking voice that made it sound like she was scolding a little kid.

"And why is that bitch!!!!" he sneered.

"1. If you want an extremely painful death then keep calling me a bitch. 2. If you were able to kill me, or Cosmos, and we were unable to be reborn, then the entire Universe would collapse. 3. You should know by now that us senshi are like, oh how should I say it? Cockroaches… we never truly go away, no matter how hard you try, and no matter how powerful you are." Saturn replied.

Endymion paled at the announcement.

"Enough talk… It's time to end this." Cosmos stated in a frosty voice. Then all the women smiled evilly… and then they moved in.

They surrounded him as if in a deadly dance. The poor fool in the center of this terrifying dance never stood a chance. They moved as one and as many. They worked in pairs and as teams with the same techniques. Punches with fists surrounded by deadly power and kicks with unimaginable strength attacked the poor excuse of a being in the center of their circle. The way they had moved had proved to the watchers that these women were not to be messed with; that you should never get in their path and anger them… for they will be your down fall and your end if you do. The Mines of Moria echoed with Endymion's screams of agony and terror. Those screams that shook the solid grounds of the mines reached the orcs that were on their way to the Fellowship, but when the heard the screams… they didn't dare go any closer to the Fellowship then where they were. Fear gripped the hearts of everyone that heard the screams. The screams traveled through out Middle Earth, they reached Rivendale where Elrond and the other elves could easily hear, they reached Lothlorien and the elves heard the unfortunate one's screams, they reached Gondor, and Mordor where all the evil shuddered knowing that those screams by be apart of their future. The screams were heard at the kingdom of the Cosmos, where all the senshi live, out of mortal eyes until they are needed. The senshi however, didn't feel terror like all the elves, dwarfs, humans, orcs, evil, and the wizards did that heard the tormented screams. No, instead they smiled, knowing that the one who screamed was about to lose their life and soul, for they had been judged and retribution was being carried out by the senshi that were harmed by the fool, or by the senshi that guarded the people that the fool had tormented. Yes, retribution was very sweet to the senshi.

When the nine senshi finally backed away from the crippled form, the men in the Fellowship were shocked at the damage. You couldn't recognize the form as a man no matter how hard you looked. His body was covered with so many wounds that it was hard to see what had caused all the damage. It was impossible to see what was broken because it seemed that there was no bones left in his body. You could barely hear the soft whimpers of pain coming from the pile of skin and crushed bones.

"You were always weak Endymion… The pain we gave you was nothing compared to what we had felt and went through. We did all the fighting and you stood back and watched, not wanting to be harmed." Uranus said with a disgusted sneer.

Needless to say the Fellowship was shocked. The pain that Endymion had felt was nothing compared to what the senshi felt? How was that possible? What the hell did these solitary soldiers go through?

"It's time to bring this to an end… When you reach the Underworld Endymion, you will look like you do now, and it will take two weeks for your `spirit' to regain your former appearance. Of course you will also still have that ridiculous appearance that we had given you… now… die…" Cosmos said with a smile that looked colder than the artic. A glow surrounded her hand and then a beam of light shot out to what looked like his chest. He gave a weak cry of pain as a crystal came out of his `chest'. The crystal floated into Cosmos' hand, and she held it for a moment and said, "Kiss your starseed goodbye for all eternity Endymion." Then she enclosed her fist around the crystal and crushed it.

Endymion's `body' began to fade while he screamed once more. This last scream was filled with more pain than any one, besides the senshi, had ever heard. That last scream would forever be imprinted into their minds, and haunt them for years to come.

And Endymion was no more…

To Be Continued…..

(Sailor Universe: So what did you guys think? Let me know what you thought of the part of this chapter that had Endymion in it k? REVIEW PLEASE!)