Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi & Gundams ❯ Rebirth of the Senshi ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CHAPTER I: REBIRTH OF THE SENSHI

AFTER COLONY 196

"Usagi! Hurry up!" Rei screamed.

"Chill, Rei, you know she didn't have much sleep last night!" Solace said, glaring at the raven-haired girl.

"Please, you two, don't fight." Said Usagi, coming down the stair well of the large three story house. <<AN: Sound familiar?? ^_^ >>

Rei just glared at both Solace and Usagi. Solace glared back at her. Usagi gently placed her hands on his arm trying to pull him away from the stare down contest.

"Lets get going, minna (everyone), please?" Ryoken pleaded, eyes nervously darting to Rei then to Solace than to Rei again.

"His logic is flawless. Lets go before we are late." Kafir said, with Ami nodding in agreement.

"Lets go then," Solace said, leading the group of nine to the <<AN: I can't remember the name of the school Heero and the others go to, so I'll call it 'the Academy'… >> Academy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ At the Academy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Excuse me, miss, but I have eight students to enroll here and I've transferred here to fill the teacher's aide opening." Solace said to the elderly secretary behind the desk.

"Eight? There are only seven with you." She said looking at the group.

"Ami had to use the restroom." Shawn said.

"Maybe you should go check on her, make sure she's not ill," Kafir suggested. But the group knew what he was really saying. (Go make sure that she's done hacking into the school's records and putting our falsified school records and job application into the files.)

"Of course." Shawn said, heading towards the girls restrooms. (Which was conveniently near the computer room)

"And that was?" The secretary asked.

"That was Shawn Loa, she's from China." Usagi replied, smiling brightly.

The secretary handed them some forms and explained to them how to fill them out. Solace filled out Shawn's forms and Usagi filled out Ami's forms.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ In The Computer Room ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shawn leaned over Ami's shoulder and softly told Ami what to type. Generally Ami could do this sort of thing solo, but Ami was not in the best of health. Shawn's dark green hair blocked her vision momentarily. Annoyed, she went to brush them out of her face when she heard stealthy footsteps heading for the computer room.

Shawn froze and lightly tapped Ami's shoulder and gestured for Ami to listen. Ami's blue eyes widened in fear. She then quickly finished hacking into the school's mainframe and placing the Senshi <<AN: They don't think of themselves as 'the Senshi', I'm just calling them that. >> on the enrollment list and Solace on the employment payroll. After she was finished, they heard the footsteps come to a halt outside the computer room.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Outside The Computer Room ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Heero Yuy and Duo Maxwell stood ready to ambush who ever came out of the room. They waited. And waited. Finally, an impatient Duo burst into the room, with Heero closely following him.

They were surprised to find the room empty, when they had seen two people in the room moments before.

"Who could it have been?" Duo harshly whispered to Heero.

Heero gave Duo his famous death glare. Duo held his hands up in mock surrender. They quickly exited the room to inform the other Gundam pilots of what had occurred this day.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Solace's House ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"So we're in?" Rei asked.

"Yes." Ami and Shawn said in unison.

"The Colonizes will be pleased." Solace said.

"Any thing else we should speak of?" Usagi asked.

Alantas nudged Kafir with his foot. Kafir glared at Alantas. Alantas leaned forward, his dark blue hair falling forward into his light green eyes.

"Tell them what you told me, Kafir." Alantas said, his deep, gravely voice laced with concern.

Everyone looked at Kafir, causing him to blush up to his dark brown hairline.

"Well…" He started clearing his throat, "It's like this, lately, I've been, well, having these strange dreams. We're all in them, but we're acting so strange and we're dressed in such outlandish clothing, and we even called each other strange names…"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Flashback to Kafir's Dream ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kafir's POV (point of view)

I looked about at my comrades, my eyes widening at the sight of our outlandish clothing. The girls were wearing some sort of mock sailor fuku (uniform, outfit, ect.). Except Shawn had on something that resembled the samurai armor, over that she wore a long black cape.

I looked about for Solace and saw him battling a black haired man in golden samurai-like armor, similar to what Solace was wearing. I then noticed a man a bit younger than Solace, who was a stranger, bit he looked familiar to me, lying on the ground, injured. He had long red hair, braided, and armor like Solace's, only it was tinted a yellowy-orangey-green color.

"Uranus…" I whispered, but how did I know that? "Hisharo, no…"

Was Uranus Hisharo? And how did I know this?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ End Flashback of Kafir's Dream ^^^^^^^^^^

"…And then Alantas woke me up and asked if I had just had a strange dream like his." Kafir finished, confusion filling his deep blue eyes.

"But his dream was different from mine. The only thing that was the same is we were all there and this Uranus/ Hisharo guy was too. We were wearing some sort of fancy dress samurai armor, and the girls was wearing some sort of fancy dresses that made them look like Princesses, except Shawn, she was wearing some sort of armor over her dress…" Alantas began.

"It sounds like Shawn has some sort of yen for armor!" Ryoken said laughing, his garnet eyes flashing with amusement.

KA-CLUNK!!!! Came the sound of Shawn bashing Ryoken on top of his head with the book Ami had handed her.

"Thanks, Ami." Shawn said, handing the book back to its blue haired owner.

"Your welcome, Shawn." Ami said, placing her book back into her satchel.

"Thanks for nothing, Ami." Ryoken grumbled, rubbing his messy, shoulder length, blue-black hair.

Ami just smiled her gentle little smile at him.

"Back to Alantas's dream, please…" Usagi asked gently.

"Thanks, Usa-chan." Alantas said, flashing her a grin, "Any way, it went like this…"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Flashback to Alantas's Dream ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Alantas's POV

I looked about me at my surroundings. We were at this frozen pond but the weather wasn't cold. I looked up to the night sky and nearly gasped. Hanging in the night sky was Earth.

"Your homeworld is very beautiful, Alantas." Said a strange yet familiar voice.

"So is your homeworld, Hisharo." I replied. But how did I know his name?

He then smiled at me, his violet eyes twinkling with laughter. I knew that smile, but from where?

We then heard an explosion and voices shouting:

"The Negaverse (Dark Kingdom) is attacking!!! Beryl is leading the attack!! We are under attack!!"

The shouting continued as we all ran forward to battle a red haired woman named Beryl.

^^^^^^^^^ End Flashback of Alantas's Dream ^^^^^^^^^^^

"…And I woke up because Kafir was shouting 'Hisharo' in his sleep." Alantas finished.

"I've been having strange dreams too…" Usagi said.

The others nodded in agreement.

Solace then looked at his watch and swore, "Kuso! It's after midnight! Best we all get to bed, we've got to get up early for school tomorrow!"

All agreed and went to their dream-riddled sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Heero Yuy's Apartment ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Strange…could they have been 06 and 07?" Asked Chang Wufei.

"Dr. J did say they'll be attending the Academy with us." Quatre Winner said, his blue eyes thoughtful.

"………" Trowa Barton<<AN: Like I needed to tell you that! >>

"Best we get some rest, it'll clear our heads. We'll meet here again after school." Heero said, looking at the wall clock, which read 12: 15 a.m.

The other pilots nodded and left to go to their own apartments. Heero walked into his darkened bedroom, walked over to his bed, lay down and promptly went to sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Heero's Dream ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Heero's POV

"Heero! Report to the docking bays with the other pilots!" An unknown, yet strangely known man ordered me. His eyes and hair was golden, his hair was very long, drawn back into a braid that reached his knees. Upon his brow was the symbol of the Sun.

"Yes, Prince Solaris." I acknowledged. But how do I know his name? Why is he familiar to me?

"Heero!" A blue-haired young woman, younger than myself ran up to me, "Heero, promise me you'll be careful." She said, her light blue eyes begging my Prussian blue eyes for this promise.

"I promise you I will be careful, Ami, Princess of Mercury." I told her solemnly.

What are these strange feelings coursing threw me? Is this love? Ami and I briefly, but passionately kissed. When we parted, she was blushing. From the heat I felt on cheeks.

"I must go now, Itooshi (beloved)." I said to her sadly. Some how I knew I would never see my Itooshi alive again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ End Heero's Dream ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Heero Yuy sat bolt right up in bed, covered in a film of perspiration. He thought of the vivid dream he had just experienced. He put his head in his hands and did something that, under the most extreme torture, he would never, never, admit to. He cried.