Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi & Gundams ❯ Reunions and New Allies ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER V: REUNIONS WITH A LOST ALLY

Hisharo-chan stared at the young man, whom in many past lives, each that she remembered vividly, had been one of her closest friends. She slowly began to sit up, still staring at her old friend.

"Hello, Kafir, it's been awhile." She whispered.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Heero, Wufei, Trowa, Duo, and Quatre all sat about the apartment, each trying to digest the memories that they had just experienced. Wufei suddenly looked up, his black eyes going wide.

"We must get to the Academy." Wufei whispered.

"Huh?" Duo began only to see Quatre nodding.

"I sense it too…" Quatre said.

Trowa and Heero stood each checking their guns. All 5 then quickly left the apartment.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"How do you know who I am?" Kafir demanded.

Hisharo-chan smiled slightly and said, "Same old Kafir…always suspicious of every one and every thing."

"Answer me question, Onna (woman), you are beginning to annoy me." Kafir said somewhat crossly when Shawn entered the room.

"Our guest is awake…good now she can answer our questions." Shawn stated, speaking to someone who was out of Hisharo-chan's line of site.

"We shall see." Said a voice that was achingly familiar To Hisharo-chan. In walked the Prince of the White Sol Kingdom, Solace. Hisharo-chan stood and bowed to him.

"Greetings, Sol-sama, it has been a lifetime since we last spoke I believe." She said before straightening up and pushing her long red braid back.

Solace blinked and said, "What are you talking about."

"Very simple, Sol-sama. Its me, sir, Hisharo, Soldier Uranus."