Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Irony ❯ Fuzzy Wuzzy Blue Ears ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Irony
 
Warnings: Mild OOC and be on the look out for the rating to go up at some point.

        Chapter One:
        Fuzzy Wuzzy Blue Ears

This is so wrong, was the first thought to cross my mind as I glanced down at my reflection in the stilled water. Haven woken up in a seemingly calm forest I was shocked to say the least since a moment before I was standing, or rather lying, at the mercy of Galaxia, the strongest enemy of the world, or at least as she is the strongest as far as we know; only to wake up here instead of the vast expanse of space.

At first I couldn't believe it. One minute I was literally having the life drained out of me and then I ended up here. It all happened so fast the Starlight's were going to die via having their Star Seeds extracted. My feet moved me almost of their own accord right in front of Sailor Star Maker, a.k.a Taiki Kou making me a human shield for the blast.

You must have heard people describing pain to various degrees with many different metaphors so I shall not bore you with the details; instead let me state for the record that it was like having a giant hand just plunge into your chest then slowly moving to extract your heart out, the strings keeping inside your body slowly snapped from the strain and then having the hand just jerk out of your chest with the heart in tow.

All of this happened within the blink of my eyes; after my lids lifted in that split second I could see the bright sparkle of a dark blue gem, kind of like a diamond cut sapphire. My star seed. I repressed an ironic grin, 'So that is what it looks like,' I mused before crashing to the gold plated floor. My eyes stared straight ahead at first seeing nothing but the golden floor and the bronze tips of the witch's boots but then my vision was obstructed by a pale distressed face. Taiki.

I smiled weakly, funny I have had crushes before, like all girls do, but he just seemed.I don't know, strange but for a while I thought, 'Here he is, here is the one guy who can understand me! He knows what it is like to feel ignored, to be the brains of the operation, to be declared the dull and boring one.' That of course was before I found out that "he" was actually a female sailor senshi from another planet.

Anyway, he.excuse me she stared at me, are those tears, asking me why we, myself, Makoto, Mina, and Rei, had sacrificed ourselves for their lives. I smiled, my mouth itching to tell hi.her."Duh stupid, we are Sailor Senshi! Sacrificing our lives for others is what we do?!" No I really won't have told Star Maker that, but it was very tempting. I can't remember if I did say anything to Star Maker or not; soon my world grew darker until I was cloaked in ebony with tiny specks of sparkling blue dotting the outlines. Somewhere I could hear Sailor Moon/ Usagi crying.

I wanted to cry too. It would be a lie to say that I didn't regret my rash action; I had left the princess unprotected and she was grieving over the loss of the others and me when she should be defeating that monster.

Back to the present, I pinched my arm, wondering if I was dreaming only to yelp at the sharp but brief pain. Nope, wide-awake. But this impossible, and this is coming from a girl whom can turn into a super heroine in under five seconds and can defeat monsters in a single bellowed attack.but this is just too weird.

The face staring back at me isn't the one that has greeted me for the past sixteen years or so of my lifetime, well it is but it is so different looking that it might as well be the reflection of another person or thing.

My skin is still milky pale, not sickly but still fair, same ocean blue eyes framed by black-blue lashes, same dark blue-black hair. A very normal face of a young girl full time high school student part time world-savior, yes fairly normal if you can get past the dark blue horizontal stripes marking the sides of my face, my hair had lengthened from its pixy cut, just brushing the bottom of my earlobes, into a long silken sheet that I think would reach my ankles if I stood up. But what had me worried were my ears. They were no longer on the side of my head but on top, petite triangles.covered in blue fur.

Yep, something is wrong with this picture. Of course being the calm, serene, and intelligent young lady that I am I calmly took stock of my current situation and screamed bloody murder.

"Oh my god!!!!" I screamed my hands scrambling to tug on the ears, wondering if this was some kind of sick joke that someone had decided to play on a poor, suppose to be, dead girl. Oh god please let these ears be fake, let them be something that an idiot glued on my hair!

I gave a hard yank on the ears only to howl in pain as a sharp pain shrugged through my skull.

"Owwwww ouch ouch," I mumbled, gently rubbing the pain out of the ears that were indeed physically attached to my head. Note to self: never do that AGAIN!

It was while I was nursing my ears did I notice another new addition to my anatomy.not that pervert. it was a long fluffy black tail curled to my right side. I glared at the offending appendage, hey when all else fails blame it on the tail that I never had until now. Kami, could this get any weirder?

A scream rippled through the forest as a young girl wearing a green and white school uniform bolted past me, nearly knocking me into the river. For a moment all I could do was stare ahead at her retreating form wondering what the heck was going on. Then a high screech sounded, I whipped my head around, ending up with a mouth full of black hair. I flicked my hair back in time to see this large centipede looking monster with the upper body of a woman literally burst through the trees of the forest, it paused for a moment before staring right at me. I blinked; wherever I was they had monsters. of Galaxia's creatures? It stares at me for the longest time before shuttering and taking off towards wherever that girl ran off to.

Here ladies and gentlemen that I go into senshi mood. See monster, must destroy it before it harms some one namely that girl that just ran by. Closing my eyes I reached out into that convenient space pocket where the other senshi and myself can store our transformation pens, our weapons, and after school snacks. Blindly I seek out the power of Mercury only to find.nothing.

What?

There must be some mistake. This has never happened before! Well nether has me changing into some sort of freak but still this can't happen! There is a person in danger for crying out loud. I try to reach out through the space again; only to once again find nothing, even that packet of crème cakes of Usagi's that I sometimes grab by accident instead of my transformation pen is missing. I heard and felt a deep growl of frustration erupt from my throat. I can't believe this.

For some reason I am cut off from the power that I have been kicking bad guy ass with for the last three years; I guess it is true what they say that 'you don't know how important something is until it is gone'. This is unfair! I can't lose my powers, not when somebody is in danger.

I shake my head, no there has to be something I can do. Maybe I can find the girl and monster, distract the centipede thereby allowing the girl to runaway. Suicide maybe, but do keep in mind that I am a senshi; suicide missions are my specialty.

Without giving it another thought I arose to my feet and bolted in the direction that the monster and the girl prior to it had ran. I didn't take notice that I was accelerating at rapid pace but I did notice a blur of red through the corner of my eye, I turned my head slightly to see the blur was actually a person. or at least I thought it was a person.

He had white triangle ears perched on top his head, ears not unlike mine.

Even though we were both racing our pace was the same, both of us dodging trees, most that I didn't even notice were there until I was an inch away, forcing myself to sharply veer away before I could become imprinted on the bark. After about twenty or so trees he finally noticed me. He had golden eyes silted kind of like a cat's, which widened in surprise.

Suddenly he skidded to a stop in front of me I had no choice but to stop dead in my tracks. We both glanced at each other; I was staring at him with morbid curiosity wondering if he might know what happened to me, but he gave me a heated gaze that told me he was less than pleased at my presence. As I said before his ears and the eyes tipped me off that he was not human but other than that he looked very much like a man, or more like a boy in his older teens. Something about him was.off I can't explain it but something about him just seemed strange, besides the fact that he had cat like ears, golden eyes, oh and long claws where fingernails should be.

He glared at me, then crossed his arms over his chest, "What are you doing in MY forest you damn Kitsune?"

Notes: Ahhhhh the evil cliffhanger of doooooooommmmmm! Sorry about that folks but I couldn't get too much away just yet. So what to you think of it so far? Just in case you are wondering this takes place in both the end of the Sailor Stars arc in Sailor Moon and the first episode of Inuyasha. Sorry if things are getting a little bit confusing but please bear with me. One more thing.pairings are up in the air at the moment so suggestions are welcomed. Thanks for reading!

Peace ^_^