Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ In But A Dream-A Sailormoon-JTHM crossover ❯ In But A Dream-A Sailormoon-JTHM crossover ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
In but a Dream is a community written fic. If you wish to help write this crossover, join the Yahoogroup at http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/in_but_A_Dream
Disclaimer: I don't own Nny. JV does. I hope he never finds this. I know he'd want to kill me. I also don't own sailormoon. Takeuchi Naoko does. Good for her.

In But a Dream
A Sailormoon/Johnny the Homicidal Maniac Crossover Fanfic

It was not that he had given up his adoration of her. That He'd rather see her in peices on his walls and devices rather then back on the roof of that dull toned car. He remembered looking over the abyss, perching high above all the filth hundreds of yards below. From there, he almost could not see the sickness and depravity of the city, of the race of humanity. What he could see...was his house.

He did indeed enjoy his time spent with her, moreso then she may even have realized, sadly, he certainly was not going to get a chance to tell her now. She had beet him senseless, ran, and phoned the authorities on him. Maybe he deserved it. Maybe it was a token of her esteem?

No.

People like her were not like that. Not as fucked up as he.

He embraced his thin frame as he hunched down near a car outside of the woman's place of employment. Subtlety was never his strong point, however, he had deeply hoped that she would not notice him.

How sad is it, that he was nearly content to just stand behind a barrior of concrete and glass, and just watch her? Yes, placated through just watching her be, and do, and live.

He found his flesh suddenly begin to crawl as a child approched him, clinging onto his mother's hand. He shuttered, as the little family sub unit passed him by, and he took a step back and over to the left, just out of sight from inside of the book store. How conviniant.

Still he could see the patrons side of the cash desk, and her hand working the register as the object of his attention rang in a book to be sold.

The girl on the customer's side of the casheer's desk looked young, and from out of town. Large, deep purple eyes, from what he could gather through the glass window. Soft, dark hair cropped just above her shoulders. She was pale, but lovely in her own youthful right. She smiled politely as the woman he previously watched, handed the newly baught novle to the customer, as well as a few coins change.

Inside, his stomach twisted as he silently took note of the two young lady's brushing one another's hand against the other durring this customer/retailer exchange.

Receiving her purchace, and pursing the change, the purple eye'd young woman bowed politely, before heading out the door, away from the bookshop.

And away from him.

That flu!! How dare she brush hands with his beautiful idol, and think nothing of it. his own gloved hands fisted at his thin sides, and he took one last look to the bookshop, before kicking out a leg, and starting on a path to follow the girl.

Dusk was comming quickly, and he blended in perfectly with his surroundings. Black, blue, silver. A-typical, and sufficiant. She however, was also sufficiant. A long black coat, covering a dark purple sweater, and black leggings. She clung her book tightly to her small chest, he could tell thanks to her arms folded before her. He could not help but watch the wind and her movement make her coat flutter. It was close, he could almost reach out and touch it.

Sick!! Touch this Stain!? This defect who brushed hands with-...with...

He had been doing this for years, and as such, he had become a professional.
Cautiously, he slipped his backpack from his shoulder, and slowly undoing it, he reached in, and felt the hard, firm handle of a blade. Fingers caressed the handle, before gripping tightly. In a fluid move, he pulled out the blade from his bag.

Did he hit a rock? Breathe too heavily? What flaw was his that caused her to turn abruptly, and meet eyes with him for a breife moment, before ducking under his knife handed swipe?

She was quick, and he did not realize that she hand rolled from his reach, and bounced back to her feet,brows low with determination. She did not even pant, or freeze with fear. Given the hot look in her dark eyes, he honestly expected an attack from her.

Instead, she had thrust her hand up into the air and began to shout.

"Saturn planet Power!" She cried with a young, sweet voice that was heavily peppered with a japanese accent. "Make UP!"