Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi & Gundams ❯ Revalations and Realizations ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CHAPTER IV: REVELATIONS AND REALIZATIONS

After escaping from the battle scene, the Gundam pilots made it safely back to where they stored their Gundams. They all went back to Heero's apartment and sat at the kitchen table. The pilots were silent for a while until Wufei stood up and looked at the other pilots.

"Have any of you had strange dreams as I have?" He asked, his voice low and completely serious.

Heero looked at him and nodded briefly while the other pilots looked at the tabletop. They to had been having strange dreams, but could never recall them clearly. They turned their thoughts inward, to those dreams, trying to remember…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Wufei's Dream ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wufei's POV

…I could hear her weeping. I gritted my teeth, trying to ignore the weak, weeping woman. I felt my self standing, going to her, despite my mental attempts to stop myself. I stopped outside of her bedroom, my hand rose slightly, and ready to knock, when suddenly the door swung in, revealing the weeping woman. My heart and breath caught in my throat. Even with red-rimmed blue-silver eyes and pale tear-stained cheeks, she was still so beautiful in my eyes. I all but gasped when I saw the large bruise marring her lovely skin. Her blue-silver eyes meet mine and she sniffled loudly.

"What is wrong, your Majesty?" I asked her.

"Oh, Wufei!" She wailed, throwing herself into my arms.

I caught her easily and I stroked her silver hair, done up in its Royal style of two buns on each side of her head, with long streams flowing down to her feet. She sobbed quietly against my chest. I could feel her tears dampening my shirtfront. I slowly backed her into her bedchamber and quietly closed the door.

"Who hit you, Princess Serenity? Or do I really need to ask?" I said, anger rising up in my chest. Damn that bastard Endymion. How dare he hurt her!

She looked up at me, her eyes overflowing with tears. She then quietly murmured, "It was Endymion."

Anger and hate rose up in my heart, the need to kill taking over my soul. I started to turn away from her when she cried out softly. I turned back and saw the vivid, vulgar bruises marring the flesh of her arms. I reached out and gently took her back into my arms.

"Have you told the Queen? Or the King? What about your brothers, the Princes?" I demanded. She just shook her head and looked away.

I sighed and wondered what to do. I had always loved her from afar, never knowing if my feeling were returned on her part.

"Princess, do you love him?" I had to know!

She looked at me and said lowly, "No. I don't want to be engaged to him but I must, for the good of my people."

My heart skipped a beat and then nearly broke. She would go through with the wedding, no matter what. She loved her people enough to die for them…and she just might…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Heero's Dream ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Heero's POV

…I sat there, quietly watching over the Prince, although my heart wasn't really into it. No my heart was occupied. Occupied with thoughts of the Princess of Mercury, Ami. I wasn't officially one of the Sun Prince's Senshi, rather one of Prince Tranquility's Knights, but the King felt that a Perfect Soldier should watch over both of his sons, just incase something unexpected happened to the Senshi. I kept a diligent eye out, and noticed my fellow pilot, Wufei, striding towards the Prince, an enraged look on his face. I stood and walked to intercept him.

"Yuy, I need to speak to the Prince alone…its about the Princess." Wufei said through clenched teeth.

The Prince looked at me and nodded his head, signaling I was dismissed. I bowed and walked away from them, wondering what that was all about. But then it didn't matter, for I had seen the other half of my bleak Soul…I had seen Princess Ami of Mercury, my Itooshi (beloved)…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Duo's Dream ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Duo's POV

…Even in the process of running for my life, I have learned how to keep an eye for things that might be important later. Like an enraged Wufei having it out with Prince Solaris, or Heero going gaga over Princess Ami of Mercury. I could hear my pursuers shouting things at the top of their lungs. Ok, maybe putting out Princess Rei of Mars's Sacred Fire and stealing some of the cookies Princess Makoto had made especially for Queen Serenity wasn't the *brightest* of things I had ever done, but still, who could easily resist the Princess of Jupiter's cooking or seeing Princess Rei's temper fire up?? Not me, that's for sure…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Quatre's Dream ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quatre's POV

…I sat in the Imperial Library, calmly going over the ancient scrolls when Duo ran by, with Princess Makoto of Jupiter and Princess Rei of Mars hot on his heels. Princess Minako of Venus walked into the library and sat beside me.

"What was that all about?" She asked me.

Swallowing with I some difficulty, I replied, "I'm not sure, Princess Minako."

Just then Duo ran through the Imperial Library.

"Q-man, you have to save me!!" He pleaded with me.

"What'd you do this time, Duo?" Princess Minako asked him.

"Hehehe…." He laughed nervously, one hand behind his head.

"Infidel!! The injustice!!" Princess Rei shouted, sounding frighteningly like her cousin, Wufei, "You dare to put out the Sacred Fire?!"

"Thief!! You'll pay for stealing some of Queen Serenity's cookies!!" Princess Makoto growled, her green eyes flashing with rage.

Duo gulped in fear and started to back away. He backed right into a table with several ancient scrolls on it.

"Watch out!!" I shouted. Those scrolls were several hundred Earth years old!

"Uh oh…" Was heard from Duo as the scrolls fell.

I leapt forward, reaching out and catching the scrolls before they hit the floor. I breathed a sigh of relief and turned to glare at my friend before shouting, "Do you have any idea how old these scrolls are?!"

Duo gulped and backed away from me, right into Princess Minako, who shouted and pushed him at Princess Rei and Princess Makoto. He shrieked at our glares and took off. I placed the scrolls back on the table and we took off after him, each of us intent on revenge…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Trowa's Dream ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trowa's POV

…I calmly watched as my cousin Princess Makoto, Princess Rei, Princess Minako, and even mild-mannered Prince Quatre pursed Duo. Relena and Millardo of Earth sat by Alantas and Shawn, with rather amused expressions on their faces as they watched the antics provided. Prince Ryoken of Pluto chose that moment to cross their path. The collision was deafening.

"Hey, watch it!!" Makoto shouted from her position of being on top of Ryoken.

"Ow…anyone get the registration number of the shuttle that hit me??" Ryoken asked his garnet eyes somewhat dazed.

"Are you calling me fat?!" Makoto screamed as she began to strangle poor Ryoken.

"Gah-gack!" Was all Ryoken was able to get out as the others and I sweat-dropped at their behavior…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Gundam pilots collectively came out of their memories, each startled by the vividness of the strange memories. Each looked at the other, as though looking for explanations in the others.

"What was that?" Duo asked solemnly.

"I'm not sure, but it felt so…so…" Trowa said, at a loss for words.

"So real?" Heero offered.

"Yes…" Trowa said, nodding his head, his bang bobbing slightly with the movement.

"I wonder if the new pilots and our new memories are connected…" Quatre murmured.

"Possibly…I wonder what they are doing now?" Wufei said, looking out the small kitchen window.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Across Town ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hisharo-chan wearily opened her eyes, wincing in pain as she did so. She pushed herself into a sitting position and looked around. She was in an infirmary of types. She turned her head slightly when the infirmary door opened.

"Who are you?" Was harshly demanded from the usually quiet Kafir.