Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ a strange storry trans from ff.net ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

sighs* Disclaimer I do not own Ronin Warriors or Sailor Moon, or any of the people isn this story except myself of cores. A/n: This is chapter 3 or part of it least…..I am not sure…well in case you were wondering I have permission from these people to use them in this story yes they are real people the rest is in the disclaimer….oh well…sorry for those who are asking me for updates on my gw/rw crossover I have to retype it cause I lost the files…okay enough of my ranting enjoy the fic.

***next morning****

John is awake earlier than everyone and is litary pounding on Rowen and Sage's door. Rowen is of chores sleeping through, but everyone else still wanted to sleep including yours truly. For some reason John believed that we were going to school and he was determined not to be late for school. Several members of the hosue hold including yours truly and silver were trying to get john to stop pounding the door. Once john relizes that everyone is mad at him so he asks why. "Because John it is way to early and we want to get our sleep. Even when I get up for school I never get up this early." I excalime.

"But we need to get up for school and we need to eat breakfast too." John remarks again what I just said.

"No, we are in a different place and maybe a different time…I don't know but we won't have to go to school cause it doesn't exist here." Silver adds.

"What do you mean doesn't exist?" John asks.

"Well it does but what silver is trying to say is that something is not right and we might not even be in the same time period." I start to explain.

"What do you mean? Ryo asks confused.(A/N: Cye is the one translating for Ryo if you were wondering I forgot to put that in.)

"Well what year is it?" I ask to prove my point.

"Its 1987,,,but what does it have to do with your point?" He repeats the question.

"Well where we come from it is the year 2001.. So we time traveled." I say a hint of sadness in my voise and then add "Can I go back to bed I don't think I feel well."

"Sure thing kid." Ryo says syncing the change in my tone of voice.

"Don't worry about it SM…I can handle it." Silver says to resure me it was safe to go to bed again.

"Thank you very much." I reply heading for the bed room again."

"Silver why did you call Ginny SM?" John asks.

"Because that is what she likes to be called now go to bed before I have to chase you down with my mallet." Silver replies raising the object above her head for enfaces.

"Okay fine we will dicusses this latter then…" John says rather reluntently still not wanting to go to bed.

"Fine just go back to bed, I will make breakfast in a few more hours." Cye says returning to his room, but not before explaining to Ryo what was going on.

"Well I have first dibs on the bathroom since I am up anyway." Sages says hading for it while everyone else sweat drops.

********A few hours later**********

Cye gets up and starts breakfast, Rowen and I are still sleeping and Sage is finishing up what ever it was he was doing. Silver comes down and Jason tries to fallow her, but learns real fast that this house has stairs. He is much calmer this moring and excepts help when Silver offer's it. Kento almost clobbers Silver and Jason on his mad dash to make it to breakfast. John comes down a second later, and waists no time running is mouth. Jason and silver make it to the table safely, while Kento begins to bug Cye about food. "Are Ginny and that strange boy coming down for breakfast? Ginny says she is never missed breakfast before. And why does that boy have blue hair?" John asks now sounding a little rude.

"Shouldn't you mind your own business and not worry why someone has a different color hair or weather they want to get up. Maybe they are both tired and want to sleep." Silver says showing john her mallet again.

"And your friend Ginny or SM whoever said this morning that she wasn't feeling well and wanted to sleep and she didn't look that well either." Cye adds to silver's statement.

"Oh, well Ginny is sick but why did you call her SM?" John asks not letteing the matter go.

"Cause that is her online screen name and that is where I know her from. Silver_stargazer isn't my real name and I want to keep my real name a secret, and I think SM does too, so keep your mouth shut." Silver replies and aims her mallet at john, but stops just on the edge of hitting him.

****another few hours later********

Rowen and I wake up and finally and I try to find the bathroom and then look for something to ead. Rowen notices me and even though he is still half asleep, he offers to help me and I greatly except his help and we make it down to breakfast…or…um…more like lunch. I almost fall down the stairs, but before I can Rowen catches me. "Would you two like something to eat?" Cye asks as soon as he sees us.

"Sure thanks." I reply still in a tired and still with a week voice.

"Are you alright?" Rowen asks concern in his voice.

"Yea, but….there is something wrong…and I may end up fighting again…" I reply my voice almost in audible, but Rowen must have heard every word.

"What do you mean? Are you…?" Rowen asks me letting his voice trial off almost afraid to ask his second question.

"Yes, there is more to my screen name then meets the eye and I want to keep it a secret as long as possible. I don't want anybody getting hurt if I can help it. I was sent here on a mession, but John and Jason are just inssent bystanders that got caught up in this mess and I wish I knew more but I am afraid I don't. I am sorry" I reply keeping voice low cause for some reason I wanted Rowen to be the only person to know at the moment.

"Its alright we will think of something and if something happens you can count on my friends and I. We can help you." Rowen tells me taking my hand, by now we have reached the kitchen.

"thank you very much." I reply, and by then I have something in frint of me and I begin eating it.

"Good afternoon Sm did you sleep well?" Cye asks as I finish up and hand the plate back.

"Yes, thanks for the food again." I answer then turn to Rowen, "Can I talk to you later, I think you can help me I don't know how or why or what but I think something is up."

"Sure thing." Rowen says getting up to put his plate in the sink and begin doing the dishes.

"Ginny why do you call yourself SM?" John nearly shouts in an almost silent room.

"Shut up john you are giving me a head ache." I mone rubbing my eyes like I sometimes do when I get them.

Oh, you said shut up, those are bad words you shouldn't have said them its wrong." John tells me as if I had just said the to worst words in the English langue.

"For the last time just shut up or I will say something I will regret!!!!!!!" I scream almost cursing him out.

Once I had said that john shut up afraid to speak to me. I slowly walk out of the kitchen and sit in the nearest avable place I can find to sit rubbing my head which felt like someone was trying to remove my eyes from the back of my head. (a/n: I really do have head aches like that.) I want to ask for something for them but I find that I am to scared to ask for help. As if Rowen could since my pain, he comes out with something for my head ache. It turns out to be the same stuff I take normally but in a different bottle. I take my normal dose thank him, and go back upstairs to lie down and let it take hold.

A few minutes later I hear a soft knock on my door and the gentle sound of Rowen's voice ask me if he could come in. I let him know it was alright and again just like before I shield my eyes from the light that comes in from the hall. "I am free right now if you want to talk to me." Rowen informs me in a calm tone.

"Ok, I don't know where to start." I tell him.

"Well just start from the beginning, I am listening." He replies.

"Alright, I am Sailor Moon, and yesterday I was going to school when I though the bus had crashed, but now that I think about it Pluto could have made it seem that way in order for me to get here knowing that some extra people would get involved. She didn't say anything but she didn't have to for me to know what she was getting at. I had thought it might have been her work when I was wondering around here..I mean the woods. I knew it to be true when she had come to visit me last night a I had a job to do along with Silver, but what I don't know is why, unless I was sent here to fight something." I start to explain.

"Oh I see and now you are stuck here until she brings you back." Rowen says hoping he was s telling him correctly.

Yes, but Pluto won't say a word. Maybe there is some other reason. I just don't know." I reply covering my mouth to hide a small yawn.

"Well I will let you go and get some rest and get rid of that head ache." Rowen says turning to leave, "Latter we are going to the mall to get you and your friends some clothes in case you have to stay for a long time.

"Alright thank you Rowen." I whisper just before falling asleep for a cat nap.

Rowen closes the door and walks downstairs to find john fighting with silver. Well John work's silver's patience to its thinnest and he smacks him one with her mallet affectively knocking him out. Jason decides to be mean and fight Sage who is olnly trying to help him with something. Rowen shakes head and sits down on the couch and opens a book and starts reading it. Ryo and white blaze come in from playing outside, and Kento continues to beg Cye for food even though he already eaten not five minutes ago. Nothing seamed wrong, but soon that is all going to change….

A/N: Sorry to end here but some people really want to read this. I don't know if I should keep John and Jason in this fic or not so what do you guys think. Please r/r and tell me. Thanks again to silver for the ideas and thank you nat for your review, and same goes for all those who have reviewed my fics. Bye until the next chapter.