Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors Till Death ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

By Hotaru Hope Maxwell

I don't own SM or Ronin duh!

"Are you okay kid?" Hotaru watched the boy smile happily at that question. "Yes ma'am." He stated. "That's a great way to make a girl feel old, ya know boy." She pointed a finger at him and gave the boy a pretty smile with a wink. When he blushed, Hotaru giggled and turned to leave. "Your hurt miss. Maybe you should get that arm looked at." One of the warriors told her. She turned to face the light blue warrior who had spoken. "I think I can handle it. Being a nurse in training does have its high points." Hotaru then turned and left, right arm holding her left arm as blood trailed down it. She smiled to herself, knowing that she'd meet them again, being a warrior herself.

As soon as the mysterious girl had departed, the boys raced back to their house in silence. "I don't get it." Kento broke the silence in the drive back to the home Mia had lent them. "Get what, Kento?" Cye asked his companion. "How someone so weak, like that babe, could have harmed Cale the way she did." He huffed. "He does have a point. Doesn't he Ryo?" Sage looked at his best friend. "Yeah." Ryo stated, his mind going back to that battle. He kept seeing the girl pushing Cale and Yuli falling hard onto the street. <Who was she?> His mind begged an answer. That's when he remembered something. The gleam in her eyes, it was the same type of gleam he and the other Ronins held in battle. Could it be possible? <NO! That's just wrong!> His mind yelled at him. It was incorrect. It just had to be…

Hotaru looked at the sheet of paper. It was a small sized poster showing off two young women. "Talented artist, Yue Hermes comes to town today. You don't want to miss her exhibition of the new Nebulas. Don't miss it!" She recited reading the article. A giant smile crossed her features. "Well…Yue, looks as though you've found your way to me again. Now…all we need is Sochi too!" She turned into a dress shop to by a nice evening gown for the exhibition.

"Oh! Do we have to?!" Kento complained as Cye pulled him and the others along. "Yue Hermes is the best painter of Space facts in the world Kento. I'm not about to miss her!" Rowen yelled at his friend. "Nor am I about to miss the chance to meet such a renowned artist. Never ever!" Cye pulled and pushed the bigger male to the car. "Please Kento. They've got free food." Sage sighed, already knowing what was going to happen. Kento would say yes, for the food of course, and it'd be 3 against 3. Yuli grinned. "Hey! Ro! If I go, will you promise to take me to get some comics?!" Yuli begged, eyes pleading the older teen. Rowen laughed. Sage and Ryo looked at each other and shrugged. No choice for them. They were going to the show.

Hotaru glanced around the room, looking for a sneak chance to see Yue. She was wearing a pretty violet color dress with a darker shade sash. In her hands were two neat white gloves. Her short hair was up somewhat in a bun but the bun was falling out. Sighing to herself, she noticed a crowd of people surrounding someone. A smirk grew on her features as she guessed who it was…Yue…

Rowen and Cye stopped immediately as they noticed a familiar figure in the crowded room. The other Ronin Warriors came up behind them to look at the same figure. It was the girl from earlier. She wore a pretty violet dress that touched her ankles. It had a dark purple sash around the waist and a similar color choker found its way around her neck. Her hair was falling out of a bun and she looked like a queen. She was headed over to another young female crowded by reporters. The girl had twin buns in her hair that reached the highest part of her head. The hair itself was a radiant sky blue, almost the color of Cye's armor except perhaps 1 or 2 shades lighter. Her dark ocean eyes seemed to scan the crowd for help. She was dressed in a bright yellow and white dress that seemed to say , "I'm the sun, look at me." "It's Yue!" Cye let out a squeal like gasp. His fellow warriors laughed at the sound of his voice, all receiving hits on the head with the exception of Yuli. He huffed and took Rowen's hand and both made their way to Yue.

Yue Hermes sighed again as the reporters continued the questioning of her. "Miss Hermes. What are you planing to paint next time?" Yue smiled somewhat and stated, "I believe I might paint the planet of…" She stopped her heart racing. A familiar presence came to her senses. "Saturn." She finished a bright smile on her face. "Saturn?" The reporter repeated. "Why that desolate place?" A man stated. He had white snowy hair that looked silver, with gray colored eyes to match. <Uh-oh…> Her mind concluded. This was a big uh-oh that involved Dais.

TBC…..