Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Queen Mercury Revived ❯ Disc 7 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: Wheez, juggling between 5 fics isn't easy on the brain. This is Chapter 7. Gomen nasi for the long wait. I got kinda of distracted by my other fics. Before I begin the fic proper, I would like to thank the following reviewers.
 
Yami Flo: Okay, okay, I know you hate Arago. So do I. The reason why I failed to mention Uranus and Neptune is that those two were the only ones standing alongside with their Queen. They didn't give a heck care about Anhara. As long as Crystal Tokyo is bound to happen, they'll just go along with the flow. As for Usagi, our dear White Moon Princess is still bemoaning the apparent loss of the Holy Grail and STILL hates Anhara for `taking' it away from her. About Urawa Ryou, I just like to focus on the `more ignored' people in this category. I NEVER see this guy in ANY fic in this crossover section!
 
Ryo/Rei: 2
 
Seiji/Makoto: 2
 
Firecat Rekka: Letting Anhara getting absorbed by Arago buys her just about enough time for her to upgrade into a Holy Senshi. Besides, Anhara will NEVER let Arago reclaim Shuten, again.
 
As usual, words in italics refer to thoughts, mental conversations, flashbacks and flashbacks within flashbacks.
 
FYI: I know the Holy Grail was destroyed, but for the sake of this fic, it isn't.
 
BTW: This is your last chance to vote for couplings! After this, I'll have to go for the majority votes!
 
Disclaimers: I certainly don't own any of them, except for Indivar and Aizu-jin (appearing in future chapters.)
 
Chapter 8: Disc 7
 
***************************************************************** **********************
19. Decisive Battle! Brave Fire Against Arago
 
Arago was gloating over his victory Nastui and Jun screamed at Ryo, trying to wake him up.
 
Rekka no Ryo was absorbed and he descended slowly once inside Arago's body.
 
But once inside Arago, Ryo could sense that part of Kaous' spirit was with him.
 
With flowing sakura blossoms, Kaous then showed him how Arago had nearly won during his last attack over the mortal world.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Flashback
 
Arago was shown riding a demon horse and he was much smaller, man sized.
 
Armies of ancient samurais were seen fighting the demon lord and the humans were fighting a losing battle.
 
Arago then killed all of them with his energy and it was only with the timely intervention of the warrior mage; Kaous that stopped Arago from succeeding.
 
They started to fight and Byakuen was there on Kaous' side and the tiger killed Arago's horse.
 
With one quick slash of his sword, Kaous managed to defeat Arago, by slicing his back.
 
Before his passing, Arago had sworn that he would return to take over the human world once again.
 
Arago's yoroi, however, still remained in the mortal world even though Arago had died.
 
Arago's spirit was then sent back to the Netherworld world.
 
Thus, this had enabled humanity to escape Arago's rule.
 
Since Arago's yoroi could not be destroyed, therefore it could only be re-formed.
 
Kaous then used his magic to make nine suits of mystically powered yoroi, imbedding one of the five Confucian or one of the four Bushido virtues in each one.
 
The five Samurai Troopers were the strongest links to the human heart and its purity with the Jins of Jin, Chi, Shin, Rei and Gi.
 
The essence of human spirit also ran through the other four yoroi but during the time of turbulence, they were corrupted by Arago thus forming the evil Mashos' yoroi.
 
End of Flashback
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Back with Anhara, both the Safiastra and the Holy Grail had emerged from her brooch.
 
Then, using her will power, Anhara was in the process of merging both the magical objects together.
 
The yoroi were indeed a part of Arago but this was also a weakness for Arago as well as the Troopers because if the bond between the Troopers was strong enough, they could reach out to each other and defeat Arago.
 
However, if the bond was not strong enough, Arago could control them like he did with the Mashos.
 
As the leader of the Troopers, it was up to Ryo to join the five Troopers together and find the strength to defeat Arago.
 
Ryo's spirit fell as he saw the four Troopers, floating as if they were peacefully asleep.
 
Ryo soon joined them in slumber by giving up, but then heard Kaous' words once more.
 
He then said that the Troopers could do no more and that Arago had won.
 
Ryo violently objected, saying that he could not give up just like that. His words then gave Anhara the strength to fully merge both Safiastra and the Holy Grail.
 
During these lectures, Kaous' voice was soon replaced by Arago's and he taunted Ryo to give it all up and join his four friends.
 
Arago then laughed and told Ryo that he had betrayed them by giving in to him.
 
Ryo then heard his fellow Troopers telling him to fight back.
 
Ryo then swore that he would not give up and cried to Kaous and his four friends for power and he finally found the willpower to refuse Arago.
 
He finally freed himself from Arago and a red light burst through the demon lord.
 
Ryo shot through Arago's breastplate and landed on a tower, defying Arago.
 
At the same time, Anhara had too burst out from Arago's forehead in a bright stream of blue light. She was transported into the air above Ryo.
 
When the light disappeared, Anhara's naked body was glowing a brilliant blue. (A/N:
Not like that, you hentais! Just think the beginning stages of Usagi's Eternal transformation!)
 
The only parts that were not glowing were the modified brooch and the pair of huge angel wings on her back. The most significant thing of all was that her tiara had disappeared, giving way to her planetary sign.
 
The Safiastra had emerged with the Holy Grail, transforming it from the previous inverted-pyramid into a full-bloom lotus.
 
Anhara was now in the beginning stages of her Holy henshinn.
 
Meanwhile, Ryo called upon the life energy of the four Troopers to him, and as all four joined up within him, Ryo's red yoroi vanished, replaced by new, white-colored yoroi.
 
Arago was shocked as he recognized the new yoroi as the Kikotei or Sun yoroi.
 
However, he could not figure out where it came from.
 
While, Arago was still figuring out about Ryo's new yoroi, Anhara's henshinn was complete.
 
In a flurry of pale blue feathers, she spun around, the all-familiar henshinn ribbons surrounding her.
 
Seconds later, Holy Sailor Mercury appeared in her full glory.
 
Her tiara gone, replaced by the sign of Mercury, burned upon her forehead. Her sleeveless fuku, no longer white, was of a sky blue color. Her pale blue gloves had extended up to her forearms, with a pair of dark blue arm-ringlets attached to her upper arms. The translucent vapor-blue ribbons were still there; the only difference was that the white angle wings were tinted with a royal blue color. Her `Imperial Crisis Mercury' skirt still remained. Her ice-blue boots, reaching her knees, were of an inverted V-shape.
Kikotei no Ryo then jumped up and employed a `So En Zan' and a white beam of light blasted the demon lord before him away.
 
Holy Sailor Mercury had, too, used the modified Safiastra alongside with Kikotei no Ryo's attack, fully blowing Arago away with the immense power.
 
As the Netherworld started to crumble around them, Nastui and Jun rode on Byakuen's back down the pillar. Indivar took one last look at the two fighters still battling Arago, and he flew off, back down the energy pillar.
 
Moments later, Ryo reverted back to his Rekka yoroi, and he passed out from the overload of power.
 
The four Troopers then somehow materialized around the greatly weakened Ryo, and the five victorious Troopers slowly floated toward the ground, the protective shields created by their yoroi keeping them safe.
 
A bright light had distracted the Troopers' attention, awakening Ryo briefly.
 
Turning their heads to the light source, the Troopers were astounded to see that a glowing Anhara encased in a light blue protective bubble. She was obviously naked, save for her brooch and the pair of angel wings behind her, causing quite a couple of embarrassed blushes from Troopers themselves. Eyes closed, Anhara gently floated down.
 
Seeing his friends were safe, Ryo gave a slight smile and closed his eyes once more.
 
The five Troopers were safe and Nastui and Jun raced towards them with happy smiles.
 
The city was finally freed, for now.
 
Then suddenly, a dark shadow jumped across the buildings, catching the still glowing Anhara before she touched the ground.
 
Watching from a rooftop, the Samurai Troopers noted that Arago's dark storm clouds were dissipating.
 
Footsteps were heard behind the Troopers and they turned, only to see Holy Sailor Mercury walking towards them, an extended Caduceus staff in her hand. A gigantic fox was beside her.
 
The false form of Aizu-jin had returned to her mistress's side.
 
The five Troopers' smiles broadened at the sight of their unharmed Queen and the reappearance of the famed ice goddess.
 
A split second later, Ryo passed out.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
SailorStar9: So ends the first half of the anime. And, yes Aizu-jin IS a fox.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
At the Time Gates, Sailor Pluto gasped at the sudden increase in Queen Anhara's powers.
 
Back in the Sailor Senshi dimension, Usagi had too felt the sharp increase in Anhara's powers.
 
“Nande?” she questioned herself. With a distinct jump in powers, Mizuno Ami could very well be in par with her.
 
“How could that have happened?” she questioned harshly, recalling what the late Queen Serenity had told her in the dream the night before.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Dream Sequence
 
Usagi found herself in her Princess Serenity form in the palace grounds of the White Moon Kingdom.
 
A shuffle behind her alerted the Tsuki no Hime and she turned around. Before her, stood
Queen Serenity, with a very stern face.
 
Princess Serenity immediately curtseyed, “Mother.”
 
The late Moon Queen held up a hand to silence her daughter.
 
I've already known about that blasted Mercury's departure.” The Queen announced.
 
She took my Holy Grail, mother!” Princess Serenity complained. “And she's turned
both Pluto and Saturn to her side! I'm supposed to be the ruler of the future Earth and Moon!”
 
Not only of the future Earth and Moon, my daughter, you'll also rule over the entire Solar System, just as I did before. The Pax Imperium will triumph over everyone and everything once again! Never will the Lunains be looked down upon ever, for we will rule all! The Pax Imperium will be forever!” Queen Serenity cried.
 
Stroking Princess Serenity's cheek, Queen Serenity added deviously, “And you, my daughter, can have any male you want, even Suiko no Shin.”
 
Princess Serenity's eyes brightened, She'll be Queen of all!
 
Then, Queen Serenity frowned, “But in order to achieve this, Mercury must be stopped.”
 
How?” Princess Serenity asked, eagerly.
 
Prevent the other Senshi from re-discovering their Silver Millennium henshinns. For if they do, then the memories I've tried so hard to suppress will surface and all of them, including Uranus and Neptune, will turn against you, just like Saturn and Pluto.” Queen Serenity advised.
 
Princess Serenity stammered, “You mean that Pluto and Saturn have their memories back?”
 
The Tsuki Queen nodded, “Pluto always had them, for she is the eternal Guardian of the Timer Gates. As for Saturn, I have an inking that Hades had returned her memories somehow.”
 
Your plans will not succeed!” came two unison furious cries.
 
For I'm Fate!” said one.
 
And I'm Destiny!” cried the other.
 
And for the sake of the future, we've come to stop you!” the two goddesses chorused.
 
Queen Serenity laughed, “You're too late! My daughter will prevent the other Senshi from remembering anything!”
 
The High Council will see that the other planetary himes will remember their past! The Pax Imperium will never rise!” Fate cried out.
 
Destiny nodded. Rising a hand, the goddess fired a ball of energy at the Tsuki hime, blasting her out of the dream.
 
End of Dream
 
***************************************************************** **********************
In Hino Rei's shrine, the fire priestess was chanting to the sacred fire, when a sharp flare from the fire blew her off.
 
“Nande?” she questioned. Within the sacred fire was an image of Ami, in a Queen's gown, surrounded by nine males in yoroi. That scene had sparked off a long forgotten memory in her mind.
 
Clutching her head, Rei knelt on the floor in sheer agony as long-lost memories resurfaced.
 
A fiery-red henshinn pen burst out from within the Mars Senshi and Rei grabbed the pen.
 
On instinct, she raised the pen into the air, and shouted, “Mars Passion Power!”
 
Circles of red fire danced around the glowing body of Hino Rei. Mere seconds later, Millennial Sailor Mars appeared in her red sailor fuku.
 
Both Aino Minako and Kino Makoto were startled by the bright red light coming from the Sacred Fire Room. Giving each other a silent nod, the two Inner Senshi burst into the room, only to see Rei in a totally new sailor fuku.
 
“Rei, what…” Minako asked.
 
“Minako, Makoto, I…I, I've remembered everything Queen Serenity kept from us.”
Millennial Sailor Mars said.
 
Upon Millennial Sailor Mars' revelation and seeing her fuku, both Makoto and Minako's planetary signs appeared on their foreheads, as past memories resurfaced.
 
Just like what had happened to Rei, the two Senshi clutched their heads in pain.
 
Two henshinn pens shot out from their bodies and the two grabbed their respective pens.
 
“Jupiter Protection Power!”
 
“Venus Love Power!”
 
Two blinding flashes of lights later, Makoto and Minako were henshinned into sailor fukus of their planetary colors, similar to Millennial Sailor Mars.
 
“Shuu…” Millennial Sailor Venus whispered, remembering the warrior of Kongo.
Millennial Sailor Mars and Millennial Sailor Jupiter smiled at the reminiscing love Senshi.
 
Back at the Time Gates, Millennial Sailor Pluto smiled at the three Inner Senshi. Millennial Sailor Saturn stood by beside her.
 
“The Inners have remembered.” The death Senshi whispered.
 
Millennial Sailor Pluto nodded.
 
“The only ones left are Uranus and Neptune.” She replied. Turning to Millennial Sailor Saturn, the Time Senshi said, “The Samurai Troopers will need your aid in the near future, Hotaru. You must prepare.”
 
The Senshi of Death nodded silently. Cerberus IX growled lowly beside his mistress. (A/N: Cerberus has descendents in my fic. The hell-hound is still guarding Hell Gates.)
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Somewhere deep in the Galaxy, Zeus looked down upon Earth and smiled at what his viewing globe showed him.
 
The three Inner Senshi had remembered the past.
 
“The Pax Imperium shall never return.” Hera, who sat beside him, stated.
 
Poseidon said, “I'll assist Sailor Neptune in regaining her memories.” With that sentence
and one wave of his trident, the god of the seas disappeared.
 
Hephaestus then came limping in. “I've already given Mercury's Caduceus to her.” He reported.
 
Zeus nodded, “Good.”
 
Turning to Selene, Zeus warned, “Go to Princess Serenity and tell her that the Pax Imperium will never rise again. Bring her to me if she refuses to listen.”
 
The Moon goddess bowed and disappeared in a quick flash of moonlight.
 
Turning to her husband, Hera asked, “Then, what of Sailor Uranus?”
 
“Once Sailor Neptune regains her memories, Sailor Uranus will follow.” Zeus answered.
 
Hera nodded.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Back in the Samurai Troopers world, it had been almost two days after the final battle.
Ryo was resting in his room, with Byakuen guarding his door.
 
Holy Sailor Mercury had long fainted in Shin's arms, dehenshinning from sheer exhaustion. The warrior of Suiko promptly ignored the teasing grins the other three sent had him, and had settled her comfortably in a room across the one he shared with Shuu.
 
He had been inside the room, and by her bedside, guarding her for almost a day.
 
Night had fallen and Shin was struggling to keep his eyes open.
 
“You know gaki.” Aizu-jin started, as she laid by Shin's feet.
 
“Hai?” Shin asked, dozily.
 
“You need to sleep. Let me take over.” Aizu-jin replied, the gem on her forehead flashed with every word she spoke.
 
Shin stubbornly shook her head.
 
The fox shook her head in resignation and stood up. Nuzzling Shin's thigh, the kitsune impatiently shooed the poor Suiko out of the door.
 
Locked out of his tenshi's bedroom, Shin could only sigh at the over-protectiveness of the fox guardian.
 
Deciding that sleep was evident, Shin walked back to the bedroom he shared with Shuu.
 
Early next morning, Anhara woke up on a rather comfortable bed, with Aizu-jin prowled on the floor, asleep. Pulling herself up, Anhara smiled at the sleeping form of her second guardian beast.
 
Climbing up, she quickly scanning her body for injuries and sighed in relief that she found none.
 
Slipping out of bed as noiselessly as possible, Anhara found a spare toothbrush in her sub-space pocket. Quickly grabbing a hair tie from her sub-space pocket, she bundled her hair up in a tight and high ponytail. Then, she sneaked out of the door, into the bathroom.
 
When she reached the restroom, Anhara found it locked. Obviously, someone was using it.
 
Moments later, the door opened and Seiji emerged.
 
Blinking in surprise, the blonde swordsman greeted her. “Ohayo, Your Highness.”
 
Anhara frowned in distaste, “Seiji, how many times do I have to tell you…”
 
The blonde laughed merrily, “Of course, force of habit.”
 
Anhara sighed in resignation.
 
Then, Seiji stepped out of the bathroom, allowing Anhara to enter.
 
After her morning routine, Anhara was refreshed enough to start exploring Nastui's mansion.
 
She smiled when she eventually found the library, immediately feeling right at home.
 
She had no idea how long had passed, until someone grabbed the medical journal she was reading right out of her hands.
 
“Gah! Infant Sudden Death Syndrome. Even reading the title gives me a headache!” a very familiar voice sounded behind her.
 
“You do know I was reading that.” Anhara said slowly. Turning back, she cast a very cool look at the culprit.
 
Shin blinked and held up his hands in mock surrender. Handing back the book to her, he pecked her on the cheek, “Breakfast.” He reminded her.
 
Anhara tried hard to glare at him, but failed miserably.
 
Sighing, she relented and got up. Replacing the book, the couple exited the library together.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
After breakfast, the pair was snuggling comfortably on the couch. Shuu looked over the sofa and sighed wistfully, before walking off.
 
Shin blinked and looked down at Anhara, “What was that about?” he asked.
 
The girl just smiled knowingly, “You don't really understand your best friend sometimes. He misses Minako.”
 
Shin nodded in understanding.
 
“The rest of them, they miss the girls.” Anhara added.
 
“Agreed.” Shin replied, tendering nibbling her ear. Anhara let out a satisfied moan.
Touma was still having breakfast, as he woke up late.
 
Passing by the couple almost half an hour later, the archer sighed as he glanced down at couple on the couch.
 
“Missing Hotaru?” Anhara suddenly asked, her worried eyes looking up at him.
 
Touma reeled back for a while and nodded.
 
“You aren't the only one.” Shin told him. “Shuu's missing Minako.”
 
Touma glared at him, “Your point?”
 
Anhara sighed, “Can you two please cut it out?” she requested, tiredly.
 
The two warriors in blue looked at her and then at each other.
 
Anhara added, “Look, I'm not in the mood for any of your arguments right now.”
 
Turning back to Touma, she added, “Rest assured that the planetary himes will remember everything. And as far as I'm concerned, Saturn already has her memory back.”
 
Touma nodded and walked past the happy couple.
 
Cradling her closer, Shin mumbled, “Nice counter.”
 
Anhara turned back to him and frowned slightly, “Iie, I'm serious. The High Council will ensure that the himes will remember everything. The Pax Imperium will never exist through Serenity-hime again. I'm the last hope the Gods have.”
 
Shin gave her a peck on the cheek, “And you will not fail.”
 
Anhara smiled gratefully, “Arigatou koishii.”
 
Shin blushed slightly, before continuing to nibble her ear seconds later.
 
“Getting playful, are we?” Anhara teased, after letting a small moan escape her lips.
 
“Maybe.” The warrior of water muttered, before pulling her down on the couch, finally kissing Anhara deeply.
 
Might not be really to make love, but making out is definitely alright. Anhara thought, a hint of blush betraying her thoughts.
 
Shin had noted her faint blush and released her.
 
“Penny for your thoughts?” he inquired curiously.
 
Anhara looked at him and shook her head.
 
“Come on, Anh-koi.” Shin pleaded.
 
The girl let out an impish grin, then pounced on him. Pinning him on the couch, she frenched the water warrior.
 
One hour later, the pair broke off for air after what had seemed for the umpteenth time.
 
“If you two insist on doing this, I strongly suggest you get a room.” Nastui said with a straight face, from her place at the dining table.
 
Anhara pushed herself up and blushed heavily. Shin was stammering a sentence in protest out.
 
Looking at him, Anhara sighed, “She's right though.”
 
Shin nodded and the couple got up from the couch and retreated back to the second storey.
 
Walking past Ryo's room, Anhara asked in concern, “Rekka's still not awake, is he?”
 
Shin shook his head as a negative.
 
The girl sighed again, “I thought so.”
 
Shin grinned and mock-bowed, “Where to, milady?”
 
Anhara burst out laughing, before answering, “The library.”
 
Shin blinked for a second, grinned right back and pulled her to the designed destination.
 
Once in the comfort of the library, Anhara retrieved the book she was reading previously, flopped herself back on the sofa and continued reading.
 
“I swear Anh-koi, you and Touma could be twins.” Shin complained, three hours later.
 
“I don't think Hotaru would appreciate dating a Mercurain prince.” The girl answered, her eyes never leaving her book.
 
Looking up, she added, “Besides, the books Touma read are very different from what I read.”
 
Shin nodded, remembering the thick book Touma always had on his lap. “Point taken.” He replied.
 
The library door creaked open and the couple turned their heads.
 
“Ohayo Touma.” Anhara greeted the new-comer.
 
“It isn't morning anymore.” The blue-haired archer said. Pointing his thumb to the door, he said, “Nastui wants you two down for lunch.”
 
The pair looked at each other, and then Anhara glanced at the clock.
 
Drats, it's almost two. She thought.
 
“Time does fly when you're having fun.” Touma commented.
 
Shin rolled his eyes. Anhara hid a chuckle in amusement.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
20. Fresh Conflict (A/N: Sailor Saturn makes a guest appearance in this and she re-gained her Silver Millennium henshinn! And we finally see Aizu-jin true form.)
 
Back in the Time Gates, Sailor Pluto frowned at the time streams. Turning to her shorter companion, the green-haired Senshi said, “The Troopers need your help, Hotaru.”
 
The black-haired Senshi nodded and disappeared into the Mists of Time.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Dream
 
Ryo in his Wildfire armor is battling against warriors of Arago's army. Then a more human- sized Arago shows up and Ryo is no match for him. He gets pinned against a boulder and Talpa is driving a huge sword towards his head.
 
End of Dream
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Ryo then woke up, screaming from his nightmare.
 
He turned, seeing the small crystal ball on the bedstead next to him, his own kanji; `Jin' glowing inside. It was his kanji orb, which the Troopers used to busho into their yoroi.
 
Getting up, Ryo struggled to stand, only to be supported by Byakuen. The ebony-haired teen smiled apologetically at the white tiger.
 
Standing up, he went and pushed a window.
 
Outside, Shuu and Shin were below having fun, practicing flips. The two then told him that he had been asleep for over a week since Arago's defeat. Ryo then thought back to his battle with Arago.
 
Under the parlor, Anhara had her nose in a surgery journal. Noting that both Shuu and Shin had stopped, she looked up. The two appeared to be talking to someone upstairs.
 
The former Queen smiled. That means Rekka's up.
 
Dressing, Ryo wandered elsewhere in the mansion, realizing that it was once Nastui's oji-san's and thus now belonged to her.
 
In Shinjuku, Touma and Seiji were enjoying a quiet day on the town, now once more crowded with people.
 
Apparently, no one remembered the events the day Arago had appeared and things were back to normal.
 
Somewhere above them, one of Arago's Netherworld's gates faded into existence, a giant form in demonic yoroi standing before it, muttering about Arago and the Samurai Troopers.
 
This new voice then talked about foolish Arago was and how much the demon lord wanted the Troopers to join him but he would take the armors.
 
Back to Ryo, he found Nastui on a computer, typing furiously.
 
Anhara had gone up to join the older woman in her research. Her compact computer in her palm, the blue-haired genius appeared to be calculating something.
 
The two females looked up, and Anhara rebutted the Rekka warrior he should still be in bed.
 
The two had been doing research trying to discover where the white yoroi came from.
 
Nastui was checking all of her oji-san's data, while Anhara was searching the past records stored in her compact computer.
 
The pair eventually found that the legend of the Kikotei yoroi was actually a remnant of Nastui's oji-san's research.
 
Touma and Seiji were standing on what would seem like constructional beams.
 
Their conversation were steered to how strong Ryo and his new white yoroi was and how close they were to losing to Arago.
 
Touma and Seiji were taking a break on the drive home when they are shocked by the re-appearance of Arago's gate.
 
The figure in yoroi emerged from out of the doors, introduced himself as Sarenbou, one of Arago's demon warriors.
 
He claimed that he was stronger than Arago himself and that he will have the white yoroi.
 
He then questioned about the Trooper who had the white yoroi, but Touma and Seiji kept their mouths shut.
 
Transforming into their undergear, Touma and Seiji tried to fight off Sarenbou only to find that they were too slow as Sarenbou began to defeat the two.
 
Catching them in two energy spheres, Sarenbou found out that neither of the two Troopers controlled the white yoroi.
 
The pair arrived back at Nastui's home, rather battered and reported their experience to their companions.
 
“Great, first Arago, now Sarenbou. Someone up there hates me.” Anhara muttered.
 
Shuu was shocked at the revelation that the Netherworld was still "alive and kicking."
 
“Rekka is still too weak to battle.” Anhara pointed out. “We have to defeat Sarenbou without him.”
 
The remaining Troopers nodded, agreeing on her opinion.
 
“And you Your Highness?” Touma asked.
 
Anhara glared at him, “Touma, how many times do I have to tell you…”
 
The archer nodded in understanding.
 
Seiji finished Touma's question, “Are you sure you're up for it?”
 
Anhara nodded, “Hai Seiji. As a Holy Senshi, I would not back off from my duties, no matter how dangerous it may be.”
 
Shuu protested, “Demo…”
 
“Do I have to pull rank?” the ice Senshi threatened coolly.
 
The four Troopers were stunned into silence.
 
“Guess not.” Anhara replied.
 
They must face this new opponent but they would not tell Ryo what was going on because he was still too weak from fighting Arago.
 
Nastui reminded them that the fight would not be easy with one Trooper short and they must protect Ryo and the identity of the bearer of the white yoroi.
 
All four Troopers, plus Anhara, appeared to the roadside where Sarenbou first appeared and challenge the demon.
 
Sarenbou saw their attempt to trap him but he appeared anyway.
 
Proudly, he told them to face him and an armored Touma fired a `Shin Ku Ha!' as Seiji called forth a `Rai Ko Za!'
 
However, both sure-kill skills had absolutely no effect on Sarenbou and he laughed mockingly.
 
Sarenbou then trapped all four Troopers his energy storm.
 
He also learnt none of the four Troopers present had the white yoroi.
 
Sarenbou sensed a presence in the bushes and he proceeded to eliminate the intruder.
 
“Angelic Mercury!” came Anhara's henshinn cry.
 
Right before Sarenbou's eyes, she henshinned.
 
Just as before two huge angel wings sprouted from her back, as her clothes faded away.
 
Seemingly nude, her henshinn was complete in a flurry of feathers.
 
Sarenbou snorted, “Senshi or not, I'll destroy anyone who interferes.”
 
“Never under-estimate the power of a Holy Senshi, Sarenbou. Or you'll regret it.” Holy Mercury hissed.
 
“And what are you going to do?” Sarenbou asked.
 
“This.” Holy Mercury answered.
 
“Chaotic Rain Dance!”
 
A horde of ice crystals descended from the darkened sky, and crashed onto the unsuspecting Sarenbou. The demon was forced back to the road.
 
“A backstabber.” The demon murmured in anger.
 
Another cry came from above him.
 
“Death Slash!”
 
Millennial Sailor Saturn had appeared.
 
The dark-purple arch of energy cut through the lightning streams holding the four Troopers in mid-air.
 
“Minna.” The death Senshi muttered in concern, jumping down.
 
“Hotaru?” Tenku no Touma whispered.
 
Holy Mercury smirked as she leapt down to join her fellow Senshi, “Long time no see, Millennial Sailor Saturn.”
 
The death Senshi returned the smirk, “I could say the same.”
 
Turning back to Sarenbou, Holy Mercury said, “Let's finish this, shall we?”
 
Millennial Sailor Saturn nodded, “Let's.”
 
Standing side by side, the two Senshi turned serious.
 
Placing Nagelring's blade in front of her, Holy Mercury readied an attack.
 
Putting her Silent Glaive's blade in front of her, Millennial Sailor Saturn prepared her attack.
 
Holy Mercury began her attack call, “Frost.”
 
Millennial Sailor Saturn added hers, “Saturn.”
 
“Dragon.”
 
“Death.”
 
“SURGE!” cam the unison chorus.
 
An ice beam in the form of a dragon was formed after the call. A huge purple energy ray entwined with the ice dragon and the two attacks rushed towards Sarenbou, hitting him.
 
Down on one knee, the demon hissed and teleported out.
 
He knew there was one more Samurai Trooper and he would find the bearer of the white yoroi.
 
“He chickened out?” Millennial Sailor Saturn asked, de-henshinning.
 
Holy Mercury shook her head, her fuku disappearing. “Iie, he's bound to find Rekka.”
 
“That's bad.” Hotaru noted.
 
“Firefly?” Touma questioned, uncertain.
 
The black-haired girl turned.
 
“Touma-kun.” She cried, tackling him happily.
 
Anhara smiled, “Good to know some things haven't changed.”
 
Seiji shook his head and cleared his throat.
 
“Ryo's still in trouble.” He warned.
 
Eyes widening, the six warriors took off, heading back to Nasuti's.
 
Back at Nastui's house, Ryo was sleeping peacefully with Byakuen beside him.
 
Byakuen then got up, growling at the window.
 
Sarenbou had sent an image to challenge Ryo, telling him that his four companions and his Queen would die if he did not respond.
 
Aizu-jin had sensed that her mistress needed her and the kitsune took off after Rekka no Ryo and Byakuen.
 
In his full yoroi, Rekka no Ryo rode on Byakuen to find his friends with Sarenbou flying along him.
 
Meanwhile, the four Troopers, with two dehenshinned Sailor Senshi, were running back to Nasuti's place.
 
Indivar, in his full form, had also appeared to aid them.
 
“Indivar, seek out Sarenbou. We can't let him get to Rekka.” Anhara commanded.
 
The full-grown ice phoenix nodded and took off into the night sky.
 
“I'm picking up something, Mercury.” Hotaru suddenly announced, her iris turning a dark purple.
 
“Sarenbou's near.” Anhara hissed.
 
“Hotaru, henshinn yo.” She instructed the younger senshi.
 
The dark-haired girl nodded and the two girls stopped in their tracks.
 
Pulling out their henshinn wands, the two cried out their henshinn phases.
 
“Saturn Destruction Power!”
 
“Angelic Mercury Power!”
 
Two blinding flashes of light later, the two teenage girls were replaced by legendary planetary senshi.
 
Turning to the four Troopers, Holy Mercury warned, “Stay out of sight and do not interfere.”
 
The four were about to protest, when a sharp glare from the ice senshi shut them up.
 
Meanwhile, Rekka no Ryo was riding on Byakuen, hurrying to the scene.
 
Aizu-jin was running above the two.
 
Sarenbou then attacked Rekka no Ryo, striking him with numerous energy beams, only to have Byakuen dodge every single one of them.
 
“Your Highness.” Aizu-jin greeted in relief when she found her Queen unharmed.
 
“Saturn Death Strike!” came Millennial Sailor Saturn's attack.
 
A strong wave of death energy was fired at the flying Sarenbou.
 
Giving each other a silent nod, Holy Mercury willed her Caduceus out. Raising the staff in the air, dark clouds gathered as if a thunderstorm was brewing.
 
“Aizu-jin, I command thee, return to thou true form!” she cried.
 
A pillar of strong ice magic descended from the night sky and covered the kitsune entirely.
 
Within the confines of magic column, Aizu-jin morphed.
 
When the light pillar extinguished, Aizu-jin stood in her full glory.
 
Her body was of pure solid ice crystal, with the gem on her forehead sticking out prominently. Her tail had split into nine, with a flaming ice on each tip. She still remained in her former size. All in all, the ice goddess was majestic.
 
“Ice Flaming Rush!” came the ice beast's attack cry.
 
At that, the nine ice flames flew towards the distracted Sarenbou, hitting him. Unlike what fire usually did to an opponent, the ice flames was intended to put even the most
fiery-headed person into deep freeze.
 
And deep freeze Sarenbou they did, for the split second all nine ice flames hit, the unfortunate demon was encased in solid Mercurain ice.
 
Millennial Sailor Saturn was tending to the still-injured Rekka. Looking up at the fallen Sarenbou, the senshi of Death hid a satisfied smirk.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
“Sarenbou's so getting it.” Shuu muttered as he watched the scene unfold.
 
The other three nodded in agreement.
 
“Frozen in Mercurain ice, that had to hurt.” Seiji added.
 
“Tough luck for Sarenbou. Mercurain ice won't melt unless the caster commands it to.”
Touma commented.
 
“A definite ouch.” Shin finished.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Back with Holy Mercury…
 
“You just have to do that, didn't you?” the ice senshi quirked a brow at the ice goddess.
 
The ice fox put up an impish grin.
 
“Couldn't help it.” she admitted.
 
Holy Mercury sighed, “Guess I'll have to finish this.”
 
With a quick wave, her Caduceus disappeared, replaced by her Nagelring.
 
Shutting her eyes, a whirl of frosty winds picked up under her.
 
“Gales of Mercury, I summon thee, destroy the ice statue before thou!” she cried, summoning forth the mystical gales of Mercury. As Queen, she had the power to call forth just about any Mercurain spell she needed.
 
Gale wisps of ice crystals were summoned forth, entwining themselves into one single strand of tornado. Then, a split second later, the icy hurricane spiraled towards the frozen Sarenbou, disintegrating him.
 
Above, the real Sarenbou watched the tremendous power display.
 
He now has an idea of how powerful a Holy Senshi can be, even though, the true reason for his activities was not accomplished.
 
He then returned to the Netherworld, plotting yet another plan.
 
After the battle, Holy Mercury jumped down to Millennial Sailor Saturn. The other four Troopers had also arrived to join them.
 
“Hotaru, you'd better head back to the Time Gates.” Anhara advised, dehenshinning.
 
The Death senshi nodded, gave Touma a quick peck on the cheek and disappeared into a portal.
 
“How come Hotaru couldn't stay?” Shuu asked.
 
“She doesn't even belong to this dimension. If she stays any second longer, the entire timeline in this dimension will be disrupted.” Anhara explained.
 
“Timeline?” Shuu pressed, still not comprehending.
 
“Ask Sailor Pluto about this, she knows it more than I do.” Anhara answered.
 
“Okay.” Shuu nodded, dragging the word out.
 
Turning back to take a quick look at the Troopers, Anhara mentally shook her head.
 
Touma and Seiji were supporting the still weakened Ryo, and the other two were only slightly better off than their hotheaded leader.
 
“Once we step into the house, I want all of you to go straight to bed, got me?” she said, or rather, commanded.
 
The five Troopers could only nodded mutely. They knew better than to argue with her.
 
“And Aizu-jin, you can change back now.” Anhara called.
 
“Hai mistress.” Came the ice fox's reply as she reverted back to her false form.
 
***************************************************************** **************************
21. Radiant White Armor
 
Sarenbou was under water, talking to one of his minions. He had seen all five Troopers, but he had no idea who bore the white yoroi, due to the two senshi's interference. Finally, he made a guess that Rekka no Ryo was the only candidate for the White Inferno.
 
The next morning, Anhara had woken up. Noting the date on her calendar, she knew it was time for her to pay the Takamura family cemetery a visit.
 
After her morning routine, she went downstairs, just in time to see Nastui preparing to get groceries.
 
“Nastui, can you get a bunch of white chrysanthemums for me?” she requested.
 
Nastui nodded and asked, “Any special occasion?”
 
Anhara nodded, “I think it's high time I paid the Takamura family cemetery a visit. I hadn't been there for a long time.”
 
“Paying respects to the deceased.” Nastui noted.
 
“Hai.” Anhara answered.
 
Nastui gave her a knowing smile and exited.
 
“Mistress, if you intend to pay the Takamura family cemetery a visit, I strongly suggest you do not forget about these.” Aizu-jin commented, with two strings of mystical bells in her mouth.
 
Anhara let out a small chuckle, “You know I won't.”
 
“Just checking.” Aizu-jin muttered, walking away.
 
“Over-protective kitsune.” Shin muttered, appearing beside Anhara.
 
“Ohayo koi.” She answered back, an amused grin gracing her face.
 
“A very good morning indeed.” He answered, grumbling.
 
“Had enough sleep?” Anhara asked, worriedly.
 
The brown-haired boy nodded.
 
“I'm worried about Ryo though.”
 
“Sarenbou really knows when to pick a fight.” Anhara replied, sighing.
 
Giving her a quick good morning kiss, Shin looked down at the two strings of bells.
 
A low growl behind them informed that Aizu-jin was watching.
 
“We have a watcher.” Anhara chuckled.
 
Shin mumbled, “I was kinda of hoping the kitsune would leave.”
 
Turning back to the giant fox, Shin asked, “Anyone told you it's impolite to stare?”
 
Aizu-jin frowned slightly, “Anyone told you it's impolite to name-call?” the ice fox countered.
 
Anhara rolled her eyes.
 
“Can you two pretty please cut it off? I'm still worried about Sarenbou's next move.” She pleaded.
 
“He's after Rekka's new yoroi, not doubt about it.” Aizu-jin answered seriously, echoing Anhara's thoughts.
 
The girl nodded, “I agree. The villains back home were always after the Ginzuishou. Powerful items attract their attention.”
 
Aizu-jin looked at her mistress solemnly, “Be careful mistress. The Nether World is also undoubtfully after the Safiastra as well.”
 
Anhara sighed, “Great, first Sarenbou wants Ryo's new yoroi, now the Nether World wants the crystal I hold. What else could get worse?”
 
“A power-hungry Princess Serenity wants the Safiastra for herself?” Seiji suggested, entering the conversation.
 
“Seiji, don't jinx it.” Anhara warned.
 
***************************************************************** **************************
Unknowst to the trio, that thought had passed through Tsukino Usagi's mind the very moment in the Senshi dimension.
 
The Safiastra is undoubtfully as powerful as the Ginzuishou. If I can force Mercury to give up the crystal, then the Pax Imperium will revive and Suiko no Shin will be mine! No one will be allowed to oppose the Lunaians again! Tsukino Usagi thought gleefully.
 
“It will never happen.” A soft voice said.
 
Tsukino Usagi found herself standing in the midst of the demolished Moon Kingdom.
 
“Who's there?” Usagi demanded, transforming into her hime form.
 
“It's I, your ancestor, Princess Serenity of the White Moon.” Selene answered, appearing before the Moon Princess.
 
“Why is that Selene?” Princess Serenity questioned.
 
The Moon Goddess replied gravely, “The High Council had been very displeased with our late mother's actions.”
 
“The High Council? Who are they? Some low-life scum?” Princess Serenity mocked.
 
Selene frowned dangerously.
 
“Do not mock the High Council of the Immortals, Serenity. As it is they who make the absolute decisions in the entire Universe. Everyone is equal in their eyes, Lunaians or not. They had long known of Queen Serenity's misdeeds. The Gods had Queen Anhara born and empowered her with a small fraction of each of their powers, to ensure that Queen Serenity would be overthrown and a fair ruling system would be established. ”
 
“Even so, her powers were still sealed off.” Serenity scoffed.
 
“It's only because of what you did, blondie.” Selene countered.
 
“What you did was the most blond of all deeds you did, Serenity!” the Moon Goddess raised her voice.
 
“I refuse to believe, you… you fake!” Princess Serenity screamed back at her ancestor.
 
Selene cast a glare at the Moon Princess and the lunar crescent upon her head suddenly burst into full light.
 
Instantly, the two females were transported before Zeus.
 
Princess Serenity stood defiantly before the Lord of Immortals.
 
“Insolent Moon Princess, why do you not kneel before a god?” Zeus' voice boomed.
 
“God? What god?” Princess Serenity asked obstinately.
 
“Arrogant princess!” Zeus roared and sent a thunderbolt at her feet, forcing the White Moon
Princess to kneel.
 
“I am Zeus, the Lord of all Immortals. Repent, White Moon Princess, or your immortality and powers will be taken from you!” the Thunder God warned.
 
“Repent? For what? If anyone should repent, it should be Mercury, not me! She stole my
Holy Grail, for heaven's sake!” Princess Serenity countered.
 
“Why should she `steal' the Chalice when it was hers in the first place?” Hera retorted.
 
“What?” Princess Serenity exclaimed.
 
“But, it's mine!” she cried.
 
“The only power item that is yours is the Ginzuishou. The Holy Grail rightfully belongs to Anhara.” Zeus answered.
 
“But the legend…” Princess Serenity protested.
 
“You've only heard the first part of the legend, Moon Princess.” Cronos spoke up.
 
“The legend speaks of a champion and a princess as the Cup's bearer. But, it's a warrior and a Queen who is destined to wield the Holy Grail's true powers. There is no Sailor Moon in the Silver Millennium. The Sacred Cup is Queen Anhara's by right.” He added, and retreated back to his place.
 
“I…I refuse to believe this!” Princess Serenity stammered.
 
Laughing suddenly, she cried out, “This is your idea of a joke, right Matako?” she asked, looking up at Zeus.
 
“You mistake me for my descendant, Moon Princess.” Zeus replied gravely.
 
“De… descendant? You… you mean you're THE Zeus?” Princess Serenity asked incredulously.
 
The Thunder Lord nodded in affirmative.
 
Finally realizing where she was, the White Moon Princess broke down and brawled.
 
***************************************************************** **************************
 
Back with Anhara, three hours had passed and Nastui had returned from grocery shopping.
 
All five Troopers were slumped on the sofa, exhausted and remarkably drained from the lightning storm last night.
 
When Nastui entered the living room, Shuu immediately mobbed her for the food inside.
 
Leaning against a wall, Anhara sweatdropped at Shuu's antics.
 
“Shuu, my dear friend, what would your beloved Minako say to you right now if she was here?” Anhara could not resist asking, in a slightly annoyed tone.
 
“She'd tell him to quit hording the food, lest Mars and Jupiter pull their attacks on him, that's what.” Touma supplied, snickering.
 
The other three cracked up, while Shuu looked insulted.
 
Then, Nastui gave Anhara a look. The female ninja nodded and slipped out, leaving in the midst of Shin and Shuu's food fight.
 
Ryo was silent as he sat alone while his four friends continued goofing around.
 
The Rekka warrior kept thinking on how Sarenbou barely managed to defeat all of them, and he would had succeeded of not for the appearance of the two planetary senshi.
 
Noting his depressed expression, Nastui could not help but inquire about him.
 
Ryo shook his head, and muttered that he was fine, before exiting the room.
 
“He's blaming himself, isn't he?” Anhara's voice suddenly entered the silent room.
 
The remaining Troopers looked up at their Queen, a concerned, but regal gleam within her bright eyes.
 
Nastui answered for the group, “Hai, he is.”
 
Anhara sighed mentally, and added, “The team leader complex. The senshi get that a lot from Serenity.”
 
“Anhara, you'd better head off, it's getting late.” Nastui informed the girl.
 
The blue-haired ninja nodded and turned around, heading for the door.
 
“Where's she going?” Seiji asked.
 
“Paying the Takamura family cemetery a visit.” Aizu-jin supplied, lying on the ground.
 
“She is very religious.” The ice kitsune added.
 
“She's the last of the Takamuras after all.” Nastui added.
 
The remaining Troopers nodded in understanding.
 
Turning their attention back to the situation at hand, the Troopers knew Ryo was the target and they began to ponder about Sarenbou's next move.
 
Touma noted that the white yoroi drew power from each of their yoroi, but they do not know a thing about the origins of the white yoroi.
 
Ryo went outside in the woods near Nasuti's mansion and the older female followed him out.
 
Ryo was feeling down as he blamed himself for putting the Troopers in danger. He began to think that it was his fault that his friends were hurt and because of his yoroi.
 
Ryo then sensed something and instructed Nastui to head back inside.
 
Minutes later, he was ambushed by youja soldiers. It was not long before Ryo realized that the youja soldiers would attack the others so he ran into the forest alone, luring the youja soldiers away.
 
Mia headed back inside and informed the others that Ryo needed to be alone.
 
Ryo was battling the youja soldiers in his undergear and was winning.
 
Sarenbou's voice was then heard.
 
A lone Ryo shouted for him to show himself.
 
Sarenbou complimented that Ryo's injuries were completely healed and issued a challenge to him; to fight him.
 
Not wanting to involve the others, Ryo went alone with Byakuen.
 
Riding on the white tiger down the highway, he missed who was on his way to Nasuti's house on his skateboard.
 
Yuli popped in, saying that Ryo was in a big hurry going into town.
 
The others stood up, shocked and pressed Jun, asking if it was true.
 
The boy nodded and the others realized that Ryo went inside the city to battle Sarenbou by alone.
 
Seiji stated that Ryo's intention was to protect them. The other three nodded in agreement.
 
Shuu commented that Ryo should be more open. Touma countered, saying that Ryo's kanji was “Jin'.
 
Meanwhile, Ryo was by the Tokyo docks, somewhere in the city and he listened for Sarenbou.
 
Byakuen growled in warning and shouted for Sarenbou to appear.
 
The said demon rose out from the waters, laughing at Rekka no Ryo for being so foolish.
 
The Rekka warrior retorted that he had no need for the white yoroi in order to defeat Sarenbou and he summoned the yoroi of Rekka.
 
Sarenbou then attacked, sending out seaweed to tie Ryo and Byakuen down. Then, he slashed the water, turning it into energy, hitting the tied down Ryo head-on.
 
Nastui, Jun and the four Troopers were driving in Nasuti's jeep, looking for Ryo. Aizu-jin was running alongside the jeep, with Indivar in the air.
 
Ryo was knocked out and two white energy beams from Sarenbou's eyes pluck Ryo up and proceeded to drain him of his power.
 
Suddenly, Byakuen broke free of the seaweed and attacked Sarenbou, freeing Ryo.
 
Stealing Sarenbou's weapon, an axe, Byakuen proceeded to use it to defend Ryo. Sarenbou's eyes light up and the axe was charged up, knocking Byakuen away.
 
Then, more seaweed rose to restrain Byakuen again.
 
Ryo managed to wake up and he fought Sarenbou subsequently.
 
Sarenbou was knocked back into the water.
 
Standing on the water. The demon then fired a " Wave of Destruction" at the land-bound
Ryo, who countered with a `So En Zan' in response.
 
Ryo's sure kill was reflected back onto him along with Sarenbou's Wave of Destruction. Ryo was then knocked into the water, where he sank down.
 
Sarenbou laughed in triumph at his success of obtaining the yoroi he had wanted and he sinks under to deal with Ryo.
 
Byakuen, still wrapped up in seaweed, roared in pain and anger.
 
Byakuen `s roar is heard by Jun and the gang stop and get out. Jun ran out calling out to Byakuen.
 
The others noted the numerous youja soldiers along the building. The four Troopers got ready to fight.
 
“What perfect timing for the Queen to visit her ancestors.” Shuu complained.
 
Aizu-jin tackled a youja soldier down, making it dissipate into smoke.
 
“Less yapping and more fighting, Kongo.” She snapped.
 
A flurry of golden feathers descended from the sky, striking down another youja soldier.
 
“Troopers, busho.” Indivar instructed.
 
“Geez, who made them the boss?” Shuu muttered, calling forth his yoroi.
 
“The Queen did!” Indivar and Aizu-jin choused.
 
Underwater, Sarenbou had Ryo unconscious, floating above a pentagram.
 
Sarenbou then used dark magic, intending to burn away Ryo from his Rekka yoroi.
 
A red beam of energy shot up through Ryo's left arm.
 
Above, Shin suddenly clutched his left arm, in response.
 
The others questioned him, worried, only to have him groan in response.
 
Suddenly, Shuu drooped on his left knee, in pain.
 
We see another red beam of energy through Ryo's left knee.
 
Then, Touma's right knee was in pain, followed by Seiji's right hand, forcing the Korin warrior to drop his sword.
 
The four Troopers, above ground were in pain.
 
Back underwater, a red beam of energy went through Ryo's head and we see images of the other four Troopers.
 
Sarenbou was shocked to see that Ryo not dying or in any pain.
 
The other four Troopers' foreheads glowed with their jins as they had sensed that Ryo was in
trouble and that their own yoroi was absorbing Ryo's pain, saving Ryo's life but killing them instead.
 
Nastui and Jun noticed a red beam of light emerging from the water in the distance.
 
The four Troopers cried out to Ryo to hang on as they transferred their powers to the Rekka warrior underwater.
 
Ryo's yoroi was re-energized as the four Troopers' power entered Ryo's body.
 
With enough power to summon the white yoroi, Ryo unleashed a `So En Zan' on Sarenbou, killing him.
 
The Kikotei yoroi disappeared and Ryo fell to the ground, still underwater.
 
We see the Rekka kantas were all mangled. Their blades were chipped by the Kikotei's power.
 
***************************************************************** **************************
While all this was happening, Anhara had long arrived at the Takamura family cemetery.
 
With the two mystical strings of bells in her hand, she slipped them on her wrists. In an instant, magical streams of sakura blossoms surrounded her, changing her summer dress into an ancient kimono.
 
Stopping in front of a headstone, Anhara knelt down respectfully and muttered, “Minna, I'm back. I regret to say that Arago had not been stopped after so long.”
 
“Do not fret, my child. You've done very well, despite what you've gone through.” A ghastly voice said.
 
Anhara hid a small smile.
 
“Arigato, Oji-san”
 
The elderly male nodded and appeared behind the girl in his ghostly form.
 
Anhara stood and turned around. She gasped at the sight of the ghostlike forms of the entire Takamura clan.
 
“Minna.” She whispered, emotion overtaking her.
 
“Avenge us, little one.” Anhara's eldest aunt said, before disappearing along with the others.
 
Sinking to the barren ground, Anhara broke into silent sobs, as streams of hot tears rolled down her face.
 
***************************************************************** **************************
SailorStar9: I've work hard to come up with this. Please read and review.