Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors Till Death ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hotaru looked about her as a chill ran down her spine. She felt alone, like she had when she was taken from her home the first time. 8 days of searching had brought up nothing for the teen. 8 long and grueling days were all that remained before Talpa would appear. But that was Talpa, not his warriors…So Hotaru was on keen alert. Looking past her shoulder every second to ensure they were not there. Together the warriors of the planets were strong…but apart they were weak. Sighing Hotaru looked out at the passing scenery. A greater sigh wanted to fly out…no not a sigh a scream. Her heart was so upset. "8 days and no sign of them at all…Yue…Sochi…. Where are you guys?" Hotaru muttered to herself as she continued on her path. She remembered her first day on the new, yet old world with ease. "That power." She whispered to herself. It was probably just another circumstance. They were all dead. All the Planetary Warriors and Solar Warriors were dead. All had died honorable deaths, all died together in the wars against Talpa's menions when those horrible demons had first showed. All were gone, leaving only three. The teen didn't notice where she was anymore, nor did she seem to care. Her dark features showed her anger and sadness at the loss of friends. A high pitched scream released her from her depression.

Startled purple orbs looked about her. Hotaru noticed something she'd hadn't before. There a set of five young men were fighting a youja off while a little boy coward behind a number of trash cans without much notice. The screams of people running by surrounded her as they raced off to find a safe haven. Ominous thunder and lighting soon engulfed the area. Hotaru ducked into an ally to watch the scenes unfold. Her grip on the light violet glowing orb around her neck grew tight.

Ryo of the Wildfire heard the cries of the people as the monstrous youja did appear. He grunted in pain as he took on an attack for a couple who were unable to get out. "There's too many innocents here we can't fight!" Cye argued with Kento. Ryo's ocean eyes gazed over at Yuli with concern. Only to receive a small smile and wave of encouragement from the orphaned boy. The warriors, so centered on the attack at hand never noticed a set of dark hands reaching to the slim neck of the tiny child.

Hotaru couldn't believe it. The powers these teens had was amazing. To stand against a youja to defend people and not be losing? It was unheard of! She felt a chill and decided it was time to get out of the ally. She noticed the boy from before, he was up in the air a dark set of hands on his neck. (Cale!) Her mind cried out in alarm. Her warrior senses went on full alert. Without even thinking she raced to the boy and Cale in a flash. Using all her strength, she knocked Cale into the open along with the boy and herself.

The Ronin Warriors turned shocked as a scream erupted into the air and Yuli, Cale and some mysterious figure launched out from Yuli's hiding place. The boy free from Cale's grip raced to his friends. The other two figures rose without much hesitation although Cale was placing most of his wait on his leg. "Cale!" Rowen cried out alarmed and mad at he blue haired man. Cale cursed under his breath and looked at his attacker. His eyes darkened. "Saturn." The hiss was so low no one could here it. "Youja attack her!" He told the foot solider who'd given the Ronins such a hard time. Too late though. In the confusion, Kento had destroyed the warrior all that was left was a rusty shell. Cale blinked and looked at the rusted armor. A coughing giggle was heard from the girl. Cale could do nothing but leave, which is what he, did, cursing all the way.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hotaru's gaze slowly rested on the warriors. She didn't like the way things had turned out. Flinching slightly she backed away somewhat. "Don't worry babe, we're the good guys!" One of the armored teens said triumphantly. He had on orange armor, and had dark hair that was so brown it could be mistaken for blue. His blue eyes were twinkling with mischief. The next wore green and white. His blonde hair could really make him stick out like a sore thumb in a Japanese crowd. He had strange blue eyes that were without worry, but still held a great deal of passion. To his right stood two in blue armors. One in the lighter tone had brown almost red hair and green ocean eyes. The dark blue had blue with blue. The last held his swords with wary. He was decked in red and white armor and had black hair, almost as black as hers. He had ocean blue eyes and stood a good 4 inches taller than her. All of the warriors were taller than her actually. Hotaru then took notice of the boy. He had brown black hair and brown curious eyes. She gulped slightly noticing the silence. Finally she did ask one thing. "Are you okay kid?" Her eyes wondering over the boy.

Ryo and the Ronin warriors stood in the presence of a goddess. Or else Sage and he must have thought so. The girl had to be his age maybe less judging by her height. She had to be a good 3 inches maybe 4 smaller than he was. Her pale skin was contrasting completely with her dark colored hair. One could easily tell she was of Japanese decent from just her looks. Her violet purple orbs starred daggers of curiosity at the warriors. She didn't seem injured except for that nasty scratch on her right arm that seemed to have come from her head on attack of Cale. She was slender and Ryo was somewhat surprised that such a weak looking person could have attacked Cale on the way she did. Her small stature did nothing wrong with her curves and luscious body. She was wearing a sleeveless kimono like dress colored in black and lined in red. The kimono dress stopped just short of her lower calves giving men's eyes full access to her slender legs below her knees. Two black common shoes completed the attire. Ryo watched as she took a good look at each of them then to Yuli. She then finally spoke, breaking the silence. It was a question to Yuli, "Are you ok kid?"

TBC…………

LIKE ALWAYS DON'T OWN SM OR RW!!!!!!!!!!!! Koolies biggggggggggggggg chap out this time!