Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors Till Death ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

By Hotaru Hope Maxwell

I do not own SM or RW nor have I ever owned them. However, Sochi and Yue belong to me. As well as Hotaru's new attacks in her Armor of Saturn. J

Yue gulped nervously as she cautiously watched Dais. She thought up a good excuse and reason to Saturn. "Saturn happens to be, in Greek and Roman mythology, the strongest of the planets, next to Pluto of course. So it seemed the most logical decision on my part to select such a place." She stated smiling and trying to hide her anxiety. "Now gentlemen, if you will excuse me…I have an old friend from my elementary years that I would love to get reacquainted with. Pardon me." Yue brushed past Dais and made her way to Hotaru. "You heard her people! Off of her case." An angry voice came from next to Yue. A young woman with golden brown hair that traced its way to her lower back smiled. She was wearing some sunglasses so people couldn't see her eye color. She wore a vibrant green dress that touched her knees and had a lovely sea green ribbon to match it. "Well…Off with you all." The woman shoed the reporters and crowds. Yue smiled happily at the girl and both turned to look at Hotaru.

Hotaru's smile widened when she looked at Yue and her companion. The hair, height, everything was a match, it was Sochia Tasuki, or rather Sochi. "Been a while, eh Sochi, Yue?" She grinned at the two friends of hers. "It's good to see you again, Hotaru." Sochi smirked, pulling off her glasses to reveal her two different eyes colors. Ever since her planet had been attack, Sochi was plagued with a curse by Talpa, the curse of inability to see out of her left eye. It was a pale blue color now, with a hint of the green that had once cast behind it. Hotaru smirked then noticed something. Two boys were coming up behind Sochi and Yue. "Hello…uh…Miss Yue…" A hesitant voice spoke to Yue. The three girls turned to face the two boys.

Rowen felt his throat constrict in his throat when he looked at the three beauties before him. "Oh…Hello again." The dark haired girl spoke smiling. He looked over at her, his eyes not leaving her two companions. "Hello Miss…I hope your arm is feeling better." He spoke. "Oh by the way. We didn't catch your name?" Cye interrupted the girl. "It's Hotaru. Hotaru Titan. These are my best friends, Sochia Tasuki and Yue Hermes." Hotaru smiled bowing somewhat in Japanese tradition. "Call me Sochi." Cye was basically drooling over Sochia. Her golden brown hair gave away her foreign decent and her unique eyes gaze at him with a soft glow. He felt that this girl always spoke her mind and had an aura of lost innocence around her. Her blue eye had hints of green in it and made him feel as if she had a hidden pain. Cye suddenly wanted to know as much about this girl as he could. Rowen on the other hand was suspicious. He had noticed Dais question Yue Hermes and that made him feel a sense of suspicion. <These girls aren't your normal teens> His mind told him. <I gotta get Ryo and the others.> He smirked a kind smirk at Hotaru. "Oh. Look Cye. Ryo, Sage, Yuli and Kento are coming over here." He hinted the tone of his voice. Ryo, with his keen hearing took that as a hint to come over, quickly.

Ryo approached his fellow Ronins with the other 2 and looked to see three young ladies before them. Each was dressed elegantly. "Seems we meet again. Miss?" He watched Sage bow to the young black haired woman from earlier and felt a pain of jealousy run through him. "Hotaru. Hotaru Titan's my name." She smiled and spoke in such a sweet tone he was surprised. "The pig is Kento. This is Yuli." Ryo patted a hand on Yuli's shoulder before going on, "That's Sage and I'm Ryo. I think you already know Rowen and Cye." He pointed to his two friends. "This is Yue Hermes and Sochi Tasuki." Rowen waved his hand at the two young ladies. Kento was already gaga over Yue by the time he noticed a small bag of cookies wrapped up in her hand. "Are you hungry sir?" Yue smirked evilly, lifting up the cookies for all to see. Kento nodded. Yue smiled. "Don't even think it Yue." Hotaru's penetrating voice stopped the girl.

"Don't even think it Yue." Hotaru heard herself say, knowing exactly the trick Yue was planing. "Ah…. All right. If you say so Taru." Yue sighed and tossed Kento the bag. Kento caught it quickly and was stuffing his face. "You never change do you Yue." Sochi laughed as Hotaru and Yue began a glaring contest. "You two…" She stated between giggles. A sudden scream stopped the bickering two. Everyone turned their heads to see about 6 youja attacking the guests of the exhibition. Behind them was Dais, still looking human, laughing his idiotic head off. (A/n: I guess by now you can tell I don't like Dais or Kale. Sorry for those who love them…I just can't like them. However I'm ok with Sketmatt.)

"Who the heck!!!" Sochi cried out alarmed. <It's Dais> Her mind heard someone speak in it. She looked at Yue who nodded. Then at Hotaru who was glaring at the man. <They can't seem to ever want to leave us alone> Hotaru told her. Sochi looked at the Ronins. <They have the power to stop Dais. Keep up the damsel distress act until we're sure their allies> Hotaru ordered her. <Yes Ma'am> Sochi commented back hearing Hotaru and Yue giggle in her head. The boys and girls watched as Dais turned to them. "Miss Yue. You will becoming with me now!" Dais shouted. Yue cringed as the two girls looked at her. "Don't try to lay a hand on Miss Yue or her friends." Rowen stepped in between Dais's eyes and Yue's. "Yeah!" Sage and the others joined him. "Ha. Strata, Wildfire, Halo, Torrent and Hardrock, you think you can defeat are warriors with these innocents at risk." Dais pointed to the reporters and art lovers who were screaming and crying in the corner. The Ronins glared at him with hatred evident in their eyes. "Fine then. You're boy pet dies first." Dais smirked and sent an attack straight to Yuli. Wide-eyed and frightened Yuli did nothing to defend himself and screamed as a dagger made its way to him. "Ryo!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuli's pleading cry broke all threw the air. Ryo watched in horror, as the attack hit Yuli straight on….

TBC….