Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Warrior ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SailorStar9: Chapter 2 up.

Disclaimer: Everyone knows, but to be on the safe side, here goes. I DON"T OWN ANYTHING, except the plot.

Chapter 2: Inners + Darien conflict with Galactic Mercury

*************************************************************** *******************************

Hours later…

Amy woke up on a bed, nursing a headache.

"Ow." She muttered. A dent on the bedside alerted her of another's presence. Looking down, Amy saw Rowen had fallen asleep beside her. Glancing at the clock on the wall, she noted that it read two in the morning. Amy smiled at her brother, obviously he had been worried about her.

Ruffling Rowen's hair, Amy whispered, "Gomen ne, onii-chan." Silently shifting herself out, she was careful not to wake him. Thanking heavens that her brother had low blood pressure, she slipped out of bed. Looking down, Amy noticed that she was clad in only a nightie. Praying that it was Mia was changed her, Amy sneaked out of the room, and out of the house.

Ignoring the cold that overcame her the moment she stepped out, Amy walked towards the wooden pier. Shutting her eyes, the Mercurian hime allowed her subconscious half to take over.

Moments later, Lady Elenaithil stood in her full glory. Eight ice-blue wings emerged from her bare back and she wore a full-fledged halter-necked dress of royal blue.

Taking off the necklace that was stringed to her neck, Lady Elenaithil played a melody on the unicorn-horned flute. A neighing was heard, as a winged unicorn descended from the sky out of nowhere.

"Your highness." The unicorn greeted the princess.

"Indivar, it's good to see you well." Lady Elenaithil smiled at her guardian animal as she descended to her mortal form.

"And I see you are in your Galactic form, my child." A soft voice sounded from behind them.

Both human and beast turned around.

"Queen Sumi." Indivar greeted the long-dead Mercurain Queen, bowing his head.

"Mother." Amy greeted her long deceased mother during the Silver Millennium.

"The time had come, my beloved daughter, for you to inherit the Safiastra." Queen Sumi announced solemnly.

"Now?" Amy squeaked, skeptically.

"Yes, now." The dead Queen nodded.

"But, it's too early." Amy protested. "I don't have total control over my powers." Amy argued.

"You will, over time, my child. Believe in yourself." Queen Sumi advised.

"Mother." Amy was about to protest again, when she realized she could not win the argument.

"Alright." Amy said in resign.

Queen Sumi smiled, "That's my girl."

A flash of blue light later, Princess Amelia appeared, holding the Aqua Scepter. A crystal materialized in the hands of the Queen. The transfer was made and the Safiastra stood proudly in the middle of the scepter.

Shutting her eyes, the Queen announced, "It's done. Now, I must depart." With that, she vanished in a glittering cloud of stardust.

"The rest of the Inners will be here." Indivar said. "You must prepare, Your Highness." He advised.

"I know." Amy replied. The unicorn nodded and flew off.

Smiling at the lake, Amy started playing a tune on the unicorn flute. After the last notes died down, she heard a soft applause behind her. Turning sharply around, she saw Cye standing behind her.

"How long have you been there?" she asked harshly.

"Long enough." Cye answered.

"So, who was she?" he asked.

Amy's eyes hardened. Walking past him, she said curtly, "Curiosity killed the cat, Mouri." Before walking back.

Cye shook his head as he looked at the retreating back of Rowen's sister. Her personality matches her element perfectly.

*************************************************************** ********************************

The next morning…

Amy stretched as she woke up, perfectly all right. Nothing a good night's rest would not do, she mused. Taking a quick look at the clock, she scrambled up. Sighing in relief that Rowen was gone, she slipped into one of the extra clothes Mia had provided for her.

Walking down the staircase, Amy noted that Mia was at the dining table. "Morning." She greeted the older female.

"Good morning." Mia greeted back. "Sleep well?"

Amy nodded. "Yes, but," she rubbed her temples, "I need some aspirin."

Mia smiled and got up from the table. She walked into the kitchen and came back with the tablets and some water. Amy took the aspirin and washed them down with a swing of water.

"Much better." She commented.

"Morning people." Sage greeted the occupants in the dining room while yawning.

"Morning." The two females choused.

"Where's my brother, Date-san?" Amy asked.

"Still sleeping. And call me Sage." Sage answered.

Mia nodded, "He's right, we're all friends here. Just call us by our names."

"But, won't that be impolite?" Amy protested.

"You can cut with the formalities with us." A voice sounded above them. The three present, turned their heads to see Ryo leaning against the fence.

"Question, where do we go from here?' Kento asked, standing beside the Ronin leader.

"We need to find a substitute to replace Wildfire's katanas." Amy answered.

"Problem is where and how?" Cye asked, standing beside Kento.

Mia answered, "As far as I know, Wildfire's katanas aren't meant to be used with the Inferno armor."

"Meaning?" The four Ronins questioned.

"There are a pair of weapons made specially for the Inferno armor." Amy answered. "Am I right?" she asked, turning to Mia.

Mia nodded.

Suddenly Amy frowned and sucked in a gasp of air as she felt five familiar auras flash. Indivar was right, the Inners are here she thought.

"Amy?" Mia questioned the girl who had stood up abruptly.

"I have to go." She answered sharply and darted for the door.

Everyone blinked, surprised at her sudden action.

"Think we should go after her?' Kento asked.

"Are you nuts? Rowen will kill us if anything happened to his precious sister." Ryo exclaimed, running down the staircase. "Someone wake Rowen up. The rest, armor up." He ordered.

Sage nodded as he went upstairs to wake his roommate. The other three armored up and dashed off to find the blue-haired girl.

Meanwhile…

Amy finally arrived at the place where she last felt the five auras. She did not even bother to henshinn.

Shutting her eyes, she said, "I know you guys are there."

"Right on, Amy." Serena stepped out, followed by the three pissed off senshi and one smirking Darien.

"I know what you guys want." Amy stated matter-of-factly.

"Good, then hand it over, traitor." Rei ordered.

"Traitor?" Amy raised an eyebrow. " Speak for yourself, Rei. If I'm not wrong, I'm not the only one Darien screwed." She hissed.

Darien was taken aback, "How did you …"

"Know?" Amy finished for him. "Simple, I remember you saying, `Finally the last Inner'. Am I right, Earth Prince?" Amy hissed venomously.

"Mamo-chan, is it true?" Serena asked, tearing up.

"Usako…" Darien trailed, not knowing what to say.

"Just get your asses out of this dimension. I don't want to see any of you again, ever!" Amy screamed with rage.

"You heard the lady." Kento of Hardrock voiced out from behind.

"Yeah, just butt out." Ryo of Wildfire ordered.

"Cuties!" Mina exclaimed, her eyes turning into hearts.

"Mina." The three Inners groaned.

"Wildfire, Hardrock and Torrent, butt out of my battles, will you?" Amy yelled in anger, her aura suddenly turned into an icy blue.

"You heard her." Cye of Torrent shrugged.

"But…" Ryo of Wildfire protested.

Amy flashed him a death glare. "My fight, not yours." She stated curtly.

Ryo of Wildfire nodded and backed off.

"Mamo-chan, explain yourself." Serena demanded.

"Well…"

"He need not explain, Serena. The future was already screwed up when he fucked Rei." Amy screamed.

"Mamo-chan, why?" Serena wailed.

Darien let out a demented smirk, "I'm a grown man, Usako, and I have wants. Since you can't give me what I want, I'll have to take it out on your protectors. And, besides, that's what females are good for: pleasure." He replied, trying hard to justify his deeds.

"What!?" Kento of Hardrock exclaimed. "That's sick!"

Cye of Torrent nodded in agreement, his face twisted with rage.

"You have no respect for females, Earth Prince." Ryo of Wildfire retorted.

"Darien, so all those words you said…" Rei trailed.

"Were false." Darien smirked.

"How could you!" Lita screamed. "I trusted you!"

Mina broke into tears.

Serena's eyes flashed with hatred, at both her soulmate and her protectors for their betrayal.

"Inners, I'm saying this once. Just get the hell out of here, before I blast you back to heavens' come." Amy threatened harshly.

"Oh, Mercury has grown a backbone." Mina snickered.

"Blast us back to heavens' come?" Lita mocked. "I seriously doubt you can."

At this point Amy was struggling to keep her rage in check.

"I agree. You've always been the weakest senshi." Rei retorted.

Serena nodded, "You're too soft-hearted, Mercury."

"Uh oh." The three Ronins muttered when they felt Amy's aura skyrocket.

Then, with a cry of pented-up rage, Amy unleashed her fury, surrounding the entire area in solid ice. The blast took the Inner senshi by surprise as they screamed.

When it died down, Amy stood silently, her eyes still raging with anger.

"You call THAT weak?" she exclaimed.

Mina and Serena had skidded on the iced-up surface, whereas Rei and Lita had jumped up just in time to escape her fury. Darien, on the other hand, had his feet frozen to the ground.

"What the…" Rei shouted in disbelief.

"How did she do that?" Lita asked harshly.

"You have no idea you've just ticked off." Rowen of Sutra smirked.

"Oh yeah?" Rei retorted.

"Mars Star Power, Make Up!"

"Venus Star Power, Make Up!"

"Jupiter Star Power, Make Up!"

"Moon Crystal Power, Make Up!"

Amy rolled her eyes. "Galactic Mercury!"

For the first time, the Ronins had a good look at Galactic Mercury's fuku.

Her bodice was pure white with three shades of blue ribbon on her back. Her sky-blue gloves went up to her elbows. Her skirt was three-tiered, the outer being white, the middle was sapphire-blue and the inner as a topaz blue. Her metallic blue boots were of an inverted V-shape. The staff appeared on her right hand.

"What is that?" Sailor Mars exclaimed.

Galactic Mercury smirked, "I'm the Forgotten Warrior, Galactic Mercury, Senshi of Ice and Mistress of Illusions."

Frowning, she warned, "I've told you before to get out of here, but you won't listen. Prepare to face my wrath."

"Mars Firebird Strike!"

"Sparkling Vital Pressure!"

"Crescent Beam Shower!"

"Mercury Ice Deflect!" Galactic Mercury shouted, a blast of light emitting from the staff's orb.

The three attacks hit the barrier, and were reflected back to the respective senshi.

"Back at ya." Galactic Mercury smirked.

Sailor Mars and Sailor Jupiter jumped to avoid their attacks. However, Sailor Venus was not so lucky. She was hit by two of the reflected beams of light.

"Impossible!" Sailor Mars exclaimed.

"How in the world did she get so powerful?" Sailor Jupiter gasped in astonishment.

"Ice Entrapment!" Galactic Mercury shouted, raising her glowing palm in the air and bringing it down in front of her.

Three cages of ice entrapped the three Inner senshi.

"Mars Fire…"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Galactic Mercury advised.

"And why?" Sailor Jupiter retorted.

"Your attacks will simply backfire on you." Galactic Mercury stated.

Sailor Venus proceeded to touch the ice bars.

"You can't do that either." Galactic Mercury warned.

"Why not?" Sailor Venus snorted.

"Unless you want to be frozen solid, then by all means." Galactic Mercury said.

"Weaklings." Darien sneered.

"Speak for yourself, baka." Galactic Mercury remarked. "You wanted our powers so bad that you had to sleep with the three of them. First with Rei, then Lita, the third was Mina. Am I right?" she sneered.

"You're the fourth I slept with." Darien retorted sharply.

"You did not sleep with me, bakayaro. You raped me for crying out loud!" Galactic Mercury screeched, tears afresh on her face.

Gasps of surprise were heard.

"It's the same thing." Darien shrugged. "Besides," he smirked sickly, "I'd enjoyed hearing you scream."

"How dare you speak to my sister as if she's some kind of whore!" Rowen of the Strata screamed, pure anger radiating from him.

"Oh yes, she is a whore." Darien laughed.

"A whore whose powers you didn't take." Galactic Mercury retorted sharply.

"What!?"

Galactic Mercury smirked in triumph.

"Yes, you didn't take my powers since you raped me."

"But how?"

"Our powers could only be shared when both parties are willing. Since I was the unwilling half, my planet rejected your intrusion." Galactic Mercury explained, her triumph smirk never leaving her.

Darien let out a defeated sigh.

Waving her hand, she shattered the three ice cages.

Turning to the Inners, Galactic Mercury said, "Do whatever you what to this sorry excuse of a man. I don't care what the hell happens to him." Turning around, she dehenshinned and started to walk back.

"And don't even bother coming back for me. My place is here. If I see any of your faces, I won't hesitate to kill that person." Amy warned dangerously.

The Ronins had long detransformed and followed the blue-haired girl back to Mia's place.

What happened to Darien is up to the readers' imagination.

*************************************************************** ************************************