Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Jewel of Tears ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jewel of Tears

Wind: Wow. This is the quickest I ever updated.

Le: Joy.

Wind: I KNOW! It is so cool.

Wolfwood: How come I'm not in this story.

Wind: I don't like cigarette smoke.

Wolfwood: Damn.

Kurama: (looks around) Why am I here?

Le: To look pretty for me.

Wind: K so I don't own Trigun or Sailor Moon. I really wish I did. Then I'd have money for my manga fund.

@@@

Everyone looked at each other; not saying anything till to colossal forces collided.

"THOSE ARE MY DONUTS!" Serena screamed as she dived at the box of precious pastries.

"AH! NOO!" Vash hugged the box to his chest and dodged the moonchild.

"Um, Setsuna?" Raye asked timidly.

"Yes Raye?"

"Is he sane?"

The guardian of time looked at the young priestess before speaking, "I'm not even sure but he does act the fool at times to make people more comfortable around him." She looked toward the donut-crazed blonds, "Vash, I need to speak with you."

Vash stopped running to give Setsuna a piercing look. The look quickly changed to his goofy, womanizer look before any of the girls could notice. He bobbed his head and followed her out like a dog, the donuts still in his hands. They walked out of the temple and walked a distance to stand beneath a tree. The cool night air rapped around like a dark cloak while light fell from the single full moon. Vash looked at all the vegetation in wonder before Setsuna started to speak.

"Vash the Stampede, the most wanted man on the planet Gunsmoke, the twin brother of Millions Knives who crashed the human race onto that planet, the destroyer of July. You gained quite a reputation for such a gentle person."

Tossing aside his carefree idiot façade, Vash stared into the woman's crimson eyes, "How do you know all this."

She was silent for a while before speaking, "You have the right to know. I am the guardian of time. I watch the events that occur and am not support to intervene, except that you are a threat to this timeline." She glared at him, "You and your brother are not bound to time, the future is not decided when you are involved. I have broken my pledge to keep out of this to protect the future that must be."

"I didn't choose to come here," he pointed out.

Setsuna let out a weary sigh before continuing, "I know and I know that you do not try to harm anyone on purpose but trouble follows you. Everything may fall to pieces." Her voice softened when she noticed the pain in his pretty eyes, "That is why I want you to stay here. The temple's energy will hide you unique aura and hopefully neutralize some of you chaos that follows you."

"You know best, I guess." Vash said a bit unsure, "What about-"

"I will leave it to you wither or not to tell them. Since they are around here often they will find out sooner or later. Now-"

"I get the idea," Vash said. He moved forward and held Setsuna's hands, "Since we have that done, why don't we get to know each other better," the air around them twinkled.

Screams were heard by everyone in the city, all-coming from the needle noggin pretzel.

~~

After a good nights sleep, and some self-chiropractor techniques, Vash was almost good as new. The only down side was that his coat was shredded and his bodysuit was not far from the same fate. Another thing was that he had no money, not that double dollars would be worth anything here.

Vash rose a little before dawn out of habit. He decided to scope out his new home before anyone woke up. He walked pass the other three residents' rooms without a sound. He checked out the surrounding area, the bathroom, the meeting room he had been in the day before, and the shrine. Vash stopped in front of the sacred fire. He stared into the flames, feeling a strange calmness. Then, to Vash's surprise, a picture appeared in the flames. A dark shadow stood over the bodies of girls dressed in short skirts and tight, blooded white bodysuits. In the shadows hand was something shinny, it looked almost like…

At that moment the raven-haired girl, Raye Vash recalled, stepped up to him, "Breakfast is ready if you care, and here," she handed him a small bundle of cloth, "You can weir these till you buy new cloths."

"Uh, thanks. Did you see that?"

"See what?"

"It's nothing, lets go to breakfast," Vash smiled brightly as he pulled Raye with him, totally missing her blush.

~~~

"Man that was good!" Vash, Chad, Raye and her grandpa sat around the table after they finished their breakfast. "Thanks for letting me stay here. I don't know anyone here and I'd get totally lost somewhere and starve! So you're a priest? I know a priest but he isn't that good of one. He drinks and smokes and hits me a lot but he's still a good friend. He's probably part of a different religion. But anyways, I-"

"Jeeze, you talk as much as Serena," Raye said, half amazed and half annoyed.

"What are you doing today Raye?" her grandfather asked before Vash could say anymore.

"Well, me and the girls are going to go shopping. Chad would you…" the firry one turned to Chad but found him gone. She was about to go after him with the broom of death when an idea hit her, "Hey Vash, could you come shopping with us? You can get some cloths."

"Um," the blond said nervously, remembering the last time he had been around shopping girls, "I don't have any money."

"We can lend you some, now COME!"

"AHHHHH!!!" Vash yelled as he was dragged out.

~~~

"How much more can you girls buy!" a walking pile of boxes, that sounded like Vash, said indignantly.

"Just a few more, but first we get you cloths. We're tired of looking at us weirdly cause of you, Raye said coolly pointing at Vash's attire. He had on a pair of those temple pants, a stretched out sweatshirt and his gloves.

"Yay, dress up!" Mina said as she pushed the humanoid typhoon in the right direction.

After his load was piled onto a chair or five, the scouts made him stand as they pressed clothes on him to see how they would look. A flare of purples, blues, whites, blacks, greens, and crimsons were stacked onto his arms to try on. Other shoppers stopped shopping to watch the five pretty girls fuss over cloths for the tall, hansom blond man. After more fussing and trying on, Vash had four pares of pants, five long sleeve shirts, a vest, a pair of gloves, and a new pair of boots.

They were staking boxes onto Vash again when an explosion ripped apart stores a few feet away from the shop. Vash dropped the boxes and ram outside to help anyone that was hurt.

@@@@

CLIFFIE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!