Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Queen Mercury Revived ❯ Disc 9 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: Phew, finally Chapter 8 goes up! This is Chapter 9.
 
Major announcement: Guest appearance by Millennial Sailor Jupiter and Millennial Sailor Venus in this chapter. Millennial Sailor Mars and Millennial Sailor Saturn will appear in the next chapter. Before I begin the fic proper, I would like to thank the following reviewers.
 
Yami Flo: Don't worry, Metallia will only be the only `Sailor Senshi' bad guy in this. Thing is, Metallia is a demoness. To me, she can't be destroyed, only banished. And the only way Metallia can be banished for good is if she was exiled to the place where she originated, aka the Galaxy Caldron. The problem with that is that both the Ginzuishou and the Safiastra are needed to blast that demoness back to where she originated. I'll try to insert Serenity at the end of the series… somehow.
 
FirecatRekka: (Points shotgun at FireRekka's head and growls) Do not make me use this. You go MIA on me again, and I will blast a bullet through your head.
 
Chapter 10: Disc 9
 
Chapter Summary: The three remaining Mashos are instructed to bring back three Samurai Troopers. The Mashos' efforts are foiled by… you've guessed it. The Sailor Senshi! Usually it's the knight in shiny armor rescuing the damsel in distress. In this case, however, it's the other way around.
 
SailorStar9: (Smirks) I'm SO twisting the original series here.
 
***************************************************************** **************************
25. Showdown! Two Suikos (A/N: First pair: Shin/Anhara.)
 
The scene opened with Naaza walking into Arago's throne room.
 
Naaza, the Doku Masho was also alive and he was summoned by Arago.
 
Naaza had wished to against fight the Troopers once again and, after a while, Arago granted him permission.
 
Naaza then revealed his plan to duplicate one of the Samurai Troopers and create an evil twin.
 
The chosen Trooper was Suiko no Shin.
 
Naaza then held a torch with green fire, slicing the torch into pieces and using his poison to create an alternate Suiko yoroi.
 
The dark yoroi was dark red and black.
 
The yoroi shell had no face but the voice sounded the same as the evil twin unleashed his
sure kill `Cho Ryu Ha' to demonstrate that the evil twin was stronger than the real Suiko yoroi.
 
Back at Nastui's cabin, it was after dinner and Nastui was cleaning up.
 
Ryo was upstairs in his room, thinking about the power of his new Kikoutei yoroi and how he could control it.
 
The five Troopers were amazed with the power the Kikoutei yoroi possessed.
 
Jun wondered why the guys were so quiet and why they all went to their room after dinner.
 
Nastui answered that the Troopers were worried that what Arago had said previously was true. Then, she added that it was not the boys, it was Anhara she was worried about instead.
Jun nodded as he looked at the cabin door, where the said girl had vanished to the parlor
outside.
 
Outside, Anhara was leaning against a pillar, the night wind blowing across her face.
 
Then, she sighed openly.
 
The re-appearance of the Netherworld Gate had confirmed her fears that Arago was still alive. But, she knew from the voice that it was not the demon lord totally.
 
With that suspicion, she had accessed her compact computer, only to reveal one horrifying fact: Arago and Metallia had merged.
 
The truth was that Serenity did not destroy Metallia at D-Point, she had only banished the demoness.
 
Further investigations on her computer indicated that Metallia could not be totally destroyed, only banished. And in order to make sure that she did not return, Metallia must be sent to her
place of origin: the Galaxy Caldron.
 
“Kuso, now what am I going to tell the guys?” she muttered.
 
Just then, four bright, different-colored lights streamed across the darkened sky, causing Anhara looked up.
 
Bright orange, fiery red, forest green and dark indigo. Anhara smiled. The girls had arrived.
 
With that, she broke into a sprint towards where the lights landed.
 
Meanwhile, the guys were lying in their beds, thinking to themselves.
 
Ryo was lying in his bed, wondering how he could use the yoroi without having the yoroi overpowering him.
 
***************************************************************** **************************
Dream sequence
 
Ryo was in his Rekka yoroi where he fired an `So En Zan!' to slice a huge boulder in half.
 
After seeing the end result, Ryo was glad that he had gotten strong but Kaous' voice entered his dream, telling him that strength was not enough to defeat evil and that he had to fight with his heart as well. Then, he brought Ryo to a darkened room where he instructed Ryo to cut a flame on a candle and of course, he failed. It's a lesson he had to learn.
 
Tenku no Touma was on a mountain somewhere using his `Shin Ku Ha!' and he, too, heard Kaous.
 
Korin no Seiji was in the forest, using his `Rai Ko Zan!”
 
Kongo no Shuu was blasting sand dunes with his `Gan Tessai!''
 
Suiko no Shin was in the ocean, using his sure kill, `Cho Ryu Ha!'
 
All three heard Kaous' voice giving advice on keeping their hearts and spirits pure.
 
End of dream sequence
 
***************************************************************** **************************
At that, Shin awoke, blinking hard. Looking around, he realized that Shuu had woken up before him.
Apparently, these images were all dreams but they did look real.
 
Downstairs, Shuu was telling Jun that Kaous had told him to find his center and then he will
have the inner strength necessary to defeat Arago.
 
Shin and Seiji then appeared on the stairs, asking if Shuu had been raiding the fridge at night again.
 
They all had a vision with Kaous in it and they were to go back to the origins of their yoroi.
 
Just then, Aizu-jin bounded down the staircase.
 
Turning to Nastui, the fox asked, “Did the Mistress return last night?”
 
At that, Nastui frowned and shook her head.
 
Aizu-jin's worried expression turned stern, “It isn't like her to stay out late without informing me. Something must have happened.”
 
Gasps were heard all over.
 
Then, a sharp jolt of magic alerted the magical fox. With her head turned up, the gigantic fox took off.
 
“Now what do we do?” Shuu asked.
 
“Do what you guys have to do. I'm sure Aizu-jin will find Anhara.” Nastui remarked.
 
“Demo...” Shin interrupted.
 
“Aizu-jin has been guarding her longer than any of you, right?” Nastui asked.
 
“Nastui's right. Right now, our top priority is to train our spirits. We have to trust Aizu-jin
to find the Queen.” Ryo interjected.
 
The other four Troopers nodded.
 
Then, recalling where each of them were sent after their first battle with Arago and where they first came into their true initial power, the five split up and go their own ways.
 
Shin headed for the Naruto Straits in Toyama, where the whirlpools were, and dove into the water.
 
Unknownst to him, a single shadow in a sailor fuku was watching him.
 
Only in his undergear, Shin was in the water. However, he was not aware that Naaza was watching, above him.
 
Holy Sailor Mercury turned her head at the numerous shadows overcasting the water.
 
“Great Naaza.” She muttered. “As if things couldn't get any worse.”
 
Shin was near the whirlpool and the current tried to suck him in.
 
Shin fought against the whirlpool, only to realize that was his problem. He needed to swim with the current so he moved closer and was yanked into the whirlpool.
 
After a while, he arrived at the whirlpool's eye. Realizing what he had done was right, Shin breathed in relief.
 
Then, Naaza summoned several flying boats, manned by youja soldiers. Shin turned around, only to be greeted by his orca friend and many youja soldiers.
 
The soldiers attacked him and Shin managed to defeat them and was able to take one of their weapons to use.
 
This is all done in his undergear, until he called forth his yoroi.
 
The Suiko yoroi, being in water, generated a whirlpool around him, blowing away the youja soldiers.
 
More soldiers jumped into the water, and Shin was forced out b onto a boat. Inside sat the alternate Suiko.
 
“His yoroi looks just like mine. He's wearing my yoroi!” Shin gasped in realization.
 
The two battled with their yaris and Shin noted that the evil Suiko's power was indeed awesome.
 
Their battle blew up the flying wooden ship and the two Suikos fell back into the water.
 
In the water, Shin realized that the red-colored Suiko was poisoning the water and the fish were dying.
 
Shin then brought the battle onto land, in an attempt to protect the marine life. They clashed with their weapons once more and Shin was obviously losing to his double.
 
Naaza was narrating the battle and commented on how it's going.
 
He then instructed his creation to use his `Cho Ryu Ha!' right now and then.
 
The red Suiko obeyed and went into the `Cho Ryu Ha!' stance and Shin was shocked that his sure kill was also imitated by the twin.
 
With two `Cho Ryu Ha!' firing at the same time on each other, it was obvious that
Shin's attack was pushed back.
 
On the side, Holy Sailor Mercury gritted her teeth in frustration and helplessness.
 
Shin was knocked back by the towering water, and collapsed on the sandy beach he tried to reach for his yari, as the alternate Suiko begun a continuous assault.
 
Hardly conscious, Shin heard Kaous' voice and he told him to give up the desire to win and to find the power within him.
 
Shin begun to concentrate and eventually succeeded.
 
The evil Suiko once again fired a `Cho Ryu Ha!' and it hit Shin head-on.
 
The Trooper, however, absorbed the negative forces in the attack and then, proceeded to purify that energy with his pure heart and spirit.
 
His kanji glowed on his forehead and the extra energy was used to energize his attack.
 
Using his yoroi's ballistic power, the `Cho Dan Do Cho Ryu Ha!' neutralized the evil
Suiko's `Cho Ryu Ha!' and the red yoroi shell was blasted into pieces.
 
The empty shell's poison then started to fall into the water.
 
Realizing what the poison will do to the marine life, Shin was about to redirect broken yoroi pieces to him, when someone beat him to it.
 
A `Frost Nova' was heard.
 
The subsequent ice orb rushed past him, freezing the yoroi pieces on immediate contact.
 
Shin had to smile; he knew whose attack that was.
 
“Mercury Regeneration!”
 
A swirl of icy blue dust crashed onto the frozen pieces, disintegrating them.
 
“One evil yoroi smashed.” Holy Sailor Mercury answered, with a triumph smile. She held her scepter in her hand.
 
“You really know how to make an entrance, don't you?” Suiko no Shin teased, pushing himself up.
 
“And this coming from the one who was almost totaled by his evil twin.” The Aizu senshi retorted jokingly.
 
“Touché.” Suiko no Shin muttered.
 
Then, he winced. That battle with his evil twin had obviously taken a toll on him. His yoroi automatically disappeared, leaving him in his undergear. Shin almost collapsed, when Holy
Sailor Mercury caught him by the arm.
 
“And one last thing before we go.” She remarked.
 
With a hand raised behind her, she shouted, “Frost Web!”
 
The numerous ice chains appeared behind the couple, ensnaring Naaza within their confines.
 
Holy Sailor Mercury smirked, “That should keep him busy for a while.”
 
With that, the pair walked off.
 
Once safe in a nearby cave, Holy Sailor Mercury carefully placed the injured Shin on the ground. Turning around, she raised a glowing palm, and an invisible shield covered the cave
entrance.
 
Letting out a breath in relief, she turned back to her injured lover.
 
***************************************************************** **************************
26. Korin! Reclaim the Light (A/N: Second pair: Seiji/Makoto)
 
Meanwhile, Seiji was standing alone in normal clothes, when he heard Kaous' voice reminding him that although their yoroi originated from Arago, but it was the bearer who controlled whether the yoroi was used for good or evil.
 
Seiji walked further down the grassy hills, traveling back to the origin of his yoroi, the Akidoshi Plateau.
 
With Kaous' words ringing in his ears, he rested for a few minutes beside a spring for a drink.
 
Before long, he heard a sound; the flapping of a bird's wings, and he jumped and reverted into his undergear.
 
Noticing the water movement's, he shouted for the youja soldiers to come out. But no one did.
 
Then, he heard wolves growling. Running towards the sound origin, Seiji discovered that a group of wolves had a herd of deer surrounded.
 
The adult deer managed to get away, by climbing the cliff behind them, but a fawn was trapped.
 
Seiji intervened, saving the fawn and it ran away from him.
 
The bearer of Korin was shocked, as the fawn appeared to be even more afraid of him than the wolves. He then pondered on why they were frightened of him.
 
Back in Arago's castle, the demon lord was about to send Anubisu, the Yami Masho, to fight Korin no Seiji. Anubisu was all ready to take on Seiji.
 
Not knowing that Anubisu was coming for him, Seiji was sitting by a bunch of rocks, replaying the rescue in his mind.
 
He heard Kaous' voice once again, before Anubisu's voice came into the picture.
 
Seiji looked up and Anubisu announced that he had come to teach him how to use the Korin yoroi correctly.
 
Seiji called forth up his yoroi to battle, but he kept hesitating.
 
Kaous' voice once again rang in his head, telling him to search within himself for his power but Seiji had no idea how to.
 
Anubisu continued to taunt him saying that perhaps he had not really wanted to hurt Arago's forces.
 
Seiji gasped silently, realizing how true Anubisu's words were.
 
Anubisu went on to say that the Korin yoroi would obey Arago-sama as how the yoroi was intended.
 
“Supreme Thunder Spark!” came a lightning attack.
 
“Anubisu, fight first, talk later!” Millennial Sailor Jupiter shouted.
 
“Yami Masho, you've betrayed your Queen. On behalf of Queen Anhara of Mercury, Millennial Sailor Jupiter will punish you!” she added, jumping down and striking a pose.
Anubisu growled.
 
“Insolent Senshi! You'll regret this!”
 
His warning was greeted by a “Supreme Thunder Storm!”
 
The sky grew overcast and streaks of lightning struck down from the heavens. The lightning bolts then centered on the Masho, trapping him within a lightning cage.
 
Pleased with her work, the Thunder Senshi grabbed the still stunned Korin no Seiji and leapt off.
 
Once safe in a cave, Seiji questioned, not really believing his eyes, “Mako?”
 
“Iie, I'm a fragment of your imagination.” Millennial Sailor Jupiter death-panned.
 
Then, she grinned, “Of course it's me, you idiot!”
 
Seiji looked wounded.
 
“Mako…” he pouted.
 
“Acting cute isn't going to get you anywhere, Korin.” Millennial Sailor Jupiter warned, de-henshinning back to Makoto Kino.
 
Seiji had to smile. Willing his yoroi away, he hugged the slightly stunned senshi.
 
“I missed you, Mako.” He whispered.
 
“I did too Seiji.” Makoto answered, grateful tears threatening to fall.
 
Meanwhile, Anubisu had gotten free of the lightning cage and was searching for the two Senshi of Thunder.
 
Stopping in front of a cave, the Yami Masho smirked as he sensed the cave reeked the green auras of both warriors.
 
Stepping into the cave, he hollered, “Korin, Jupiter, I know the both of you are in there!”
 
Upon hearing Anubisu's taunting call, Seiji stood up and donned on his yoroi once again.
 
His no-datchi in hand, he stepped forth to confront his enemy.
 
Outside, Anubisu continued his taunting, trying to talk Seiji into joining the Netherworld.
 
He added, saying that the Korin yoroi was destined for destruction, confusing the warrior of light to such an extent that he was unable to fight as well as he used to.
 
Seiji then was tackled by a youja soldier.
 
Getting up, his Korin no-datchi at hand, he raised the sword to slice the tin can in half but he hesitated, giving the youja soldier the chance to knock him down.
 
“Supreme Thunder Spark!” came Millennial Sailor Jupiter's attack.
 
The bright yellow spark of electricity crashed onto the youja soldier's chest, dissipating it.
 
“Seiji, what are you doing?” the senshi questioned harshly.
 
Snarling, Anubisu somehow produced a chain, which wrapped itself around the waist of the fallen Korin.
 
Pulling Seiji to him, Anubisu threw him on the ground before him, while taunting Seiji for a fight to show that he was ready to join the Netherworld.
 
In confusion, Seiji called away his yoroi and fled. Millennial Sailor Jupiter was close behind him.
 
Anubisu then yelled after the two fleeing senshi, saying that they were not able to hide forever.
 
Taking refuge in a waterfall, Seiji attempted to reorder his thoughts through mediation.
 
Under the said waterfall, Millennial Sailor Jupiter looked up anxiously, worried for her lover.
 
Noting Anubisu's heavy footsteps, she quickly leapt up on a tree, and stayed out of sight.
 
In the caves below, Anubisu concentrated, unleashing a `Ken Ankoku Cho Uhigiri!'
 
There goes without saying that that particular sure kill created dark storm clouds and an early, hard winter arrived in the area.
 
“Great, Anubisu's `Ken Ankoku Cho Uhigiri!'” Millennial Sailor Jupiter muttered, as she noted the branch she was standing on turned into ice.
 
“Mercury's season. Where is she when you need her?” she added.
 
Then, her eyes widened, “Kuso! Seiji!”
 
The Trooper in mind was frozen inside the waterfall, and Anubisu's voice began taunting him once again.
 
Having had enough of the Yami Masho's scoffs, Seiji started to glow a bright green, breaking free of his ice prison.
 
He finally realized that even though the Netherworld's power ran through him, it did not necessary mean that he had to give in to the Netherworld's power.
 
Just then, Millennial Sailor Jupiter ran up to him.
 
“Seiji…” She begun, worried.
 
“Daijobu Mako. I won't hesitate any longer.” He reassured her.
 
The Thunder Senshi smiled and nodded.
 
Then, she added brightly, “Come on, we have a Masho to take care of.”
 
Seiji smiled and the two headed underground to battle with Yami Masho himself.
 
The pair ran into a cave, which led them down below, with their footsteps echoing.
 
Suddenly, youja soldiers attacked the Thunder pair.
 
One `Jupiter Oak Evolution!' from Millennial Sailor Jupiter and one `Rai Ko Za!' from
Korin no Seiji later, the youja soldiers were destroyed by a barrage of glowing leaves and a
strong stream of lightning.
 
Defeating the soldiers with relative ease, the pair walked forward, only to be greeted by a horrifying sight.
 
Anubisu had laid down a herd of frozen deer as a `present' for two Senshi of Nature.
 
Then, the Yami Masho brought the dead deer back to life but they were being possessed.
 
Seiji was forced to fight the animals he had tried to protect.
 
The deer were like zombies as they charged at the two Senshi of Lightning. However, they felt no pain as they smashed against each other.
 
Riled off, Millennial Sailor Jupiter hissed, “You forget, Masho. I'm not only the Senshi of Thunder, I'm also the Hime of Nature.”
 
Clasping both hands as if in prayer, she rose them above her head.
 
“Jupiter Nature Restoration!”
 
A single beam of green light burst forth from her fists, bathing the deer herd in its light.
 
When the blinding light died down, the deer's eyes had resumed their usual gentle expression.
 
The herd leader looked at the Nature Princess in gratitude, before bounding off with the rest of the group.
 
Millennial Sailor Jupiter smiled, before collapsing on fours.
 
“Mako!” Korin no Seiji exclaimed, worried for her.
 
The Thunder Senshi, however, gave him a small smile.
 
“Seiji, all yours.” She answered.
 
The Trooper nodded, as he faced Anubisu, standing in front of the weakened Senshi.
 
Anubisu had removed his No Dachi, unleashing yet another `Ken Ankoku Cho Uhigiri!'
 
Determined to protect the Thunder Sailor, Korin no Seiji deflected the attack, pulling a `Cho Dan Do Rai Ko Za!' on Anubisu.
 
The weird thing is Anubisu was actually enjoying getting hit by Korin no Seiji's powered up attack and behind him, one of Arago's Netherworld Gates appeared.
 
His mission done, Anubisu replied that the Netherworld had come for him.
 
Then, he laughed, remarking that the Korin yoroi was now with the Netherworld, before fainting.
 
“Anubisu, shut up and return!” Millennial Sailor Jupiter snapped, getting up.
 
The Netherworld Gate then drew the unconscious Masho back.
 
Korin no Seiji was about to remove his yoroi shell when Millennial Sailor Jupiter stopped him.
 
“Seiji, don't.” she chided him.
 
The blonde swordsman looked at her questioningly.
 
“You have to believe in Kaous' words. He speaks the truth. The yoroi cannot be destroyed, it can only be reshaped into new forms.” She reminded him.
 
Korin no Seiji smiled, “Wise words. No wonder your name is translated as `Wisdom of Trees'”
 
Millennial Sailor Jupiter blushed, “Flattery will get you nowhere.”
 
The Netherworld Gates opened and orange lightning struck down on the two.
 
Frowning, Millennial Sailor Jupiter summoned the quiver containing her ThunderBolts.
 
Retrieving one ThunderBolt from the quiver, she flung it at the open Gate, totally demolishing it.
 
“One Netherworld Gate destroyed.” She announced, with a victory sign.
 
Korin no Seiji shook his head in amusement.
 
“Sometimes I wonder why I love you.” He remarked.
 
“Because you do.” Millennial Sailor Jupiter answered, kissing him on the cheek.
 
***************************************************************** **************************
27. Become Angry Kongo! Break the Sand Demons (A/N: Third pair: Shuu/Minako)
 
Arago was talking to Rajura, the Gen Masho.
 
The demon lord informed him that both Naaza and Anubisu had failed in their missions.
 
Grinning inwardly, Rajura reassured his master that he would not fail just like the two Mashos.
 
Then, he requested for permission to use the Twin Sand Strikes, the sand demons, to capture the next Samurai Trooper.
 
Meanwhile, Shuu was on a boat crossing an ocean, heading for Hokkaido.
 
He was now on a train at noon, and he envisioned an image of Kaous.
 
Kaous' voice was heard echoing in his mind, reminding him that although he was the strongest of the Troopers, it was essential that he saw through the sand's illusions and see what was not there.
 
Shuu still thought that thinks it was a dream, totally unaware that Rajura was watching his train.
 
Shuu walked through a farm, with a tractor nearly running him over. He thought that it was the Netherworld and back-flipped, landing on top of it.
 
Then, realizing that it was just a regular tractor, Shuu lied back on it, watching the clouds pass him by, before taking a nap a short while later.
 
Unknown to him, a warrior in a sailor fuku was watching him.
 
Millennial Sailor Venus smiled, “Same old Shuu.” She muttered.
 
The tractor then took him from the city into a demolition site.
 
Dark clouds suddenly appeared in the sky and the machinery at the site begun to attack him.
 
A wrecking ball swung at Shuu, bashing into him and knocking him off.
 
Rajura appeared, calling Shuu `his old friend'.
 
The warrior of Kongo was shocked to see that the Gen Masho was alive.
 
The wrecking ball came back at him again and Shuu called on his undergear.
 
The heavy wrecking ball flew at Shuu, forcing him to throw a rock at it. The rock, however, was shattered by the heavy metal.
 
The dust around him started to form into the Sand Strikers, the demons Rajura had requested in the beginning.
 
They were excellent fighters and Shuu was having a hard time fighting and dodging the wrecking ball.
 
“Venus Morning Star Smash!” came Millennial Sailor Venus attack.
 
Two bright orange star-shaped beams entered the scene, severing the wire that held the
wrecking ball. The heavy metal ball hit on the ground, leaving a huge crater underneath it.
 
Both Rajura and Shuu turned to see the sudden intervention.
 
“Gen Masho, you've betrayed your Queen. On behalf of Queen Anhara, Millennial Sailor Venus will punish you!” she announced striking a pose.
 
Shuu blinked in surprise and astonishment.
 
“Mina…” he gasped.
 
“Insolent Senshi, you'll pay for that!' Rajura answered.
 
Removing his morning star from his back, he threw it at the Senshi. Millennial Sailor Venus jumped out of the way, and landed beside Shuu.
 
Meanwhile, the Sand Strikers were splattered and they turned to dust.
 
Then, suddenly the rocks around Shuu flew up, crushing him into the ground.
 
“Shuu!' Millennial Sailor Venus screamed.
 
The Sand Strikers then reformed, but Rajura ordered them not to attack yet. He had wanted to torture Shuu for a while before killing him.
 
Before departing, Rajura told him to finish his pilgrimage and by the time he did, he would be waiting for him.
 
With that statement, they left, leaving and quite ticked off Shuu, whose anger exploded, as he broke free, yelling after them.
 
Millennial Sailor Venus shook her head at her lover.
 
“Shuu. They're gone, hon.” She reminded him.
 
Claming down, the bearer of Kongo turned to face the blonde Ai no Senshi.
 
“Mina!” he exclaimed, giving her a bear hug.
 
Seconds ticked by, before Millennial Sailor Venus stammered.
 
“Shuu, I need to breathe.”
 
The hunky teenager blinked and released her, apologizing profusely.
 
Millennial Sailor Venus had to laugh.
 
***************************************************************** **************************
Nastui and Jun were waiting for the Troopers and Jun felt that the guys had been gone far too long and they were in some kind of trouble.
 
Nastui reassured the boy, saying that the guys would be all right.
 
An ill wind then blew from the open window, knocking over an hourglass.
 
Nastui and Jun were more worried as they heard the wolves howling.
 
In the forest somewhere, the Sand Strikers were using their powers to turn the surrounding land into stone. They had created a stone battlefield for the two warriors' arrival.
 
***************************************************************** **************************
Both Shuu and Millennial Sailor Venus arrived at the desolate barren area and the two noted
that all the animals were running away.
 
“If Seiji and Makoto were here, they'll never hear the end of it.” Millennial Sailor Venus commented.
 
Shuu was about to answer her when he noticed that Rajura was the one responsible for killing the forest.
 
Rajura appeared in his trademark upside down stance on a tree and he attacked the two warriors.
 
Shuu called froth his yoroi and the battle destroyed the landscape.
 
Rajura promptly informed Shuu that the stronger his yoroi was, the closer he was in aligning himself to the Netherworld.
 
In his talk, Rajura conveniently forgot about another warrior in the area.
 
However, Millennial Sailor Venus had not forgotten him.
 
“V-Star Strike!”
 
With a hand in front of her, Millennial Sailor Venus charged up an orange star-shaped energy beam from her open palm and released it on Rajura, hitting him from the back.
 
“It seems that I've quite forgotten you, light girl. I'll correct that.” Rajura hissed.
 
“Tochimou!”
 
Millennial Sailor Venus however, smirked as she stepped out of the web's way, literally.
 
“If you're any slower Rajura, a snail can beat you in a race.” She mocked.
 
“What the…” Even Kongo no Shuu was shocked.
 
Millennial Sailor Venus shrugged.
 
“Senshi of light, speed of light.” She explained.
 
“Gan Tessai!” came Kongo no Shuu's attack.
 
The attack, however, did not hit Rajura, as Sand Strikers in their sand form rose to cover the attack.
 
They took in the energy of the attack, absorbing it.
 
That attack, however, did destroy the landscape even further, creating a lifeless desert.
 
Rajura had tricked Shuu into destroying the land he was trying to protect.
 
“I know trickery is your specialty, but this had gone too far!” Millennial Sailor Venus shouted.
 
Raising a finger in the air, she summoned her whip.
 
“Venus Love Chain Barrage!”
 
The chain of hearts glowed a bright yellow as it encircled itself around the Gen Masho. Once in place, numerous balls of light energy escaped from the glowing chain, striking the Gen Masho.
 
Rajura grunted in pain as the energy balls rained on him. Despite the fact that he had his yoroi on, the attack did hurt.
 
“Blasted Senshi, you'll pay for this!” Rajura swore.
 
Meanwhile, Kongo no Shuu was losing his battle against the Sand Strikers as they absorbed his `Gan Tessai!' energy again.
 
Then, the Sand Strikers turned the ground into quicksand, causing Shuu to tumble to the ground
 
Forgetting Millennial Sailor Venus for a while, Rajura turned to the fallen Kongo no Shuu, standing above him.
 
Thinking that his main mission was complete, Rajura proceeded to return to Arago to report about his success.
 
In the middle of the swirling quicksand, Shuu heard Kaous' voice again and he reawoke.
 
“Use the force to see through the deception, Kongo.” the ghostly voice instructed.
 
Shuu finally realized that the Sand Strikers were actually using an illusion to make them look like they were faster and everywhere around him.
 
Another point in mind was that his yoroi drew upon the earth's energy, and thus telling him where the attacks were coming from.
 
With his yoroi glowing orange, Kongo no Shuu stood up in the quicksand.
 
Swinging his Nunchaku, he called upon his yoroi's ballistic power, just like Shin and Seiji before him did.
 
“Cho Dan Do Gan Tessai!'
 
The Sand Strikers were blasted back into sand but this time, they were defeated for good.
 
Rajura then reappeared, just as the sand turned into a whirlpool around the two.
 
“Rajura, leave.” Millennial Sailor Venus warned, her glowing love chain at hand.
 
The Gen Masho hissed, and turned to Kongo no Shuu, only to have him point his Nunchaku at him.
 
Rajura frowned and retreated back to the Netherworld, swearing revenge.
 
***************************************************************** **************************
SailorStar9: The three Troopers escaped capture… for now that is. (Evil Laugh) With the three Mashos' failures, what plans will Arago have? Stay tuned for Chapter 11. (Looks at readers) No, I won't be revealing any more than that, otherwise I'll be spoiling the next chapter. (Sticks out tongue.)