Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi & Gundams ❯ The Past Revealed ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CHAPTER III: THE PAST REVEALED…

Solace had been watching Shawn play with the OZ officers with pride, when this new woman showed up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Treize and the other OZ officers watched on in surprise as Hisharo-chan battled the ninja. It delivered a roundhouse kick to Hisharo-chan's side, casing her to fall back. Hisharo-chan snarled and fought back even harder. She was soon keeping the ninja back with skilled ease.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shawn's breath was coming in gasps. This OZ soldier was incredibly skilled. Possibly even more skilled than she. The soldier was almost familiar to Shawn, but how could that be?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Solace drew his sword and stepped out of the shadows. He too was dressed in a ninja's fuku (outfit) only he wore a different style mask (picture the mask Zorro wears). Enraged, Solace leapt at the familiar looking woman.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hisharo-chan's violet eyes widened as Solace came to aid Shawn. Even with those masks, she knew it was them. She remembered everything, the Silver Millennium, the White Moon and Sol Kingdoms, the Sailor Senshi, the Soldeir Senshi. As she stared into Solace's enraged hazel-gold eyes, she realized that they didn't remember their pasts. Her eyes narrowed with determination as she fought off her former allies.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Zechs drew his gun and tried to aim at one of the two ninjas. He wouldn't fire with Hisharo-chan in there; she was too good an OZ agent to risk losing. Hisharo-chan then kicked the shorter of the two away from her. The short ninja hit a nearby wall hard. Zechs shot it. He heard the other one shout in rage. The taller ninja then slammed its fist into Hisharo-chan's jaw, causing her to lose consciousness.

Zechs shoot at the taller ninja, but it was barely scratched by the bullet. Before Zechs had another chance to shoot at the taller ninja again, it had sheathed his sword, picked up the shorter ninja and its sword and ran down the hallway and was out of sight.

"Who where they? Noin asked Zechs, Une, and Treize.

"Gundam pilots maybe, I'm not too sure…" Zechs murmured.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Solace ran down a corridor that leads to the main computer room, where Ami was, carrying the wounded Shawn. Solace could hear the sounds of OZ soldiers behind him. Ami suddenly appeared in front of him. Like Shawn and Solace, she was dressed in a ninja-style fuku.

"Follow me!!" Solace shouted to Ami. They ran to the area where they had hid their Suits.

"Ami, Shawn's been shot. I've stopped the bleeding. I'm putting her in her MS. You are to tow her MS out of here. I'll cover you." Solace said, determination lining his features, making him look older then his 21 years.

"Yes, sir." Ami said and promptly did as Solace ordered.

Blasting away at DOLLS and OZ MS's Solace was able to clear a tight path for Ami and Shawn's MS's to get though. However, he was severely out numbered and was losing power fast. MS's and DOLLS suddenly began to explode around him. Solace turned Sol around and gasped when he saw Sandrock and Deathsythe HELL helping him.

"Are you 06 or 07" Asked the pilot of Sandrock.

Solace frowned. That voice was familiar to him.

"I'm 07." Solace said tersely, "Where's 06?"

"06? You're the only new Gundam we've seen." The pilot of Deathsythe HELL told him.

Solace cursed lowly and fluently in several languages. He stopped cursing and then said, "Cover me! I've got to find 06!" He then flew off to find Usagi. Not to far away he found her battling Eypon.

"Kuso!!!" Solace cursed loudly. He then opened fire on Eypon.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Zechs turned in surprise as another new Gundam attacked. ' Where are they all coming from?! ' Zechs asked himself.

"I'd surrender if I was you." Came a young woman's voice.

Zechs jerked in surprise as he realized it came from the Gundam he had been battling.

"Who are you??" Zechs demanded.

"06."

"Who are you!?!" He shouted.

"She said 06, Kono Yaro (asshole) don't make her tell you twice." Came another voice, male, from the newly attacking Gundam.

"And you are?" Zechs snarled.

"07, Kono Yaro." He replied.

Zechs gritted his teethe at the insult. If 07 wanted to die so badly, then so be it. Zechs opened fire on Sol, at full power…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hisharo-chan began thrashing around on the infirmary bed. Concerned for his aide, Treize rushed to check on her. Treize walked to the side of the bed and shook her shoulder, ordering her to wake up. He then looked at her forehead. He gasped. There, glowing on her forehead was the symbol of Uranus. 'But how did I know that it was the symbol of Uranus… ' Treize asked himself.

"Master Treize? What's wrong?" Lady Une asked from behind him

"Nothing, Lady Une, nothing," He replied, though his shaking voice told her differently. He was afraid.

Hisharo-chan's violet eyes suddenly opened. A strange yellow orange glow enveloped her body.

Noin choose that moment to walk in.

"Wha-what's happening?!" Noin shrieked.

"I must protect the Prince and Princess." Hisharo-chan said.

"What Prince and Princess?" Treize calmly asked Hisharo-chan though he felt that he already knew the answer.

"Solaris of the White Sol Kingdom and Serenity of the White Moon Kingdom."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Solace cursed at the heavy fire he and Sol suddenly came under. He then snarled an unknown yet strangely familiar war cry and opened fire on Eypon and Zechs. They fell back, their shields rapidly losing power. Solace moved in for the kill.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What?!" Rei gasped as vision after vision of another life crashed into her. Her violet eyes widened as fear, love, hate, joy, anger, trust, and betrayal swept over her.

"Rei?? What's wrong??" Ryoken demanded.

"Visions…" was all Rei was able to get out before more vision's engulfed her. She could then dimly hear Ryoken screaming.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hisharo-chan began to walk past the stunned OZ officers when a sudden explosion rocked the base, knocking everyone off their feet.

"They're in danger," Hisharo-chan stated, climbing to her feet.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Alantas grabbed hold of Rei and Ryoken's MS's and pulled them to safety. 'What is wrong with them, why did they suddenly start screaming?' He asked himself, concerned for their well-being.

"What's wrong with them??" Makato shouted.

"I don't know, I don't know!!" Alantas shout, fear in his voice.

Then it happened. They began to remember…everything.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

'Something's wrong with the others, but what?' Usagi asked herself.

"07, 06, something's happening to the others, we need you!" Came Minako's voice before she began screaming.

'This isn't wise, but…' Usagi thought as she reached out and activated the vid-com, allowing the other pilots to see her. ' Good thing I'm wearing a mask… ' She thought. The faces of the others came upon her screen. Like her they were wearing masks. But unlike her, each of their faces was contorted in agony and their bodies were glowing. On each of their foreheads were the symbols of the planets.

Suddenly wave after wave of memories washed over her…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Alantas's Memories ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Alantas's POV

…I watched as the strange creature came at me; I was completely frozen in fear. I was going to die I just knew it.

"Solar Flare…Erupt!!" Shouted a voice above me. I looked up to see a guy a little older than me, wearing some sort of golden soldier fuku (uniform). He leaped down and landed in front of me.

The soldier spared me a brief glance before sharply telling me to get the hell out of here. The creature got back up and went to attack the soldier. My forehead felt as though it was on fire, although I felt no pain. I don't know why but I had to save the soldier, no matter what! I leapt forward and knocked him off his feet; I felt the creature's claws rip open my shoulder, I could feel my blood gushing out of me.

I landed before face down before a grayish-green colored cat. On it's brow was the Sun symbol.

"The Earth symbol! You must be Soldier Earth!!" It exclaimed.

A talking cat. Oh boy. I must be hallucinating. I've been told loss of blood can do that. The cat suddenly preformed a back flip and a strange wand thingy appeared from nowhere.

"This is your hensin (transformation) wand, hold it up and say 'Earth Power'!!" It said. I stared at the wand, then at the cat, and at the wand once more. "Do it now!!" It shrieked at me. I did what it said

Holding up the wand thingy, I shouted, "Earth power!!"

Ribbons and bands of greenish-blue energy surrounded my body. When it stopped I found myself wearing a soldier fuku (uniform) similar to the other mans, only it was a greenish-blue and not golden.

"Soldier Earth, aid Soldier Sun!" the cat shouted.

I could feel energy rushing through my veins. I held my hands clasped over my heart, and saw the energy gather in my hands. I thrust my hands forward and shouted, "Earth Shake and Tremble!!" The energy ran across the ground, causing a small Earthquake. The creature was knocked off its feet

"Now, Soldier Sun!" The cat shouted at him.

"Right." He said nodding in affirmation. He reached up and pulled off his tiaran <<An: the male version of the Sailor Senshi's tiara. >> and it became a discus of golden energy.

"Solar Discus Action!!" He shouted, throwing the razor-sharp energy disc.

The creature was dusted…

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Ryoken's Memories ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ryoken's POV

…I could hear screaming. They were unconscious, but I could hear their screaming in my mind. Or was I the one who was screaming? No it couldn't have been, because that…that THING wasn't coming after me. I tasted something warm and slightly salty in my mouth; I had bitten down on my lip hard enough to draw blood. I was hunched down, hiding behind an overturned picnic table. I had to do something but what?? I looked around and saw a fire hydrant. That THING had thorn-covered tentacles; it had once been a rose bush. A plan formed in my mind.

I crawled out from behind my cover and spat out the blood in my mouth. I then shouted at the top of my lungs, "Hey, Kono Yaro, lookin' for someone?!" I got its attention. It roared at me and threw its tentacles at me. I ran as though my ass was on fire. I was able to get in front of the fire hydrant and it used its tentacles again. It grabbed hold of the fire hydrant instead of me. The water gushed out and threw the THING back into a wall. While it was distracted, I tried to drag some of its victims out of danger. It was then I noticed how my forehead felt as though it was on fire.

"Solar Flare…Erupt!!"

"Earth Shake and Tremble!!"

Two powerful energy attacks raced across the ground and slammed into the THING. Stunned it fell back.

A grayish-green cat suddenly ran up to me, looked at my forehead and exclaimed, "The symbol of Pluto! You must be Soldier Pluto!" The cat suddenly preformed a back flip and a black wand that gleamed blue under the Sun's rays appeared. On top of the wand was the symbol of Pluto. "Here is your hensin (transformation) wand. Hold it up and say 'Pluto Power'!"

I didn't hesitate; I grabbed the wand held it up and shouted, "Pluto Power!!"

Ribbons and bands of greenish-black energy wrapped around my body and literally *froze* into a Soldier Fuku, that was black, but gleamed green. I felt ice-cold energy rush through my veins. I balled my fists and held them up level with my temples. Greenish-black energy began to glow around my fists, and snow, *snow*, in the dead of June, nonetheless, began to fall around me. I thrust my fists forward and screamed, "Pluto Glacieral Revolution, Freeze!!"

Greenish-black energy combined with the snow and ice and froze the THING where it stood.

"Finish it, Soldier Sun!" The cat shouted to two guys around my age. They also wore Soldier Fuku, but the taller of the two wore greenish-blue and the other wore a golden color.

"Right." He said nodding in affirmation. He reached up and pulled off his tiaran and it became a discus of golden energy.

"Solar Discus Action!!" He shouted, throwing the razor-sharp energy disc.

The THING was dusted…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Shawn's Memories ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shawn's POV

…I ran down the darkened alley, hoping to escape what ever the hell was chasing me. Just my luck, right when my folks move to the Juuban District of Tokyo, the most dangerous place in all of Japan, from the dubious safety of China, a Youma attacks us. I can hear my parents yelling at me to get away. So I insult the Youma, making it come after me and leave my parents be. It worked; it apparently likes the energy from people my age. Where are the legendary "Sailor Senshi" when you need them? I keep running until I trip. My forehead is burning! Why, I'm not sick?!

"Pluto Glacieral Revolution, Freeze!!"

Greenish-black energy combined with snow and ice and froze the Youma mid charge.

Three (3) young men around my age or older leapt down before me. They all wore a type of Soldier Fuku; the tallest of the three wore greenish-blue, the shortest wore one that was black, but gleamed blue, and the other wore a golden color.

A grayish-green cat suddenly ran up to me, looked at my forehead and exclaimed, "You must be Soldier Neptune, here you will need this!" and preformed a back flip. A greenish-blue wand with the symbol of Neptune on its top suddenly appeared. Now my first reaction to a talking cat would have been to scream, but I was in shock, so I nodded numbly and picked up the wand.

"To activate the hensin wand, shout 'Neptune Power'!" the cat told me.

I held up the wand and shouted, "Neptune power!"

Ribbons and bands of greenish-blue energy wrapped around my body and became a cross between the Sailor Senshi's Fuku and the three (3) Soldiers' Fuku. I felt power and energy rush threw my veins. I held my hands out beside me and saw my hands glowing a greenish-blue light and puddles of water near me suddenly bubble and foam. The water suddenly began to geyser and wrap around my body. I pushed the water out in front of me with my hands and shouted, "Neptune Tsunami Wave…Crush!!"

The glowing a greenish-blue light and water combined and knocked the Youma off its feet.

It went to attack me again when…

"Solar Flare…Erupt!!"

"Earth Shake and Tremble!!"

Two powerful energy attacks raced across the ground and slammed into the Youma and knocked it back.

I watched in amazement as the one wearing the golden fuku take off his tiaran and transform it into a golden discus.

"Solar Discus Action!!" He shouted, throwing the discus at the Youma.

It was dusted…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Kafir's memories ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Kafir's POV

…I gasped as the monster squeezed my ribs. I could hear them cracking and felt immense pain race through my body. I gritted my teeth, trying not to scream in agony. I failed. I screamed loud and long, until my throat was hoarse. The monster laughed loudly, enjoying my screams. I could feel a burning sensation on my forehead.

"Neptune Tsunami Wave…Crush!!"

A glowing a greenish-blue light combined with water rushed out of nowhere and knocked the monster off its feet. It released me. I fell down and struck the ground hard. I coughed up blood. A young woman around my age ran up to me. She was wearing what looked like a cross between the legendary Sailor Senshis' Fuku (uniform) and a type of Soldiers' Fuku. She looked down at me, concern filling her violet blue eyes.

"Are you all right?" She asked helping me up. She was staring at my forehead for some reason.

My reply was coughing up more blood. She looked over her shoulder and shouted, "Pluto, Earth, Uranus, Sun, Eclipse, get over here, fast!"

Four (4) young men wearing nearly identical Soldier fukus ran towards us. With them was a grayish-green cat with the Sun symbol on its brow. They came to a stop and stared at my forehead.

"What?!" I demanded.

The cat took a step forward and said, "You have the symbol of Saturn on your brow, making you one of the Soldeir Senshi."

"A talking cat?" I said staring at it, blood trickling down my chin.

"Well…yes…" The cat said, looking uncomfortable.

It then preformed a back flip and a purplish-red wand with the symbol of Saturn on its top appeared.

"Take this and shout 'Saturn Power'!" The cat said, right before the monster roared.

I picked up the wand and looked at it, then at the monster. I then thrust my hand into the air and shouted, "Saturn Power!!"

Purplish-black energy formed around my body, forming a Soldier's fuku. I felt energy rush through my veins. I held my hands before my chest, a ball of purplish-black energy formed between my palms. I pushed the energy forward screaming, "Saturn Black Tempest, Annihilate!!"

The energy slammed into the monster, disintegrating it. The other 'Soldeir Senshi' looked at me with amazement, disbelief, or satisfaction. The cat looked somewhat happy. The man with a long red braid walked over and gently slapped me on the back and said, "Welcome to the team, Saturn! I'm Uranus."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Sailor Senshi's Memories ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Usagi's POV

...I leapt away from the Youma attacking Sailor Mars and myself. I am Sailor Moon, Champion of Love and Justice. I looked at the approaching Youma. It was more powerful than anything I had ever battled before. It threw another attack at me, one I couldn't dodge. I closed my eyes and prepared for Death…

Rei's POV

…"Sailor Moon!!" I screamed as I watched the Youma throw a powerful attack at my best friend and Princess.

A blurred figure leapt from nowhere, picked her up, and leapt away. The figure landed on a lamppost. The figure was a handsome young man who appeared to be strangely familiar. He wore a golden Soldier Fuku and had long golden blonde hair, done in a braid…

Ami's POV

…I turned from my study of the strange Youma momentarily to see a young man with a long red braid in an orangey- yellow Soldier Fuku and a young woman wearing what looked like a cross between the legendary Sailor Senshis' Fuku and a type of Soldiers' Fuku leap to the man holding Usa-chan. He and the young woman were extremely familiar though I could not place where exactly I had met them…

Minako's POV

…I looked at the young man in the deep forest green, nearly black Soldier fuku leaping at the three unknown Senshi. I don't know how, but I just knew they were Senshi like us. Usa-chan had told of the strange dreams that had been plaguing her. Maybe these Senshi were the answers to those dreams…

Makoto's POV

…I watched as a man little older than me, in a purplish-black Soldier fuku leap at the Youma. He held his hands before his chest, a ball of purplish-black energy formed between his palms. He pushed the energy forward screaming, "Saturn Black Tempest, Annihilate!!" The energy slammed into the monster, disintegrating it. I watched in amazement as he turned to the other people in the Soldier fukus. He glanced briefly over each of us Sailor Senshi before resting on Usagi and the man who held her. A smile briefly touched his stern looking features before bowing to Usagi.

"Greetings to you, Princess of the Moon. We Soldeir Senshi are here for you and the Prince of the Sun to command." He said, his voice deep and remarkably familiar…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ End Memories ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Zechs, the Gundam pilots, and the OZ soldiers and officers covered their eyes from the flashing multicolored light that suddenly erupted from the two mysterious Gundams and the new Mobile Suits. When they looked again, they, along with Hisharo-chan, were gone…