Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Warrior ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SailorStar9: I've put up Chapter 7! This is Chapter 8, and hopefully the last chapter!

Chapter 8: Celestial Mercury is born. (Final chapter, I think.)

Disclaimer: Sailor Uranus slashed it to pieces with her Space Sword. Simply put, dun own, dun sue, you get nothing if you do.

############################################################### #################################

Anubis looked at Galactic Mercury, surprised at her statement.

"What makes you say that, Lady Mercury?" he inquired.

Turning to Anubis with a serious look, Galactic Mercury answered, "When you told me about the staff's weird behavior, it set me thinking, and after what I saw from Lady Kayura's memories, my suspicions were confirmed."

"Suspicions?" Anubis was puzzled.

Galactic Mercury nodded. "Who else could have a stronger connection to the staff than you, other than the Ancient himself?"

Anubis's eyes widened when he realized what Galactic Mercury was implying. "You mean …."

"Yes." Galactic Mercury answered.

"Hey, what's happening to Amy's fuku?" Yuli suddenly asked.

Looking down, Galactic Mercury noticed that the blue parts of her sailor fuku were flickering between light blue and ice blue.

Moments later, the colors stopped and she reverted back to Galactic Mercury.

"So, it's about time." she muttered.

"Lady Mercury." Anubis said, looking at her after the bright lights were gone.

Galactic Mercury let out a grim smile, "The time for my next transformation draws near."

Anubis kept silent.

By this time, the five Ronins had already detransformed into their sub-armors.

Seeing Cye walking towards them, Anubis took the initiative and backed off, allowing the two reunited lovers to converse.

"You're different, snowflake." Cye commented, whispering into her ear.

Galactic Mercury let out a small smile, "After what happened, don't tell me you don't change."

"Maybe." He muttered, slipping his arms around her waist.

With a quick wave of her wrist, Galactic Mercury willed her staff away. Taking Cye's hand, she dragged him off, following the rest of the group.

Trailing behind the group, with Anubis leading the way, the couple was silent throughout.

Sensing her inner conflict, Cye laced his fingers with hers in an attempt to calm Galactic Mercury down. Giving him a grateful look, the ice senshi leaned her head on his shoulder, savoring his comforting presence.

Pulling her closer, Cye moved his hand away from her hand and up to her waist.

"What's wrong, snowflake?" he asked tenderly.

Galactic Mercury just shook her head, she did not want him to worry. "Nothing." She told him.

"Liar." The gentle bearer of Torrent chided her.

"I hate it when you're able to read me so easily." Galactic Mercury complained.

Nuzzling her cheek, Cye pressed, "Are you going to tell me?"

Galactic Mercury looked at her intended, his ever-so trusting eyes gleaming at her. Feeling her resolve weaken, she pressed herself closer to him.

"I'm scared." She admitted softly.

Cye looked at her in surprise.

"How come?" he inquired softly.

Taking a deep breath, she related to him what happened during the senshi's last battle with Beryl.

"I'm afraid the same thing will happen." She ended, in a barely audible voice.

"It won't." Cye answered her firmly. "For the sake of humanity and our future, we can't lose this battle."

"Arigatou, koishii." Galactic Mercury whispered.

"Everyone, we're here." Anubis announced, causing the pair to break apart.

"Guess this is it." Cye shrugged. Galactic Mercury nodded and the last two went in.

Once in the courtyard, the pair parted as Galactic Mercury strolled off to the back of the shrine. Cye watched silently at her retreating back until she disappeared before warming up with the others.

Slipping behind the shrine in which Anubis was mediating in, Galactic Mercury suddenly felt the Safiastra glow and before she knew what happened, the crystal, her Caduceus and the scepter appeared above her, spiraling rapidly.

Engulfed in a brilliant light of sapphire blue, Galactic Mercury's body glowed a bright blue as she was levitated into the air. Unknowst to the entire group, Badamon was watching them.

When the three mystical objects had done their duty, they disappeared back to their respective places, leaving Amy kneeling on the floor, panting.

Badamon smirked as he saw what happened. "Lord Talpa will be pleased." He wondered, floating discreetly towards the exhausted senshi.

"Badamon." Amy hissed, as she struggling to stand.

"You're finally mine, princess." Badamon let out a low laugh.

"I'm not going anywhere." Amy retorted, pulling out her transformation gem.

"Oh yes, you are, princess." Badamon answered her. "Nether spirits, attack!" he commanded. Five Nether Spirits closed in on the weakened girl.

"Despicable." Amy muttered, as she turned and took off. The moment she turned, two of the Nether Spirits had already caught her by the arms and dragged her back. Pulling Amy upwards, so that she was face to face with Badamon.

Lifting her head with his finger, Badamon smirked at her enraged expression. A snap of Badamon's finger later, Amy let out an anguish scream as she was electrocuted by Badamon's black electricity.

Her scream alerted the rest and they hurried to the scene.

Looking down at the gathered Ronin warriors and Whiteblaze, Badamon laughed. "You're too late, Ronin Warriors. I'm taking the Mercurain child." Then, sending more of his Nether Spirits to attack the five, Badamon took off with the unconscious Amy.

By the time the Nether Spirits were destroyed, Badamon was long gone.

Rowen clutched his hands in anger. Sage stood by his best friend, a comforting hand on his shoulder. Ryo looked downcast as Whiteblaze growled in frustration. Kento punched a nearby wall, letting out his fury. On the other hand, Cye walked down the narrow passageway and picked up something that was glittering on the ground. It was a ring, made of silver, with three delicate lilies carved where a jewel should have been. Closing it in his hand, Cye looked up in the sky as he swore to save his ice angel. It was obvious that Amy's appearance had affected everyone.

Upon capturing Amy, Badamon immediately placed her in a tower, where she was kept levitated by a web of chains. After that, Badamon reported to Talpa about the capture. The dark lord was pleased, finally the second power that he longed for was in his hands, within his grasp.

Anubis was inside an old shrine, meditating with the staff, when Ryo came bursting in, reporting that Badamon captured Amy. Anubis snapped his eyes open and told Ryo that he had sensed Badamon's presence, but he was confused as what Badamon's objective was.

When Ryo further announced that they were leaving, Anubis refused to accompany the Ronins warriors, stating that both the staff and Lady Kayura were the key; and the will of the Ancient One was still unclear to him. The Ronins warned him that when they met up with Lady Kayura, they would not hold back. Anubis had no answer to that.

Meanwhile, in Lady Kayura's chambers, the young woman was in a kimono, still in a daze, as she slowly remembered her lost past.

In her mind, she recollected the battle that lost her amulet and back when she was a child, she grew up in a clan within a village lead by the Ancient One, brought up to respect the mage as spiritual as well as martial leader.

Talpa corrupted her innocence as a child, after Talpa had her parents killed, while his demon soldiers decimated their clan. The five-year-old Lady Kayura was kidnapped and had been under Talpa's thumb ever since.

Talpa was upset because Lady Kayura was able to remember who she was and she refused to be turned again. Talpa could no longer tap into the power she possessed because not only was she part of the Ancient One's clan, she was the last one as well.

He needs Lady Kayura, and now she was more unreliable than the Warlords. Badamon has a plan, however.

The Ronin Warriors were fighting the demon soldiers and they were not getting very far. Armoring up, the five use their sure kills to clear a path through.

Badamon was absorbing Nether Spirits, getting ready to carry out his plan to possess Kayura's body and use the body and power.

Casting his frustration on Lady Kayura aside, Talpa rose from his throne and proceeded to `visit' Amy.

Meanwhile, Cale, Sekhmet, and Dais were surrounding the little temple where Anubis was in.

Back on the battlefield, the Ronins were still fighting the Dynasty soldiers as they wondered where the Warlords and Kayura were.

Badamon, using the power of the Nether Spirits, approached Lady Kayura to possess her.

At the same time, the staff reacted violently, and Anubis realized that something had happened to Lady Kayura and she was back under Talpa's control.

The three Warlords eventually found Anubis's hiding place.

Grabbing Mia and Yuli, Anubis escaped Dais's first attack. Shoving the two behind him Anubis prepared to face his former comrades.

Dais's scythes destroyed the temple they were in. Sekhmet attacked first but he was knocked back.


Lady Kayura was now fully possessed and Lady Kayura/Badamon summoned an energy ball and she rode it towards the Ronin Warriors.

Her voice had turned lower and it switched between Badamon and Lady Kayura's under Badamon's possession.

Anubis noticed the ball and was able to use the staff to momentarily block the three Warlords. Then, Anubis created a crevasse between himself and the warlords, using the staff.

The energy ball was about to impact upon the Ronin warriors, when a "Lady Kayura, stop this." Was heard.

Lady Kayura/Badamon's eyes switched from dull to their usual color, "Lady Mercury?" Lady Kayura asked meekly.

"Lady Kayura, listen, you're stronger than Badamon. Fight back." Amy advised, her voice clam, yet stern.

"Shut up, wretch!" Lady Kayura/Badamon shouted, the voice turning back to Badamon's once more.

"Lady Kayura!" Amy shouted, when she felt her hold on Lady Kayura was weakening.

"Lady Kayura, remember who you really are!" Amy called out, in an attempt to recall the real Lady Kayura.

Lady Kayura/Badamon stopped in her/his tracks, "Who I really am..." Lady Kayura muttered.

"NO!" Badamon screamed when he felt his control over Lady Kayura was slipping.

Her voice returning to her original state, Lady Kayura shouted in an angered voice, "Badamon, GET. OUT. OF. MY. BODY!"

While Lady Kayura and Badamon were conflicting within her mind, the energy ball was still heading towards the Ronins. Much to their dismay, Cye's Super Wave Smasher and Sage's Thunderbolt Cut did no damage. Eventually, the energy field descended, freezing the bodies of the Ronins.

Passing their energies to Ryo, a desperate Ryo of Inferno unleashed his `Rage of Inferno!' to attack the energy ball but it proved futile as it collided into Ryo.

Anubis rushed to the battleground and was confronted by a conflicting Lady Kayura/Badamon.

"Anubis." Amy's voice sounded again.

"Lady Mercury?" asked a bewildered Anubis.

"Free Lady Kayura." She told him.

Anubis nodded, no knowing if Amy understood him.

Anubis was about to use the staff to help Lady Kayura, when the three Warlords caught up with him as well.

The staff suddenly glowed and rose out of his hands, turning into the helmet of the Cruelty armor and settled back in Anubis's hands.

"Ancient, are you telling me fight again? If this is what you wish from me, then I will become the Ogre once more. To arms!" Anubis shouted as he droned on the helmet, and the Ogre armor appeared, the helmet dissolving as the armor was finally complete. Now, as the Warlord of Cruelty, Anubis attacked the possessed Lady Kayura.

############################################################### #################################

The Ronin Warriors, encased in stasis fields that left them aware of what's going on but paralyzed, watched helplessly as Anubis battled both Lady Kayura and the three other warlords. Unleashing his `Quake of Fear!' attack, it bound Lady Kayura and the other warlords.

Lady Kayura eventually broke free, her voice becoming Badamon's.

"Lady Kayura!" Amy screamed, as she strained against her restrains. "Fight back!"

"Foolish child!" Badamon taunted her. "There's nothing you can do from where you are."

"This is what you think!" Amy retorted angrily. Then, without warning, a broad stream of light shot from a southeast tower, hitting Lady Kayura head on.

"Impossible!" Badamon exclaimed.

"NEVER. EVER. UNDERESTIMATE. THE. POWER. OF. THE. HUMAN. SPIRIT!" Amy hollered, enraged.

That blast of light took Badamon by surprise and he was propelled out of Lady Kayura's body.

Lady Kayura collapsed to the ground, temporarily exhausted. Getting to her feet and dusting herself off, she readied her Star Swords and faced Badamon.

Meanwhile, Anubis was faced off with the three warlords. Anubis pointed out to them that Talpa was only making use of them and they would be getting the same treatment the Ronins were receiving.

"Anubis is right." Amy replied. "Talpa is only making use of you."

"Do not speak to the Lord with disrespect, child." Cale warned her.

"Your virtue of Obedience is used in the wrong way, Cale." Amy told him. "Your armor may be of Darkness and Corruption, but it also represents the season of winter!"

"Shut up!" Sekhmet yelled back.

"Your virtue of Piety isn't supposed to be used in this way, Sekhmet." Amy's voice turned to him. "Your armor represents the season of autumn."

Dais, on the other hand, was having second thoughts.

"Dais, your virtue is of Serenity, the very same name of the Moon Queen and her daughter." Amy told him, her voice turning soft, as she realized that Dais was turning. "Your armor represents the season of summer."

"SHUT. UP!" Sekhmet shouted at her.

"Warlords, please." Amy begged, her voice turning desperate. "Remember the times before you served Talpa."

"The times before we served Talpa…" Cale muttered, as his memories came back.

"Argh!" suddenly Amy screamed.

"Lady Mercury!" Anubis shouted.

"Damn you, Talpa." Amy hissed.

"What happened?" Dais inquired, completely turned.

Lady Kayura/Badamon laughed. "Lord Talpa is finally draining the Mercurain child's power!"

The five Ronin warriors were then drawn upwards and into the boats above. The boats then turn around and headed out for five towers placed along the outer walls of Talpa's castle complex. The Nether Spirits were keeping the energy force field around the Ronins.

"Ronins!" Both Dais and Anubis called out after the ascending warriors.

Letting out another cold laughter, Lady Kayura/Badamon sent the three Warlords into their own ships.


Anubis threw his clawed weight end of his kusari-gama towards Sekhmet, hoping to free him, but it bounced off the mystic sphere. The protesting Warlords were then drawn skyward.

Only Anubis's armor was left to be taken by Talpa.

Talpa needed it to break the barrier between the two worlds completely.

Anubis fought back hard and managed to knock Lady Kayura/Badamon skywards but she recovered quickly. She counter-attacked and Anubis could not block her increased power. He finally collapsed and ultimately fell to the combined power of Kayura/Badamon.

He, too, was drawn into a sky boat and taken to a tower. All nine were then placed inside a tower, seated and frozen helplessly into place.

At this point, Talpa laughs cruelly as Amy's planetary powers continued to drain.

Lady Kayura/Badamon then went after the Jewel of Life and Yuli, who was wearing it.

The boy hid behind Mia, still defiant.

Talpa was overjoyed with having acquired all nine armors and he could take over the mortal world now after a thousand years. With the addition of the Safiastra, the entire Universe was his.

Lady Kayura/Badamon attacked Yuli and managed to slice the necklace. It flew into her grasp, only to lose it when Whiteblaze knocked it out of her hand.

Anubis forced himself awake, and painfully raises a hand. He dismissed his armor, which then turned into the staff, whose light then banished the Nether spirits.

He teleported himself out to face Lady Kayura/Badamon once more in monk clothes, again calling out to the Cruelty armor to him now that he's out of the tower.

He had sworn to the Ancient and Lady Mercury to free Lady Kayura, the last of the Ancient's clan.

Lady Kayura/Badamon fired her `Sword Sword Scream' hitting directly on Anubis.

Anubis swung his kusari-gama around his head and unleashed his `Quake With Fear!' to drive her backwards and then he tackled her to absorb all the power Lady Kayura/Badamon threw at him as well as calling on all his own energy.

He banished Badamon from Lady Kayura's body, sending the Cruelty armor to her. It conformed itself into her body and with its influence, along with the staff, restored her memories.

Lady Kayura, now in the Cruelty armor, stepped back and called out Anubis's name.

Anubis looked up, smiled weakly, welcoming her back, before collapsing, falling into the water.

Yuli ran forward and crying. Time paused.

Anubis was dead.

The Jewel of Life flickered.

Amy cried out, "Anubis, no!" when she felt his aura died.

The Safiastra, her Caduceus and the scepter reacted violently to the grief of their mistress.

Talpa was totally pissed off, now that Lady Kayura was freed.

Lady Kayura, clad in armor and staff in hand, was being informed about the history of the battle.

She apologized for all her evil and tells Mia and Yuli that she will follow the will of the Ancient like Anubis before her.

She informed them of the way out and she was a warrior for humanity now.

They must go try free the Ronin Warriors while she goes to face Talpa.

Overhead, two black circles have begun to intersect. Once they become one, the Nether World and Earth will have merged, which is what they must prevent.

Yuli rode on Whiteblaze to Ryo and they found Ryo, but they could not release the spell holding him in place.

Lady Kayura was battling Talpa on top of a building.

As the demon soldiers arrived in the room where Ryo was held, Yuli took cover behind Ryo of Wildfire and his fear of the approaching soldiers, caused the Jewel to glow and freed the eight armor wearers. Each activated their sure kill to blast their way of the tower.

Lady Kayura was now facing a giant Talpa and they must defeat Talpa to stop the two world from merging.

############################################################### #################################

Ryo was battling the Dynasty soldiers and he was headed towards the others.

Ryo had been told by Mia and Yuli of Anubis's sacrifice as well as Lady Kayura's plan to take on Talpa all by herself.

He rushed off toward Talpa's castle, the disks in the sky acted as a constant reminder of the time constraints they were now under.

Lady Kayura battled Talpa alone, with him gaining more power from the merging worlds and the draining of Galactic Mercury's powers.

Lady Kayura was freed and she stood alone, but not for long. She, calling into mind the sacrifices of both Ancient and Anubis, gave all her strength to battle. She was joined by the three warlords. Anubis's death had also completely freed them of Talpa's control.

The five Ronins were also making their way to Talpa.

Kento, Ryo, and Cye were together, Sage and Rowen were coming.

Mia and Yuli arrived, riding on Whiteblaze and they explained that Lady Kayura was now on their side.

Ryo, Cye, and Kento were riding horses deeper into the city. Talpa was having a standoff when the Ronin warriors appeared beside them.

Forming a ball of energy in his palm, Talpa boasted about the increase in power he received from the Mercurain senshi.

Then, to everyone's astonishment, the energy ball rose up into the sky, shooting a beam of light into the tower where Amy was held captive.

"What?' Talpa hollered, as he felt his newfound energy leaving him.

Minutes later, the tower burst into numerous streams of light and broke apart. The chains that held Amy were bathed in light and turned into the transformation ribbons everyone is so familiar with. Encased in a cocoon of feathers, Amy begun to transform into her ultimate form. Minutes passed and the feathers opened, turning into angel wings.

Celestial Mercury was born.

Opening her emotionless eyes, Celestial Mercury spread her wings and took to the sky.

As the two Ronin warriors made their way to the castle, Sage looked in the mirrored reflection of his nodachi's surface. He noted that it was the buildings of Shinjuku rather than the towers of Talpa's palace that were being reflected.

Badamon sent his Nether Spirits through the gap into the human world, where they caused a lot of havoc.

The four huge red Dynasty gates opened and the skies were full of Nether spirits. The two dark circles were almost one bright one.

All nine armor wearers now faced Talpa.

Even before anyone could attack, a female voice cried out, "Rage of Celeste!" A blinding pillar of light descended upon Talpa. The demon lord let out a cry of pain. The dark clouds parted, revealing an enraged Celestial Mercury. It was her who had attacked.

Talpa let out a battle cry at the celestial, before firing a black blot of lightning towards her. Unfazed, Celestial Mercury remained motionless. When that attack hit, Talpa smirked, as the nine warriors gasped in horror.

Talpa's satisfaction was short lived when the dust cleared. There, surrounding Celestial Mercury was the legendary Azure Dragon, Celeste. Its massive size covered the entire sky above the battlefield. (A/N: Think Slifer the Sky Dragon from YGO!)

Celestial Mercury descended down from the sky, placing herself beside Lady Kayura. Right now, everyone could see the goddess in her full glory.

Celestial Mercury's fuku was completely white. The only ice-blue parts were the ribbon that held her broach and the stripes at the edge of her skirt. Her tiara was no more, in its place, the Mercurain sign shone brightly on her forehead. Her back ribbon had disappeared, giving way to a pair of snow-white angel wings. Her blue hair had grown out, flowing past her waist, the top half being secured by a clip of frost. In her hand, she wielded the Staff of Mercurain Frost.

Taking this opportunity, Ryo of Wildfire unleashed his `Flare Up Now!' attack to set Talpa on fire but to no avail as an on-fire Talpa stumbled into a pool of water after falling off the tower.

"Celeste, attack." Celestial Mercury commanded, in a steely voice.

The Azure Dragon descended from its resting place within the clouds and rushed towards the demon lord.

Spiraling around Talpa, Celeste rose him into a tornado of icy winds before dropping him. Impacting on the ground with a loud `thud', Talpa's armor revealed a little crack.

"Curse you, senshi." He hissed, levitating into the skies.

"Lady Mercury." Lady Kayura looked at the newly born scout in worry.

"I'm no longer the Lady Mercury you know of, Lady Kayura." Celestial Mercury answered.

"The death of Anubis has reawakened the immortal blood within me." She added, before spreading her wings, taking to the skies.

"Everyone, get out of here and seek out Badamon." She instructed. "I'll take care of Talpa."

"But..." Cale answered.

"JUST GO!" she shouted, turning a glare at Cale, silencing him.

Cye of Torrent took one last glance at his ice angel, before taking off with the others.

In the skies, a massive battle begun.

And seek out Badamon, they did. The demon priest had climbed the tower again and the tower flashed with red lightening, indicating it was full of human pain and suffering.

Badamon had also created an identical tower that appeared in the human world, linking both the worlds.

Badamon then drew more humans into the tower to create the bridge.

Just then, Talpa joined Badamon and the two demons descended on earth.

"If Talpa is here, then what of Lady Mercury?" Lady Kayura inquired.

"Right here." Celestial Mercury answered behind them.

The group turned to see a battered Celestial Mercury, her wings worn down, one of them, broken.

Cye of Torrent rushed beside her, lending his support.

"What happened?" everyone asked.

The celestial gave a weak smile, "Talpa's a lot more devious than I thought."

"Ronins, go after Talpa." Sekhmet called out.

"He's right." Cale agreed.

Dais looked at the injured Celestial Mercury and said, "Be careful, Lady Mercury."

Celestial Mercury nodded. "Princess Serenity will be pleased to know that her soul brother is back."

Ignoring the puzzled look on Dais' face, the Ronins descended onto Earth, encased into protective bubbles their armors created. Celestial Mercury was inside the bubble Cye of Torrent was in, the water warrior, cradling her protectively.

The six landed on top of a building.

Talpa's evil was causing the people below to turn bad and evil, robbing, pillaging, and beating each other up.

In the midst, were Nether Spirits influencing the human's actions.

Badamon caught the nine of them into an energy field and Ryo of Inferno called forth the Inferno armor with some prompting.

During the ensuing battle, Badamon was destroyed.

Retracting her wings, Celestial Mercury stood up, despite Cye's protests, her hand tightening around the Staff. Sending an apologetic smile at her intended, she stepped forward beside Ryo of Inferno.

Ryo of Inferno attacked, the resulting battle was great.

Talpa and Ryo Inferno were evenly matched.

Ryo of Inferno unleashed his `Rage of Inferno!' attack, with Talpa withstanding it and he deflecting the attack with his sword.

Ryo of Inferno was seemingly defeated, until, a bright glow from Celestial Mercury caught their attention.

Talpa smirked from under his helmet, sensing what the senshi was about to do. Drawing the still transforming Princess Amelia, Talpa pulled the glowing senshi within him, much to the dismay of the five Ronins.

Turning to Ryo of Inferno, Talpa too drew the bearer of the Inferno armor towards him

Kento of Hardrock tried to save him but he was knocked back.

In the end, Ryo of Inferno was being absorbed into Talpa along with Celestial Mercury. He heard Anubis's voice urging him to listen to his heart.

The two more powerful warriors drove themselves into Talpa, effectively paralyzing him.

As the mixture of the Virtue symbol and the Mercurain sigh shone brightly on Talpa's forehead, Ryo instructed the other four Ronins to attack.

The four hesitated, they did not want to risk hurting the both of them. Celestial Mercury reminded them sternly that that was the only chance for Talpa to be destroyed. The four Ronins nodded in silent agreement, they knew she was right. Thus, tears in their eyes, the four attacked, destroying Talpa once and for all.

After Talpa's body was sliced and diced into pieces, the Jewel of Life shot out a beam, transporting the two warriors safely out.

Two blinding flashes of light later, Ryo of Inferno and Celestial Mercury emerged.

Celestial Mercury opened her eyes, her wings disappearing in the process. Turning to face the sky, she commented, "It's finally over."

Ryo nodded his agreement.

"Lady Mercury, Ronin Warriors, thank you." Lady Kayura replied.

"What are your future plans, Kayura?" Celestial Mercury asked.

"The three of us will return to the Netherworld along with Lady Kayura." Kale answered.

Celestial Mercury nodded, "It's good to hear."

"We must depart, Lady Mercury." Lady Kayura replied and the four took off.

"Wonders never cease." Mia commented, standing beside the Celestial senshi.

"At least Anubis's sacrifice isn't for nothing."

Mia was shocked, "How did you know?"

"Lady Kayura wields his armor. It's quite obvious." Celestial Mercury replied.

"Oh."

"You miss him." Celestial Mercury smiled knowingly.

Mia blushed and looked down.

"Hey, you girls done talking?" Sage shouted, annoyed.

The two females looked back at the five former Ronins and gave each other a shrug.

"Sage's right, sis. Dehenshin already." Rowen yelled at his sister.

Celestial Mercury shook her head in amusement as she shut her eyes, allowing her fuku to fade.

A bright flash later, Celestial Mercury was replaced, not by her mortal form, but her sailor fuku when she had her Star power-up.

"What in the world?" Cye blinked.

"Sailor Mercury, Princess Amelia, your mission is done." Sailor Pluto appeared behind her.

"I have to go back, don't I?" Sailor Mercury asked the Time scout.

"The decision is yours." Sailor Pluto answered.

"Have they found a replacement?"

Sailor Pluto nodded, "They have, but she isn't as effective as you'd been."

Taking a deep breath, Sailor Mercury shut her eyes. Moments later, she opened them and answered, "I'm staying."

Sailor Pluto smiled mysteriously, "Wise choice. Choosing family over duty. You've grown more than I've expected."

Sailor Mercury gave her a nod, "If I remember, you were the one who said `Destiny isn't written in stone.' Besides, this is my home."

Sailor Pluto nodded in understanding and tossed her a Time Key.

"I'll summon you when Celestial Mercury is needed."

Then, she disappeared into a portal.

Finally dehenshinning, Amy put her henshinn gem away, just as Cye wrapped his arms around her.

"You shouldn't have stayed." He whispered.

Amy looked hurt, "You want me to go?"

Cye shook his head, "No, but do you think that was the right decision?"

"Choosing my emotions over duty isn't something I'll regret." Amy answered.

"Smart answer." Cye smiled, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Hey Cye, heads up!" Ryo yelled.

"Huh?" a puzzled Cye rose his head in the sky, only to see a glowing ball that looked vaguely like the Jewel of Life.

Letting out a smile laugh, he let go of Amy, catching the ball and joining in the brief game of baseball.

The two females looked on in amusement as Whiteblaze stole the ball from Yuli and the others chased him.

############################################################### #################################

SailorStar9: Wahoo! (jumps all over with joy) Finally completed! R&R and tell me if you guys want an epilogue with this!