Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi & Gundams ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER II: THE MEETING

"Get up or we'll be late!!" Solace bellowed. Beside him on the stairwell stood Ami, Shawn, Ryoken and Kafir.

The floor beneath their feet trembled as the stamped to the kitchen commenced. Usagi and Alantas was the table first closely followed by Rei and Kafir.

Solace sighed and walked into the kitchen. There he observed the feeding frenzy.

'Good thing I ate before I woke them up…' Solace thought with an exasperated sigh.

Solace walked out off the kitchen and walked into his bedroom to dress in the uniform required of teachers and teachers' aides. After he finished dressing, he walked into each of the bedrooms, placing school uniforms onto all the beds. The classes would not be split; they would be in the same grade. He made sure that they were all in classes with at least one or more of the group, and in constant contact with himself, Shawn, or Ami. He hoped that his Usa-chan would stay awake during math class. Of course that was why he put Ami and Ryoken with her, they would make sure she stayed awake. Solace walked down the hallway to rush the others with breakfast. He paused before a hallway mirror and straightened his tie. At the same moment Usagi and the girls walked by.

"Looking good, Solace!" Minako whistled.

"Thank you, Minako. You and the others will find your uniforms on your beds. I hope they fit." Solace said with a chuckle.

"Thanks, Solace." Usagi said, hugging him.

"You are most welcome, Usa-chan, now hurry up and get dressed." Solace replied, pushing her towards her bedroom.

They left to get dressed and put on their makeup, and all that. Solace sighed as he heard the sounds of a fight coming from the boys. <<AN: Solace is like the father or uncle or something, don't ya think?? ^_^ >> After shoving the offending parties in to their rooms (it was Ryoken and Alantas fighting over the aftershave. Men… ^_^;) so that they might get dressed, he went to check on the girls.

Ignoring the high-pitched screeches of the girls, he informed them that if they weren't done in five minutes, he would drag them to school, no matter what they were or were not wearing. With that the girls hurried. In five minutes all of the Senshi stood dressed and ready in the foyer.

Solace looked them over, straightening ties, tucking in shirts were it was needed, ect, ect. <<AN: Such a good father!!! ^_^ >> He then nodded and said, "Let's go to school."

They went out and in the driveway was a brand new large van. The Senshi stood there, gaping.

"Wha???" Alantas gasped.

They then turned when they heard the jingling of keys. They turned and looked at a grinning Solace, who held up a set of car keys.

"Hop on in, we wouldn't want to be late for our first day of school do we?" Solace said, sliding into the driver's seat.

Usagi and the rest piled into the van and buckled up their seat belts. They sped off. Solace pulled into the Academy's parking lot ten minutes before the first bell. The Senshi piled out of the van while Solace began handing out class schedules to the Senshi.

"You all have copies of the others' class schedules in case of an emergency. You will be in constant contact with another of the group. Ami, Shawn or I will constantly be in visual contact with all of you. Understand?" Solace asked.

They all nodded in confirmation.

"Then let's go!" Solace said cheerfully pushing them to their respective classes.

All grinned as they realized they all had gym class and lunch together.

^^^^^^^^^^^ Usagi, Rei, Ami, and Ryoken's first class ^^^^^^^

'Math, why'd it have to be math?!?' Thought Ryoken, Usagi and Rei.

'I wonder how far ahead the other students are of me?' Ami wondered. <<AN: How unusual for her... ^_^;; >>

They waited as the teacher announced them to the class and told them where to sit. Usagi gracefully walked by a handsome young man of Chinese descent whom was around the age of nineteen, to sit beside a nineteen year old boy with Prussian blue eyes and unruly brown hair. She gracefully sat down and looked curiously at the Chinese man. 'He's cute with those endless black eyes…I wonder why he and that other boy look familiar…' Usagi thought dreamily.

Ryoken calmly walked by the young man with the Prussian blue eyes. 'Those eyes are familiar to me…he is familiar to me…in fact so is that other boy Usa-chan is sitting near…' Ryoken thought to himself, unaware of the Prussian blue eyes boring into his back.

Ami watched the young man staring at Ryoken. She had already sat down behind a nineteen-year-old American boy with violet eyes and long chestnut brown hair, done back into a braid like Solace's.

Rei sat by the Chinese boy, eyeing him with suspicion and distrust. He did not notice, for he was looking at Usa-chan. 'Some sort of powerful energy is emanating from him and those other two boys. Who are they? Are they friend or foe?' Rei asked herself.

^^^^^ Shawn, Minako, Alantas, Makato, and Kafir's first class ^^^^^

'Yes! Science!!' Thought Shawn and Kafir.

'Science? What a drag…well at least there are plenty of cute boys!' Minako and Makato thought.

'When's lunch?' Alantas wondered.

As they sat down, they were unaware of being quietly observed by two young men, one blonde hair and blue eyes, the other with brown hair and green eyes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Gym Class ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The girls went into their locker room, gossiping about the cute boys they had seen. Well all except Shawn, Usagi, and Ami. They were discussing the possibly identities of the other Gundam pilots. Dr. J wouldn't tell them; he said it would be good for their training if they found out on their own.

A discussion similar to Usagi, Shawn, and Ami's took place in the boys' locker room. Solace stood by the gym teacher, feeling rather proud of himself. Not only had he kept Usa-chan awake during her math class, but also he had gotten her interested in the subject. And he had helped Mako-chan become interested in science when he told her it was a lot like cooking. It was a good day indeed.

Alantas came out of the boys' locker room and saw Solace.

'Maybe he has some ideas on the identities of the Gundam pilots…' He thought to himself.

Then she came out of the girls' locker room.

'I've died and gone to heaven!!' He thought to himself as he looked upon what must have been a heavenly beauty. <<AN: His opinion, not MINE!!!! *gags* >> She was delicately built, with gentle blue eyes, and soft honey brown hair.

"Who is she?" He asked no one in particular.

"Her name is Relena Peacecraft. She is the heir to the Sanq Kingdom." Came a quite voice behind Alantas.

Alantas whirled around and looked down. There stood a pale, blonde haired, blue-eyed boy half a foot shorter than he. His name was Quatre Winner.

"Oh…uh, hi…um, Quatre…I didn't see you there…" Alantas stuttered.

Quatre smiled at him gently and said softly, "I know."

Alantas blushed as Relena walked over to Quatre and asked, "Have you seen Heero, Quatre?"

"I think he's still changing, Miss Relena," Quatre said, "Have you meet Chiba Alantas? <<AN: Yes it's true, our dearest Alantas is related to Mamoru-baka!! Don't hate him for it he couldn't help it. >> He just transferred here."

Relena looked up at the six foot five Chiba Alantas. Alantas blinked and cleared his throat and said in his deep, earthy voice, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Relena."

She smiled at him with her gentle blue eyes <<AN: *gags* I can't believe I'm writing this…must suppress urge to bash Relena… >> and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Alantas."

Just then Heero walked out of the boys' locker room. Relena let out a high-pitched squeal that hurt Alantas and Quatre's ears and ran over to glomp Heero. Solace winced as the high-pitched squeal came to his ears and sighed. Just then the rest of the Senshi and Usagi came out of their respective locker rooms wearing basketball fukus (uniform, outfit).

"You pick the teams, Solace." The teacher told him.

"Sure thing." Solace said and went and talked to the students.

Wufei, Duo, Heero, Trowa, and Quatre wanted to be a team, but Solace split them up saying that they should mingle with the new students and such. Solace then paired up Trowa, Makato, Rei, Ryoken, and Ami. He was going to play them against the team consisting of Wufei, Heero, Shawn, Usagi, and Duo. Of course Wufei expected Shawn to be male due to her name. Shawn didn't appreciate Wufei's reaction. It took Solace, holding the back of her fuku, to keep her from killing Wufei.

"Really, Shawn, you know how masculine your name is, it's an honest mistake. Now apologize to Wufei." Usagi scolded Shawn.

"But, Usa-chan…"

"Do it, Shawn." Solace said

"Fine…you can let go now…" Her expression became a sly one as she continued, "Unless you don't want to…"

Solace merely let go of the back of her fuku, letting Shawn stumble forward. Shawn glared at Solace then at Wufei.

"I apologize for my behavior, it was not honorable of me." Shawn said through clenched teeth.

"Apology accepted, though a weak onna (girl) like you could not harm me." Wufei said smugly.

This time it was Usagi that held Shawn back.

"He's not worth it, Shawn, he's not worth it." Usagi said firmly, staring into Shawn's angry violet eyes.

"If you say so Usa-chan, if you say so…" Shawn muttered.

'Why is all this so familiar?' Solace asked himself. Then with a slight shake of his head he cleared his thoughts. Out loud he said, "Come on, minna (everyone), let's go play some basketball." With that he set them up to play against a team composed of Trowa, Ami, Rei, Ryoken, and Makato. Then he went and set up the other teams. One composed of Minako, Alantas, Kafir, Quatre, and Relena were set up against a group of unsavory looking characters (bullies). <<AN: I'll call Wufei's team W's, Trowa's team T's, Minako's team M's, and the Bullies will be called the B's, and the won't have names, but I will assign them numbers. Solace is the referee. The games will each be twenty (20) minutes. And it will be two teams on the court, ex. W's versus T's. All right with you, minna-chan? Now let's play ball. Oh wait, that's for baseball… O.o; >>

W's had possession of the ball. Heero passed the ball to Shawn, whom then dribbled (ran) down the court. She then launched herself into the air and slammed dunked the ball, giving W's a three-point lead. <<AN: I don't know how much the points are, so I'm making it up. >> T's team took possession and Rei dribbled (ran) down the court with Heero and Duo hot on her trail. Ami was running beside Rei, near the out of bounds line (where the other students were sitting) when..

Ami felt a foot that was not her own trip her. She didn't have time to catch herself, so she closed her eyes and braced herself for the painful meeting with the floor. She suddenly felt strong arms wrap around her and pull her back up. She looked up, expecting to see Solace looking down at her with worry in his hazel-gold eyes, but instead meet the emotionless Prussian blue eyes of Heero Yuy.

"Doomo Arigatoo (thank you), Heero-san." Ami said, blushing slightly.

"Doo Itashimashite (it's OK, think nothing of it)" Heero said, his usually monotone voice gruff.

Ami blushed more and they both ran back to their respective teams, leaving a furious Relena behind. <<AN: Not that they noticed her… >> The game picked up after that. With a boost from her cousin, Ryoken, Ami was able to slam-dunk the ball. <<AN: Yes, Ami is cousins with Ryoken. Shawn's also her cousin. All the Senshi with similar powers are related. >> After that Usagi and Wufei each was able to get three points each after constantly stealing the ball from T's. Trowa was able to get three points. The game ended with the score W's nine (9), T's six (6).

As W's and T's went to sit down and rest, M's and B's went up to play.

"You're going down little girl." B1 sneered at Relena.

"We'll see about that." Alantas said, his deep voice nearly rumbling like thunder. B1 looked up at the well over six feet, five inches, really, REALLY muscular Alantas, paled, and ran back to his buddies.

"Thank you, Alantas, but violence is never really the answer ---" Relena began, but was by Solace blowing the whistle to start the game. It was a hard, fast paced game with B's noticeably cheating. Solace wouldn't allow that however, and got all over them for even the slightest infarction of the rules. But that didn't stop them from whispering threats to M's.

^^^^^^^ Oz Headquarters' ^^^^^^^^^^^

"I want those pilots found and soon!! They are constantly ruining our plans!!" Treize yelled at his generals (Zechs, Lady Une, Noin) and assistant, Hisharo-chan.

'Your plans maybe, but not mine!!' Hisharo-chan thought to herself, her violet eyes narrowing. <<AN: Yes Hisharo is female. I'm calling the female Hisharo 'Hisharo-chan' to avoid confusion. >>

"Hisharo, what information do you have of the ruins located near the Lunar Base?" Treize asked her.

She pushed her ankle-length red braid over her shoulder and looked at Treize.

"They appear to be over several millennia old in age and the origin and the creators are possibly in the myth of the Moon Kingdom, Master Treize." Hisharo-chan replied.

"A fairy tale?" Lady Une scoffed, "You expect us to believe in a fairy tale?"

"A myth, Lady Une. And all myths have some bases in fact." Hisharo-chan said through gritted teeth. 'Lady Une, you have no idea just how real the Moon Kingdom is…' Hisharo-chan thought to herself.

"She is right, Lady Une." Zechs said.

"I remember the story of the Moon Kingdom…Okaasan (mother) would tell it to me at bedtime…" Noin pondered.

"And the ruins are the proper age and in the correct location." Hisharo-chan supplied.

"Research it in your own time. We cannot waste Master Treize's --" Lady Une began only to be cutoff by Treize himself.

"I can speak for myself, Lady Une." Treize said, glaring at Lady Une. She shrank back in fear. His glare softened considerably as he gazed at Hisharo-chan. Not only was she an excellent archeologist, but she also was an amazing Public Relations Officer, almost always making it look as though Oz was in the right and the Gundam pilots in the wrong. Except for those damn "Truth Broadcasts" no matter how hard Hisharo-chan worked, those broadcasts always got out. 'Damn that woman who calls herself "Lady truth". Damn her and her strange green eyes!' He thought to himself, balling up his fists. "Any news on those damn broadcasts?"

"None, Master Treize. She always seems to highjack local signals and satellites." Hisharo-chan said, faking a frown. Inside she was elated. Donna* <<AN: Haven't seen one of these in a while, have you? I'm borrowing her from a GW fic I'm writing for this one. >> was able to move "Truth Broadcasts" faster then Oz could find the transmission source.

"If we could find out where she's getting the information, we could set up a trap…" Zechs began.

And with that they began planning the demise of "Lady Truth" and "Truth Broadcasts"…

^^^^^^^^^^^^ The Academy's Gym ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Alantas calmly dribbled (ran) the ball down the court, knowing one of the B's was after *his* Relena <<AN: *gag* I can't believe I wrote that *pukes* I must restrain bashing instincts… *vomits* >> The B made her move. With one hand Alantas threw the basketball, netting three more points for the M's. Then he went after the B.

The B after Relena stopped when she heard Solace blow the whistle, signaling the end of the game. M's were victorious with the score being M's having fifteen (15) points and the B's having zero (0) points. M's went over to sit with T's and W's to watch the last two teams play it out.

"Good game, minna-chan." Usagi said to the three teams.

"I have to admit, for weak onnas, you play a good game." Wufei said grudgingly.

"Well that's a big compliment coming from you, Wu-man!" Duo laughed.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, MAXWELL, MY NAME IS WUFEI, NOT WU-MAN!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR IMPOSSIBLY THICK SKULL!!" Wufei screamed at Duo, his handsome features turning red. <<AN: Yes I think my Wu-chan is handsome… >>

"You are not doing your blood pressure a whole lot of good if you keep this up…" Usagi murmured, shifting to sit behind Wufei and started to rub his shoulders.

Surprisingly, Wufei began to calm down.

"I haven't seen anyone do that to Wufei before." Quatre said in amazement.

"You should see the look Solace is giving the two of you…" Ryoken said to Usagi and Wufei.

"How do you know the teacher's aid?" Relena asked from her customary position of clutching Heero's arm for dear life. Alantas was giving Heero a death glare to rival one of Heero's and Ami was wondering if Relena's grip had cut off the circulation in Heero's arm; his hand was blue.

"Solace is our Guardian." Usagi said, still rubbing Wufei's shoulders.

Solace then blew the whistle, ending the third game early.

"Everyone did great, now go hit the showers…and the last ten (10) minutes of class are yours!" Solace said.

The class cheered and ran to the showers. After hurrying they were all out in three (3) minutes. Solace walked over to his wards and pulled them away from the pilots and Relena.

"What's wrong, Solace?" Ryoken asked with concern.

"Dr. J has a mission for us. We leave during lunch." Solace said grimly.

"And just how do we do that?" Rei challenged. <<AN: They may be related, but man, they really don't get along… >>

"There will be an emergency sending all the students home. Once we reach the house we will receive the details of our mission." Solace said.

The Senshi nodded at Solace and looked at Usagi.

"Well until then…let's go back to the others!" Usagi said, all but running back to Wufei, with Alantas hot on her heels.

"What was that all about?" Wufei asked Usagi.

"Solace is very protective of me, with him being the one who raised me." Usagi said with a shrug.

"I would be very protective of you to." Wufei said. <<AN: I know he's a little out of character… >> "After all" He continued, "You are a weak onna (girl) and need protecting!" <<AN: OK, maybe he's not that much out of character… O.o' >>

"Weak onna?! I'm a black belt in judo, tae kwan do (sp?), and kung fu!!" Usagi said, anger making her sapphire blue eyes sparkle and a blush rise up in her cheeks in anger.

"Yeah, she can whoop on even Alantas." Ryoken said with a smirk.

"Don't remind me." Alantas muttered.

Usagi smiled at Ryoken and was about to speak when the lunch bell ringed all the students but the Senshi, the pilots, and Relena, ran out shouting "Have a nice weekend." The pilots, Relena, and the Senshi sat there staring at each other until Solace nudged them and told them to go eat lunch. Blinking, they stopped staring at each other and went to lunch. However, in the middle of the lunch period, the entire school was evacuated do to a gas leak.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Solace's House ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What is our mission, Dr. J?" Usagi asked.

"06, you and 07 are to steal the prototype and designs of the Capricorn Mobile Suits <<AN: Is there one? I'm making it up… >> The Capricorns are supposed to be as strong, if not stronger than, the Gundams. Do you accept the mission?" Dr. J asked.

Solace and Usagi looked at each other and nodded. The then looked at Dr. J and said in unison, "Mission…accepted."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Heero's apartment ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Mission…accepted." Heero said.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Outside OZ base Omega ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Solace piloted his Gundam Sol to the predetermined meeting place. Sol had the appearance of a cross between Wing Zero and Shelong, but had Samurai like armor in black and gold. The head resembled Shelong and was all black except for the scientific symbol of the Sun on its brow, which was etched, in gold plating.

Usagi landed her Gundam, Selene, next to sole. Selene was similar in appearance to Sol, except it was silver, gold, and white and had black edging. On the brow of Selene was a gold crescent moon resting on its side. The rest of the Senshi landed their MS's near Sol and Selene. Each of the Senshi's Suits was in its owner's respective color (i.e., Ami's was blue, Rei's was red, ect.)

"They're here." Solace stated as the transport carrying the Capricorn prototype flew by.

"You know the plan." Usagi said.

"Affirmative." The others replied.

Shawn, Ami, and Solace went after the Capricorn's blueprints while the rest went after the prototype.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Inside OZ base Omega ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shawn crept down the hall of the officer's quarters silently. Since they were here, Solace had ordered her to kill Zechs or Treize or any other important leader. Shawn was dressed head to toe in a black ninja fuku. Strapped to her back was an ancient oriental sword, given to her by her grandfather. Shawn saw the doors ahead of her open. Shawn stopped and stepped into the shadows. Treize and Zechs walked by her hiding place.

'Should I kill them both now?' She pondered. 'Yes, I will kill them!' She decided as she drew her sword.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Zechs stopped as he felt a slight breeze behind him. He saw the faintest of flashes and felt the sharpest of pains at the side of his throat, above the collar of his uniform. Treize stopped and turned when he heard Zechs footsteps stop. He went pale at what he saw. There was a ninja with the sharp edge of its blade on Zechs's throat. Blood was slowly trickling down the side of his fuku (uniform) collar.

"For the Colonies freedom, youwill die!!" The ninja said in a harsh voice. All that could be seen of the ninja was its strange red-violet eyes.

"I think not. Put your hands up. Now!" Came Lady Une's voice. Treize saw the ninja tilt its head to look behind it. There stood Lady Une and Noin, each holding a gun on it.

"If you say so." Zechs wasn't sure but he thought he heard amusement in its voice. The ninja its hands over its head, sword pointing at the ceiling.

"Place the sword on the ground. Slowly." Noin said.

The ninja began to kneel and place its sword on the ground. Then within less time it took to blink, the ninja attacked Lady Une and Noin. Bring its sword up in a flashing motion cutting off the barrels of their guns. They stared in horror at their now useless weapons. The ninja then did a standing back flip and landed beside Treize.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shawn landed beside Treize, sword ready to slice of his head.

"As I said before, for the Colonies freedom, youwill die!!" She said, still disguising her voice.

"Correction, you will die!" Another woman's voice shouted.