Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Toon of Their Lives ❯ The Marvin ACME Incident. Nice Weasels? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Toon of Their Lives (Prequel to Cartoon All Stars/Kingdom Hearts 2)

by Julie Riley

Note: Since I'm already done with two of the Of Weasels & Doom stories, I decided to make a story starring Sailor Moon, Bubbles, and Courage. This is suppose to be a version on what happened during the events of Roger Rabbit and Of Weasels & Doom. And I will be adding Mirage from the Aladdin series since she'll be involved in the KH series (though, in this story, her part's minor). If a comic of this is done, I'm hoping to see Anime/Manga style versions of the humans in Roger Rabbit. BTW, this is a prequel to Cartoon All Stars~My Way & Sequel to an upcoming SM/PPG/Courage fic. I hope everyone likes it. One more thing, this story is revamped and will have deleted scenes that never made it.

Main Cast:

Bubbles

Serena/Sailor Moon

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Katz

Sarah Weasely

Wise Guy

Stupid

Wheezy

Greasy (Alexander Weasely)

Psycho (Justin)

Judge Doom (Doom Weasely)

Minnie Mouse

Daisy Duck

Chip

Dale

Minor Cast:

Marvin ACME

Mickey Mouse

Donald Duck

Daffy Duck

Bugs Bunny

Goofy

Eddie Valliant

Roger Rabbit

Jessica Rabbit

Benny the Cab

Mirage

Blossom

Buttercup

Murial

Fuzzy Lumpkins

Heartless

Story:

Chapter 1: (The Marvin ACME Incident. Nice Weasels?)

It had been only three-to-four days since Courage, the Sailor Soldiers, and Powerpuffs met. Serena was still doing Fuzzy's chores, the other Sailors were busy preparing for the schools they were assigned to, and Courage was happily spending the night with Bubbles. Serena had snuck out of Fuzzy's shack recently that night, but just to make sure the Girls were okay.

Serena: (thinking)I hope Fuzzy will be okay by himself. It's only for one night anyway. Besides, I'm sure Luna will take care of him tonight.

She was exhausted from the long run. She looked at the home of the PPGs and saw a strange shadowed figure secretly breaking in.

Serena: (thinking)What the-?! This isn't good. I better transform before anyone else tries to break in.

She looked around to see if anyone was outside, but no one wasn't, thankfully. She then touched her locket and raised her hand as she quietly shouted.

Serena: Moon Prism Power!

In about a few seconds, she was transformed into Sailor Moon. After the process finished, she ran towards the window the figure broke in and hops inside.

Serena: (thinking)Better be quiet or else I'll wake everyone up.

She then saw the figure going downstairs to the Professor's Lab.

Serena: Come back here!

She then ran towards the creature. Bubbles and Courage were in the kitchen, so they heard the whole thing.

Courage: What is she doing?

Bubbles: (concerned) I don't know, but we better help her out.

She & Courage fly towards the lab. Inside, Serena or Sailor Moon was facing the figure, about to turn on the time portal.

Figure: Well, I love to stay and chat, Moon Girl, but I have a little engagement in the past. (goes near the portal) Ta ta...

The portal was activated and the figure jumped inside.

Serena: Oh no you don't!

She runs towards the portal, but clumsily trips on one of the metal parts.

Bubbles: (gasps) Sailor Moon!

Courage: We'll save you!

Bubbles & Courage fly towards her, grabs Sailor Moon, and (as they sweatdrop) they try to get out of the time portal, but it was too strong.

Courage: Not good! Not good!

The three screamed as they were pulled in.

All: AHHHH!!!

A little later, Courage awoke & got up a little as he moaned. He looked around where he was and gasped. He gibbered to Bubbles & Sailor Moon.

Courage: Come on, wake up! Wake up!

Sailor Moon turned away from the dog.

Serena: Please, mom. I don't wanna get up, it's Saturday...

Bubbles: (yawns) Buttercup, not today, please.

He sweatdrops as he slapped his forehead. He then got out his whistle & blew it so hard, it gave the two a shock.

Bubbles & Serena: AHH! I'm awake!

Sailor Moon looked around as Bubbles looked at the other side. There they saw a couple of red tramcars passing by. Courage looked at the paper and gasped. He passed it to the super hero teen.

Serena: (gasps) Oh my gosh! 1947? How did we get here?

Bubbles: Oh no! We're stuck in this time until the others find us!

Courage: (concerned) What do you mean by that?

The three then saw four animals walking in two legs. Two of them looked like chipmunks while the other two looked like a mouse & duck. Bubbles gasped & smiled as she recognized the two.

Bubbles: I don't believe it...(Anime smiles)It's Minnie Mouse & Daisy Duck! Whee!

Sailor Moon & Courage looked at them. It was truly the two Disney characters they loved. Courage recognized the chipmunks too.

Courage: (thinking)What the-? Chip n Dale? I thought they were created in the Fifties.

Daisy looked a little surprised about the three being in the city streets.

Daisy: (whispering)Minnie, what are those three doing out of their world and into the 40s?

Minnie: (whispers)Now Daisy, they might be from this world...just probably from a different time.

Bubbles hugged the chipmunks with a smile on her face.

Bubbles: Oh, I'm so glad to meet all of you!

Chip: (starts choking) Uh...yeah. Can you let go?

Bubbles quickly let go before they were choked. The pink dog noticed something from Dale's red robe. It looked like a mage's staff.

Courage: Huh?

Chip glares at his chipmunk companion.

Chip: Dale, why are you still wearing that ridiculous outfit?

Dale: Aw, come on, Chip. You wear your robe lots of times when going somewhere.

Chip: (angrily) Not over here, dummy!

He bops the red nosed chipmunk on the head. Daisy went up to Bubbles as she looked curious about her.

Daisy: Aren't you suppose to be home in your own world?

She was elbowed by Minnie.

Minnie: Daisy, don't ask that silly question.

Bubbles turned her attention away from her favorite Disney characters to the violet weasel with pink hair running.

Bubbles: Wonder what she's doing out here?

Bubbles, remembering about the alternating timeline from the Professor, ran after her as Sailor Moon & Courage gasped.

Courage: Bubbles, wait up!

Serena: Yeah, it's dangerous on your own!

The two ran after her as Minnie with Daisy, Chip, & Dale followed after them.

Daisy: Hey, where are you going?

Meanwhile, the girl weasel was looking like she was running from someone or something. She was bleeding from her left arm as she tried to not look back. She then ran towards the doors of the ACME Factory and saw Marvin ACME, the man who created the factory, walking around looking at the props before about to test them. Marvin then looked at the girl.

Marvin: My, my, who is this?

Girl: (pants) Please...you have to get out of here!

She ran towards him, trying to push him out of the "X" mark he didn't know.

Girl: My brother's after me! If he finds you here, you'll get killed!

Marvin: (confused) Young lady, what are you saying?

She then heard a familiar evil chuckle from the air. Bubbles busted through the door as she saw a familiar weasel in black clothing and yellow gloves up on the roof.

Bubbles: (confused) Nack? It can't be him! He's just a cartoon character from Julayla's favorite video game series!

The girl weasel saw the violet weasel, but started to shed a tear.

Girl: Please, Doom! Don't do this, it's not like you!

His eyes looked like those of an Egyptian as his fur was a little darker than her own. He just gave out an evil smirk as he started to let go of the ropes, holding the safe above them.

Doom: Die, Sarah!

Bubbles heard Doom's voice, knowing that it wasn't the Nack she knew.

Bubbles: (looks at the safe) Fly or not, forget history!

She flew up just as Courage came. Bubbles held onto the rope that was about to fall on top of the two.

Bubbles: (looks down) Get out of there! Or else you'll be smushed!

The girl, Sarah, looked up at her.

Sarah (Girl): (thinking)Could she be a Toon as well?

Sarah shook her head as Marvin was shot on the leg, but not by the same bullet that was on the weasel girl's arm. She gasped as she saw the weasel glared at her.

Doom: You shouldn't have left when I was about to kill you!

Sarah: Doom, don't do this!

Doom: (smiles evilly) Oh, I think I will!

He pointed his gun towards Bubbles and was about to aim, but Courage screamed as he pushed the weasel away from her.

Courage: AHHHHH!!!

The bullet was shot from the gun as it headed towards the ropes. Bubbles gasped as she tried to reach for the ropes while Marvin sluggishly pushed Sarah away from the incident.

Marvin: Please, whatever happens, tell my family, and the Toons I love them alot!

At the instant the rope was about to break, Courage saw what looked like a golden key chain with an Egyptian symbol. The weasel pushed the dog off of him as he took his gun and shot at the ropes.

Doom: Farewell, sister!

The gun was shot and the rope broke. Sarah was out of the way, but Marvin wasn't so lucky.

Bubbles: (flies towards it) NOOOO!!

It was too late, when the safe hit his head before crushing the body of the rich owner while the three covered their eyes. While Doom ran from the scene and as the others came, they gasped at what happened.

Serena: What happened here?

Daisy: I say it was the girl's fault.

Minnie: (glares) Daisy! How could you talk about that to a child?

Daisy: Not pigtails, (points to Sarah) the weasel!

Sarah was trying to get the safe off, but only got a little more injured as paint got on her hands.

Bubbles: (looks down) I'm sorry...I tried to stop him, but...

Courage: We know, you've tried. I've tried too...

Dale: Uh, what exactly happened here?

Chip falls on the floor as he whacked Dale as usual.

Chip: You dummy! Someone was killed tonight!

Dale: That ain't good! We've better warn King Mickey from-

Before he could respond, the lights hit the eight.

Voice: Don't move! You're under arrest!

Minnie took out a smoke bomb and threw it on the ground, while the police couldn't get a good look at who they were. A little later, Sarah was somewhere near Honeydew Lane as Bubbles, Sailor Moon, Courage, and the Disney Toons followed.

Daisy: I still don't know why we should follow her. I mean she is the criminal who murdered a human!

Minnie: I don't think so, Daisy. Anyway, we better make sure we don't worry Mickey or the others.

Daisy: (sighs) All right, but we'll check what's up in the morning!

Serena: You guys can go, but me, Bubbles, and Courage have to know why she's hiding from Doom.

Bubbles: (whispers to Courage)Not to mention why both she and Doom look like Nack.

The two Toons nod as Dale looked curious.

Dale: Are you sure you don't want me or Chip coming?

The black nosed chipmunk grabbed the red nosed chipmunk by the ear.

Chip: Oh no! The last time you did it was when those idiots that were black followed us!

Dale: Don't you mean Heart-

Daisy: (takes the chipmunks) Come on, you two. Let's go!

Minnie: (smiles) It was a pleasure meeting you tonight, uh...

Serena: Just call me Sailor Moon!

The three ran from the Toons in order to follow the girl weasel. It was a few seconds later that the door she wanted to get in opened. There stood a brown weasel with black hair wearing his shirt hanging down a little, white socks, and what looked like a pair of green pants from a zoot suit. Even in that format, Bubbles could recognize the weasel.

Bubbles: (quietly)Hey, it's Greasy!

Courage: (quietly/confused)Greasy?

Bubbles: (looks at the scene)Now I get it, we're in the Roger Rabbit movie!

Serena: (shocked) You mean this movie really happened?!

Courage & Bubbles: SHH!

The three looked at the scene with both Greasy & Sarah.

Greasy: (small Spanish accent) Sarah, it's nearly midnight and I need my sleep!

A weasel with spiky hair & swirling eyes wearing a straight jacket was behind the wall as he listened. Greasy looked a little concerned at her.

Greasy: And besides, what did I tell you about going on your own at this time of night?

The weasel girl didn't respond as she placed her head onto his chest and cried.

Sarah: (muffles) I'm sorry...it's my fault! Marvin Acme's dead...cause of me, it's all my fault!

He then noticed the blood on her arm.

Greasy: (thinking)What the-? I thought Toons couldn't get hurt unless...

He looked a little calmer at the young weasel.

Greasy: Sarah, what happened to you?

Sarah: (wipes her tear) Alex, it's something you wouldn't understand!

She ran inside as the Spanish weasel looked concerned.

Greasy: Sarah, you're injured and are needing my help!

The door closes as Bubbles looked strangely at the scene.

Bubbles: Wait a minute...I don't think this happened in the movie. And that name, Alex?

Courage: I don't think it is a movie! (gulps)I think it was real.

Serena: He's right, Bubbles, and we gotta make sure that we don't meddle on anything unless we're meant to.

Bubbles: I hope so, Sailor Moon.

Bubbles took the two and flew them over the roof as the strange weasel placed his ear on the window.

Sarah's Voice: First, I saw something about to come get me, then I ran after being shot with not an ordinary bullet!

Greasy's Voice: Now tell me, who shot you?

Sarah's Voice: I don't know, but he had an evil look on his eyes like my brother did.

Weasel: (thinking)Probably cause that stupid brother of her's already tried to murder my gal! (angrily)And no one gets away with that, no one!

The weasel walked away from the house as the pink dog took notice.

Courage: Huh? Who is that?

Bubbles: (recognizes him) That's Psycho, but what's he doing out here?

Serena: I think you've watched that Roger Rabbit movie too much, Bubbles.

Bubbles: (takes Sailor Moon's hand) Only to get the right information.

The Powerpuff took Courage's hand as well before flying after Psycho.

Courage: (thinking)Hope Greasy isn't as bad as those other weasels I remember in Nowhere.

The three followed the weasel slowly until they've reached the place. It looked like an abandoned factory of some sort.

Serena: What's he doing here?

Bubbles: I don't know. I've never been inside a movie before.

The door opened to reveal a weasel in a pinkish business suit & hat. Bubbles instantly recognized him as well.

Bubbles: That's the leader of the weasels! (ponders)I forget his name though.

Psycho (Weasel): (chuckles) Sorry I'm late, Wise Guy. Had to take care of some business.

Wise Guy: (angrily) For over an hour? I thought that pawn shop was closed by the time you got back.

Psycho: Had to wait for it.

He took out a giant hammer from his jacket. Bubbles was shocked that it looked almost like Amy Rose's, except part of it was black instead of yellow.

Bubbles: (thinking)Why would he have that hammer here?

She placed the two down on the roof as she floated down.

Wise Guy: Why a mallet, Psycho?

Psycho: He-he! So whenever jerks or girlfriend stealers come, (looks at his mallet) I can smash them!

Wise Guy: (rolls his eyes) Oh brother.

Voice: Uh, hey guys! Ain't it kinda late?

Wise Guy: Stupid, be quiet before I come back in and slap that stupid grin off your face!

Bubbles: (whispers)That's Wise Guy all right.

Courage: I thought it was Smart Guy.

Serena: SHH!

The two weasels headed in the abandoned factory as Bubbles with her two allies flew down towards one of the windows. Bubbles saw the two chatting, mostly about Psycho talking about his new mallet. Bubbles recognized the brown weasel wearing sneakers, a beanie hat, & striped blue shirt and the gray weasel with the cigar wearing a fedora and white shirt with black vest.

Bubbles: The silly one's called Stupid while the one smoking is called Wheezy, I think.

The three placed their heads onto the window as Wise Guy spoke.

Wise Guy: All right, ya mugs. Listen up, tomorrow's gonna be different this time.

Stupid: Uh, you said that yesterday (counts)and the day after that, and the day after-

Wheezy took Stupid's club and whacked him on his head.

Stupid: (anime eye swirls) What did I do...?

Wise Guy: (glares at Stupid) Anyway, (to the weasels) Judge Doom said his plan will work perfectly. Once we use (points to a canister) the substance on Toon Town, his plan will work!

Psycho: (crosses his arms) He better not lay his hand on Sarah, (lifts his mallet) cause if he does-

Wise Guy: Psycho, I'm sure your girlfriend will be out of Toon Town before all this happens.

Psycho: (smirks) He better...

Bubbles removed her head from the window as she looked shocked.

Bubbles: (thinking)Oh no...I hope it's not what I think it is...

Serena: (yawns) Come on, let's get some shuteye already.

Courage: How can you think about sleep in a time like this?!

Wheezy's Voice: We better make sure we get some shuteye for tomorrow.

Wise Guy's Voice: Yeah, we don't wanna look tired in front of the boss.

The young Powerpuff then smiled as she turned to her two friends.

Bubbles: Don't worry. I'm sure we'll find out what's going to happen tomorrow. (yawns) We better get some sleep though.

The pink dog nods as Sailor Moon transformed back to her normal outfit while Bubbles lied next to Courage. During the night, when the whole warehouse was silent & dark, one of the lights flicked on as Psycho was heading towards the fridge.

Psycho: Better get something that'll help me jump in the morning. (looks at the door) Cause I know what happened last time I didn't get my coffee. He-he.

As he was nearing the fridge, he heard a dog moaning. The psychotic weasel looked out the window and saw Serena, Courage, and Bubbles outside.

Psycho: What the-? Non-Toons? (thinking)Guess they're just new here in Toon Town...but why do I feel like helping them?

The weasel shrugged, pulled out one of the blankets, opened the window, and threw the blanket outside. That woke Courage a little. He looked at Psycho, who just closed the window. The pink dog began to ponder a little.

Courage: (thinking)Why would Psycho help us?

The dog leaned down a little before finally drifting to sleep. Meanwhile, in the middle of Toon Town, Mickey with Donald, Goofy, Daisy, Minnie, Chip, and Dale were having a meeting.

Mickey: Okay, everyone. Let's make sure there aren't any Heartless in this world.

Dale: But I tried following them.

Chip: Dale, we're not suppose to meddle on other worlds! You know we can't stay in a world that has time go fast!

Daisy: I call it the 40s.

Minnie: But what if the Heartless find the Princess of Hearts here first?

Mickey: (chuckles) Don't worry, Minnie. (takes out his keyblade) With my keyblade, we'll make sure the Heartless never take her.

Goofy: Your Majesty, who could this princess be? It could be any Toon here!

Donald: Goofy, we can't use our weapons here unless no one else is watching!

Dale: (takes out his wand) I can.

Chip then took Dale's wand & robe. He then gave them to Mickey.

Chip: Dale, we don't want anyone meddling! That would include the time travelers!

Dale: If Monty was here, he would fight those Heartless too!

The mouse sighed as he looked at Minnie & Daisy.

Mickey: Minnie, Daisy, I want you two with Chip & Dale to keep a close eye on those time travelers. They might disturb something important, like where the Keyhole's suppose to go.

Minnie: Don't worry, Mickey. We'll make sure we keep an eye on them.

Minnie & Daisy took the chipmunks while Donald looked a little concerned about the whole situation.

Donald: But Mickey, those doggone murders could hurt anyone here too!

Mickey: I know, Donald, but it's a chance we're going to have to take.

Goofy: Remember, it's All for One and One for All.

They placed their hands down on each others' hands. Meanwhile, the purple weasel called Doom looked at the red cat.

Doom: So, you're saying that there are time travelers here to prevent my plan from succeeding?

Cat: Yes, especially the one with super powers.

Doom: (smiles evilly) No matter, I will find a way to kill those Non-Toons. I'm glad I've met up with you, Katz.

As sinister music played, the two shook hands.

Katz (Cat): Yes, glad indeed.

(End of Chapter 1)