Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors Till Death ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Don't own RW or SM

Soft violet eyes glared down upon the battlefield with intensity and boredom. >BORED!!!!!!! SO BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!< Hotaru Tomoe's mind raged on and on. She hated how Setsuna made her keep her truth a secret. She knew being the scout of silence was kinda dull…but this. This was aggravating. She watched calmly as Sailor Mars was plowed into a tree by the youma and sighed. >Why me? < Her mind asked. After 12 dull years of hiding it…Hotaru couldn't have felt worse. While the scouts bickered and tried to solve the totally useless youma Hotaru glared devil's eye at Pluto. Her black hair waved around her like a protective shield as the patient eyes of the elder woman looked down at her. In her mind a voice spoke, (I sense something familiar don't you?) It asked. She closed her ever-angry eyes and sighed. A sudden chill ran up her spine and into her lower neck. "Talpa…" She barely whispered the words. Lucky for her the scouts didn't hear her. Finally destroying the dang blasted youma with a huge combined force. "Taru?" Makoto asked patiently as her friends, Pluto and Saturn remained transformed and seemed to be tense about something. "Hey Taru! Sets?!" Haruka waved her hand wildly for a few minutes in front of their faces. The two never noticed them…the chill down each spine too strong. "We have to go." Hotaru barked out in the end shocking the silence, her voice harsh and commanding. "What? Where?" Rei asked her friend. "To the time gate." Setsuna disappeared in a mist of green fog. Hotaru disappeared after her in a purple golden flash. They left leaving the other senshi to contemplate and be confused.

When the two senshi arrived a set of three dark warrior's lumed over head. "Why hello there Pluto…Saturn." Came the creepy voice of spirit not there. "Talpa!" Hotaru hissed loudly. "What brings you here?" Talpa laughed loudly. His laugh bellowing against the fabrics of time. "The same reason as always." Hotaru heard Setsuna reply calmly. "What do you want?" She asked. "Simple. The last armor of the planets…the armor of Saturn." The duo turned to face off the warrior who'd spoken. "Kale, Skettmatt and Dais. I should have known it was you lackeys." Saturn's glaive faced them. "Come now Saturn…Such harsh words?" Dais asked politely. "Titan." A hiss came from Setsuna. Hotaru knew what that meant in a heartbeat. She grabbed the ball around her neck and made a run for the door of time. Soon she was falling throughout time…with no place else to go…except the dimensional home barrier of a place called Earth…not the one she grew up in…but the one she was born in.

TBC…

I know this is very confusing…so ok mail me and I'll explain more.

Chow.