Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Warrior ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SailorStar9: Okay, I've just completed my very first RW/SM fic. This second one is kinda of like an experiment. Mamoru-lovers probably wouldn't like this.

Sailor Moon timeline: After Sailor Moon R.

Ronin Warriors timeline: 20th episode.

Disclaimer: Sailor Mercury shine snow illusioned it. To put it simply, I DON'T OWN ANYTHING, except the plot.

*************************************************************** ******************************

There has been a prophecy ever since the beginning of time.

Betrayal by Earth

Scorned by the rest of the Inner planets

The most unexpected individual

Will become the Forgotten Warrior.

Sailor Pluto smiled grimly when the above-mentioned prophecy recurred again and again in her mind.

*************************************************************** ******************************

Meanwhile…

A lone girl was walking in the rain, tears rolling down her grief-stricken face. Who would have thought that a simple meeting would turn out to be a disaster?

Amy smiled wryly, she had intended to return Mamoru a medical journal he had loaned her for the last couple of weeks. She had called Mamoru over the phone, stating that she was done with the journal and had wished to return it to him. Mamoru set a date for her to meet him to return the book. Innocent as always, Amy agreed.

When she arrived at the assigned destination, Amy immediately knew something was wrong, as the meeting place was a bar. Frowning at Mamoru's choice of a meeting place, she went in to find the Prince of Earth.

Mamoru had spotted her entering and waved her over. The blue-haired girl nodded and went over. Upon depositing the book on the table, she was about to leave, when Mamoru stopped her. Raising a surprised brow at the older man, Amy had inquired about his strange behavior. Instead of answering, Mamoru motioned for her to sit down. Amy obeyed, as he was the future Neo-King. Then, Mamoru did something unexpected: he professed his love for her.

Taken aback, Amy protested he could never love her, as Usagi was his Destined One. Mamoru shook his head, saying that he loved the blonde, only as a sister, and not as a lover. Surprised at the sudden revelation, Amy excused herself to the bathroom, which proved to be a fatal mistake.

Once she was out, Amy had noted that Mamoru had called a drink for her. Suspecting nothing, she took a swing, not knowing that Mamoru had slipped a date drug in. Seconds later, Amy blacked out.

When she awoke, she found herself naked, on Mamoru's bed. Gasping in shock, she was about to get up when she realized that her wrists were bound to the bedposts. Mamoru was standing above her, smirking. Amy's eyes widened with fear and she screamed when he descended on her, taking away the only thing that very girl holds dear.

Once the deed was done, Mamoru whispered to her, "Finally the last Inner." Before releasing her and warning against telling anyone. The Senshi will never believe her, he said mockingly. Amy had broken onto tears, sobbing all the way back home.

Once in the safety of her room, the blue-haired genius brawled out loud on her bed, soaking her pillow.

Just then, Sailor Pluto appeared to the extremely distressed senshi of Ice. Flinging herself to the Time scout, Amy pleaded to be taken away. The Guardian of Time nodded grimly before revealing to the Ice senshi a fact that she had been hiding for the last twelve years: Amy was not from this dimension and that her true powers were bound.

In shock, Amy could not say anything as Sailor Pluto teleported them to the Time Gates. After the ordeal, Amy was not the innocent girl everyone knew; her heart had frozen upon the betrayal of the Earth Prince.

Sailor Pluto then requested Amy to take out her henshinn wand. Tapping the wand with the Garnet Orb, the wand was transformed into a crystal, radiating of pure energy. At that moment, Amy's memories flooded back, as she remembered her older brother and her past before she was ripped from her home and put into the Senshi dimension.

Turning to Sailor Pluto, Amy demanded the reason why she was taken away. Pluto had explained that Destiny made it this way and there was nothing she could do, except to bring the lost star back upon the dead Queen wishes.

Raising her Time Staff, Sailor Pluto summoned a portal. Watching as Amy stepped into it, Setsuna whispered, "Good luck, Galactic Mercury."

*************************************************************** ******************************

In the Ronin Warriors dimension….

Ancient had appeared in Rowen's dream, stating that someone important from his past has returned. Further warning him to protect that particular person, Ancient faded and Rowen awoke from his dream.

"Someone important?" Rowen wondered, raking his fingers through his hair. A dangle on his neck alerted the blue-haired youth.

Taking out the pendent, Rowen opened it and the memories that he had kept suppressed resurfaced. The Inochi symbol glowed on his forehead as he remembered his younger sister whom he had not seen for the last twelve years.

At the same time, the planet Mercury glowed an icy blue as its princess ascended into the dimension.

The next morning….

Whiteblaze's senses were alerted at the sudden surge of pure magic. Standing up, he bolted towards the magic source, the five Ronins on his tail.

Before long, Whiteblaze stopped and growled dangerously. Before them was a group of Dynasty Soldiers.

Even before anyone could armor-up, they heard a "Mercury Ice Daggers!"

The Dynasty Soldiers whipped around, only to be met by a horde of icicles. When the smoke cleared, a lone figure appeared. It was obviously feminine and in her hand, she held an ice-blue staff.

Advancing towards the person who attacked them, the Dynasty Soldiers readied their weapons. The female warrior, however, was not deterred.

"Well, you play with ice, you get frozen." She whispered coyly.

Twirling her staff around her, she shouted, "Frost…" a huge ball of ice formed at the staff's tip.

"Annihilate!" The ball roared towards the stunned Soldiers, before exploding on impact before them.

The five Ronins covered their faces from the smoke.

"Wow." Was all Cye could say when the smoke settled, revealing the destroyed Dynasty Soldiers.

"She's good." Ryo agreed.

A flash of light caught their attention, as the female's uniform simmered away.

Rowen gasped as he looked at the female replica of himself.

"Amy?' he questioned, stepping forward.

The said girl opened her eyes. The other four gasped in surprise at the sight of a female copy of Rowen.

Amy smiled at her approaching brother and walked towards him. Meeting with her long lost brother of twelve years, Amy hugged her brother, tears of joy streaming down her face.

Pushing his little sister off, Rowen wiped her tears off her cheeks and surveyed his sister. She had grown, but her eyes no longer held the innocence she used to have.

"Imuoto, what happened to you all this years?" he asked.

"Long story." Amy summarized.

Walking back to the other four shocked Ronins, Rowen rolled his eyes. "Let's get back to Mia's, then we talk."

Whiteblaze took a sniff at the addition member, before deciding that she was not a threat. Amy looked down at the white tiger, smiled and patted it.

Ryo was surprised. Whiteblaze never warmed up to a stranger so quickly, well except for Yuli.

"You're not afraid of him?" he asked.

Amy shook her head, "I've seen weirder things."

As the six walked back, Rowen and Amy tagged behind, catching up on old times.

Back at Mia's house, Mia was surprised to see an additional person with the Ronins. Upon settling down, the brother-sister pair was bombarded with questions.

Mia sweatdropped at the sibling pair. Feeling sorry for them, she yelled for silence. Everyone shut their mouths.

"First things first, who are you?" Mia asked pointedly at Amy.

"Mia's right, who's the babe?" Sage asked.

Amy immediately flushed.

Rowen glared at the blonde and dropped the bombshell, "She's my sister. And Sage, call her babe again and I'll have your hide." He threatened.

"SISTER!?" everyone yelled.

"Yes, long lost sister as a matter of fact." Amy confirmed, before rolling her eyes, "We haven't even been reunited for three hours and you get into `over-protective brother' mode." She muttered.

"Thud!"

Everyone turned to see Kento had passed out.

"Oh my." Amy said, blinking at the prone form of the Hardrock warrior.

Rowen hid a giggle.

Amy glared at her brother, "It isn't funny." She retorted.

Turning to Mia, she asked, "Is there any smelling salts around?"

Mia nodded and went into the kitchen. Moments later, she came out with a bottle. Taking the smelling salts from Mia, Amy knelt down beside Kento, unscrewed the bottle and passed it under his nose.

Seconds later, Kento reawoke. "Man, I just had a nightmare that Rowen has a sister." He said.

"Actually, Kento, it wasn't a dream." Rowen replied.

"What?" Kento exclaimed. Turning to the giggling girl beside him, he noticed that she was an exact carbon copy of Rowen.

"I think I'm going to faint again." He muttered.

"Anyway, back to the former question. What the hell happened to you?" Rowen asked his sister.

Amy rolled her eyes, "Twelve years of separation and the first question you ask is what happened to me?" she retorted back to her brother.

Rowen gave her a `like duh' look.

"I'm not in the liberty to say." Amy replied apologetically.

"Then who is?" Rowen asked harshly.

"Me." A voice sounded behind Amy.

"You always give people a heart attack, Pluto." Amy commented, turning to face the Time Scout.

"And who might you be?' Mia asked.

"Sailor Pluto, Scout of Time and Space, Guardian of the Time Gates." Sailor Pluto introduced herself.

"All of you might want to sit down and hear this." She said.

An hour later, all explanations had been made. Everyone, minus the two scouts looked at them in disbelief.

"That really happened?" Rowen broke the silence.

Amy nodded.

"Then why are you back?' Sage asked.

"Talpa isn't dead." Amy answered matter-of-factly.

"He is dead, Ryo killed him." Mia commented.

"His body is, but not his spirit." Amy replied. Shutting her eyes, she turned to her brother, "You know I have visions, right?"

Rowen nodded.

"I had one before I arrived." She confessed.

"I have to go. The Time Gates need to be guarded." Sailor Pluto replied, getting up.

Amy smiled at the solitary scout, "See you around, Pluto."

Just then, Ryo asked, "You're the `extra help' Ancient was talking about, aren't you?"

Amy nodded. "Talpa wouldn't rest until he gets all of the nine amours. Ancient needed me back to serve as backup."

Ryo nodded in understanding, got up and headed outside. Looking at the back of the Wildfire warrior, Amy commented, "Something's troubling him."

Everyone looked at Rowen's sister, "How do you know?' Kento asked.

"His aura's kinda of shaky." Amy explained.

Mia cleared her throat, "I think introductions are in order."

Sage nodded, "I agree."

"Sage Date."

"Cye Mouri."

"Kento Rei Fuan. Call me Kento."

"And the one who just walked out is Ryo Sanada." Mia supplied. "I'm Mia Koiji."

Amy nodded. "In this form, I'm called Amy Hashiba. In my senshi form, I'm known as Galactic Mercury."

"Wait, if Sailor Pluto comes from the dimension you came from, then how come you don't have a Sailor something attached to your name?" Kento asked.

Everyone else, minus Rowen nodded.

"Simple, I wasn't from that dimension originally." Amy explained.

"WHAT!?"

Amy giggled, "Ever heard of dimension-hopping?"

A knock on the door interrupted the conversation.

A black-haired boy peeked out from the door, "Am I interrupting?"

Rowen, being the closest to the door, answered, "No, Yuli."

The eight-year-old entered. Upon seeing the addition member, he looked quizzingly at the group.

"Yuli, this is my sister, Amy." Rowen explained.

"Oh."

"Is something wrong with Ryo?" Yuli asked suddenly.

"Why that question?" Sage asked.

"Because I just saw him with Whiteblaze going downtown." He replied.

"What!?" Amy exclaimed. "He's going to get himself killed."

"What do you mean?" Rowen asked his sister.

"My compact computer just picked out evil vibes and they are off the charts." Amy exclaimed, running for the door.

"Compact computer?" Rowen questioned.

"No time to explain. Wildfire is in trouble." Amy shouted, before taking out her henshinn gem.

"Galactic Mercury!" she yelled, raising the gem in the air as she ran. Eight ice dragons emerged from the gem, and descended on her. A thick fog surrounded the ice senshi. Moments later, Amy was replaced by Galactic Mercury.

The other four Ronins looked at each other.

"Better amour up." Rowen suggested.

The other three nodded.

Tapping on her earring, Galactic Mercury scanned for the energy signature of Wildfire. A sharp `beep' from her computer indicated the whereabouts of the Ronin leader. However, before she could take a step, she was faced with a troop of Dynasty soldiers.

"Great, just great." She muttered, as Galactic Mercury readied for battle.

"THUNDERBOLT CUT!"

"Mercury, find Ryo. We'll take care of this." Rowen of the Strata instructed his sister.

Galactic Mercury nodded, "I found him all right, but the bad news is he got dragged into water."

"What!?" The four Ronins exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I know where he is and how to get him." Galactic Mercury smiled.

"Take care of these tin cans." She winked at the four, before taking off.

"Gotcha." Rowen smirked back at his sister.

Galactic Mercury muttered as she ran off, "Hope I'm not too late."

Upon arriving, she gasped. Whiteblaze lay injured on the ground, barely breathing.

"Whiteblaze!" Galactic Mercury shouted, worried.

The white tiger growled in pain. "I'll get Wildfire out of there, don't you worry." She consoled the over-grown feline.

Walking over to the water's edge, Galactic Mercury dived into the water, but not before inserting a mouthpiece.

Descending into the water, she quickly discovered the whereabouts of Wildfire. Two beams of energy were shooting out of his knees.

Raising her hand, Galactic Mercury sent a ball of ice towards the warlord.

Cale (A/N: I forgot which warlord.) hissed when he felt the ball hit him. Abandoning his mission temporarily, he whipped around to see Galactic Mercury behind him. Leaping out of the water, Galactic Mercury following closely behind, he landed on the shore.

"So, you're the backup Ancient sent." Cale hissed. "Not bad, I can see why Ancient chose you."

Frowning at the Warlord of Darkness, Galactic Mercury asked harshly, "What were you doing to Wildfire?"

"Lord Talpa wants the Inferno Armor. But your powers will do nicely."

"Get it if you can, Warlord." Mercury hissed.

Throwing his claw at her, Galactic Mercury leaped and produced a chain of ice of her own. The two opposing chains clashed with each other before intertwining together. Withdrawing their chains, the opponents faced each other.

"Not bad, for a girl." Cale commented.

"But not good enough! Black Lightning Slash!"

"You have to do better than that, Cale! Ice Deflect!" Galactic Mercury shouted, an invisible barrier surrounding her.

"What!?" Cale exclaimed. "Impossible!"

"You messed with the wrong warrior, Warlord. For I'm the Forgotten Warrior, Galactic Mercury, Senshi of Ice and Mistress of Illusions." Galactic Mercury shouted.

"You messed with the wrong Warlord, Forgotten Warrior." Cale taunted, levitating in the air. Black lightning surrounding him.

"What the?" Galactic Mercury gasped. "What is he planning?" she wondered.

Looking over the area, Galactic Mercury gasped in realization. "Oh no! Wildfire!"

Sending a Black Lightning Slash into the water, Galactic Mercury watched, shocked as a whirlwind appeared from the water, Ryo in its eye.

Just then, four orbs of light entered the whirlwind, merging with Wildfire. A bright flash of light later, the Inferno armor was formed.

"Rage of Inferno!"

Cale was defeated and Ryo fell back into the water. Galactic Mercury produced a protection bubble before Ryo hit the water. Willing the bubble towards her, it popped and deposited the Ronin leader beside her.

By then, the other four Ronins had entered the scene.

"Mercury, is he …" Rowen of the Strata asked, worried for their leader.

"He should be alright, but I wouldn't say the same for his swords though." Galactic Mercury answered grimly.

Sage of Halo took one glance at the twin swords, before replying, "She's right, the katanas can't withstand the immense force of the `Rage of Inferno'."

"How's Whiteblaze?" Mercury asked.

"Hardly breathing." Kento of Hardrock answered.

Rushing to the side of the white tiger, Mercury felt for a pulse. Shutting her eyes, she knew what she must do.

A faint glow of light engulfed the ice senshi, before erupting fully. The Ronins covered their eyes at the sudden flash of light. Seconds later, the Mercurian Hime stood in her full glory. Aqua Scepter at hand, she whirled it around her, a cooling mist descended on the white tiger.

Once that was done, she descended back to her mortal form. Amy almost collapsed, when Cye of Torrent caught her.

Smiling her thanks, she got up, Cye of Torrent helping her, a faint blush on his cheeks. That did not go unnoticed by the reminding Ronins.

Ignoring the teasing looks that Sage of Halo and Kento of Hardrock were giving him and the `Hiiro death glare' Rowen of the Strata was sending him, Cye of Torrent picked up the greatly weakened ice senshi, who had fainted in his arms. (A/N: *Sweatdrop* This is starting to turn into a Amy/Cye.)

The reminding three Ronins looked at the end scene of the battle, picked up the fallen causalities of the battle and headed for Mia's place.

*************************************************************** ******************************************

SailorStar9: So, what do you think? R&R and tell me if you want me to continue.