Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors Till Death ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

By Hotaru

I don't own sm or Rw!

Hotaru glanced calmly around the area she had fallen in. It was a dark alley with a few garbage bags and a box. Sighing she pulled herself out of the area. <Taru!> She heard a shouting voice in her head. <Pluto?> Came her reply. <It's time.> Hotaru sighed when she felt those words enter her. <And Mako-chan?> She questioned slightly. <Will come when the time is right> Came her simple statement. Shaking her head she got up. <What about money and a place to live.> She sighed to herself. <Check your space pocket…oh yeah…Talpa will reappear in 16 days be prepared.> A sad sort of moan escaped her. <And don't forget to detransform> She heard the annoying talk of Pluto. <Are you ok…mom?!> Her mind questioned in a sarcastic tone. <Alive and fine. Those villains didn't find what they wanted from me…although they did get a stinking dent in my door. Lucky for me Mako-chan and Haruka should up to kick their @$$e$!> Hotaru giggled and detransformed in the ally. <Lucky for you!> She sighed. <Saturn out> With a smirk Hotaru began the long walk to find a nice store to get some new, less stinky clothes.

2 hours later*

A deep black skirt touched her mid thighs as soft velvet violet button up shirt finished the small simple outfit. Her eyes were covered with a dark set of sunglasses. A smug smirk made its way from her lips as whistles and small whispers were heard. <God. I feel alive again. It's been so long since I was here!> Her mind cried out in joy. She felt a loud feeling of intensity as a red jeep drove by. Through the window were 7 passengers. 5 young men and a little boy could clearly be seen. The driver's was on the other side and went unseen covered by the thickness of the 6 jammed up against the window looking at her and the crowded streets around her. <Who?> She wondered in her mind. What had caused that sudden feeling of power. Her sunglasses came off as her purple eyes trailed after the vehicle long after it passed. A dark storm was brewing over head. She knew something was up. And it had to do with the passengers of the jeep she just saw. "I better find Yue and Sochi soon." She told herself. Turning, her glasses returned to her eyes and she made her way to the apartment distract not too far down the street to get a new home. "Soon………" Her voice echoed behind her as she continued on her way.

In the Jeep*

Sage sighed quietly as he looked out the window of the passing scenery. The time had come…for Mia to leave them and move on to a new life, in a new country…the US to be more specific. He didn't know why, but he and the other Ronins didn't seem to mind the loss of Mia. Just then a cool wave of power hit him. All the Ronins sat straight up. As if a huge electric field had made its home on their backs. "Sage?" He heard the small voice of the child next to him speak. His blue violet eyes smiled down upon the tender orphan in their care. "Yes Yuli?" Sage asked the boy. "Is something the matter?" The tiny soon to be a teen looked at all of the Ronins waiting expectedly for an answer. "No. Nothing Yuls." Ryo told his favorite kid. Ryo seemed like the new big brother Yuli always needed. Sage sighed, remembering his younger sister, Miaka, and his mother. Both were dead now so what could he do but raise someone who'd lost everything. Sighing, he looked at his friends, each other's eyes reading the others. Something was a miss, but none wished to worry Mia over it as she was departing and already a complete mess.

TBC…

Ok…. As asked for here's a little explanation. Hotaru's a Planetary Warrior, or rather was one before her rebirth in the world of the Sailor Senshi. She, Pluto, Haruka and Makoto all kept it a secret. Makoto and Haruka know cause well…their elder brothers were planetary warriors too. Haruka's is still alive…he's a big secret for later just think blonde. First person to guess it gets a special treat called a paring of Hotaru or Yue or Sochi (see below) with a Ronin of their choice!

Character Draft for Yue and Sochi!

Name: Yue Hermes

Age: 16

Weight: Unknown

Height: Think about 2 inches shorter than Cye

Hair Color: Sky blue

Hairstyle: Twin buns

Eye Color: Ocean blue

Armor of Mercury

Symbol: Honor

About: Yue is a secretive, head fast girl. She's Ami's great great cousin. Her special attacks all deal with wind and water. Her favorite weapon is two diamond daggers that she wields. Yue also is not a great judge, but holds much respect for any warrior. Her sparkling and unique personality makes her a wondrous person to be around. Her best quality or the one that stands out the most is her paintings of stars and other planets, she also holds great interest in the myths of ancient times and is a great help to the team on history. Her only bad quality is her fast judgement and strong, stubborn will.

Name: Sochi Tasuki

Age: 15

Weight: unknown

Height: bout Sage's

Hair color: Golden brown

Eye Color: One's blue, one's forest green.

Hairstyle: Braid long down to lower back.

Armor of Tasukia

Symbol: Generosity

About: Sochi is a warrior from another solar system. Before Hotaru was sent to the senshi world she was one of Hotaru's best buds. Tasukia was destroyed 12 years ago by Talpa. Ever since then Sochi follows him to whatever world he attacks and tries to help in the battles against Talpa. Sochi is sort of thick headed and can be a little quick tempered, but her generous spirit and kind personality allow her to cool off on more that one account. Sochi also carries a set of bow and arrows as her weapon and her best quality or thing that stands out is her singing. She has the voices of the heavens…as Haruka once said. Sochi is also a talented gymnastic warrior…so for the agility and gym stuff leave it to Sochi. The only bad quality of her is her quick temper and slow mind.