Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Past Reawakened ❯ Chapter 4: Conversation between Luna and Artemis and a battle ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: Okay, I'm making a point here. I know for one thing that Malik's yami appears way before he got the Millennium Rod. But, for the sake of all my SM/YGO! x-over fics and to make things simpler for me, I'm assuming that Marik is the spirit of the Millennium Rod, just like Yami Yuugi is the spirit of the Millennium Puzzle. Flame me all you want, I'm not changing my mindset on this.

A/N: I'm also assuming you people haven't read the voting chapter, cause I didn't receive any reviews on that chapter.

********************************************************* ******************* ***************

Chapter 4

Luna and Artemis converse and a battle

"Hey, Luna." Artemis said, greeting his future wife.

Luna turned her head towards the white feline. "Artemis, I know what you want to say. I don't blame you for hating me. But, please remember that I was not the one who encouraged Usagi to gain more power."

Licking Luna behind her ear, Artemis comforted her, "I'm not saying you were the one who told Usagi to gain more power. She took it upon herself to become Cosmos. Now, it is up to us to stop her."

"But, Artemis, Usagi is still my charge. I can't bring myself to attack her." Luna explained. Artemis shook his head, "Who says we will be attacking her? The two of us will be helping Isis in thinking up plans to attack her. We'll leave the attacking part to Ami and the yamis." Luna blinked at the simple reasoning Artemis had just supplied her. Sometimes, the white cat was wiser than we give him credit for.

"Arte . . ." Luna purred when Artemis continued licking her ear.

"Hush, love. Just call me Artey will do."

Luna blushed, before replying, "Artey, stop before this gets out of hand." she pleaded.

Artemis stopped licking her sensitive area and contented himself with just nuzzling Luna.

(Cute scene with the kitties.)

******************************************************** ******************** **********

Ami smiled at the soft purrings coming from Luna. Contented that the two cats had finally settled their differences, Ami's senses went on high alert when she felt a onslaught of dark magic. Henshinning into her Eternal form, Ami teleported herself to the last place she felt the magic aura.

Eternal Sailor Mercury arrived just in time to see that a youma was already on the loose, thrusting its hand into everyone's chests, trying to find a suitable heart crystal.

Forming a water bubble between her hands, Eternal Sailor Mercury cast the protection bubble at the unfortunate victim. The youma's head snapped at the sudden intrusion. Scowling at the ice senshi, it turned to face her, whipping out its tentacles in the process. Casting a Mercury Aqua Tsunami (upgraded Mercury Aqua Mirage), Eternal Sailor Mercury froze both the tentacles and the youma. Forming an ice ball above her head, Eternal Sailor Mercury shouted, "Frost Nova!", before throwing the destructive ball of ice at the youma which was trying to break free. Once the ball of ice hit the youma, it disseminated into dust, and was blown away along with the wind. Eternal Sailor Mercury went forward and picked up a medallion that was left behind. Noting that it held the symbol of the Moon, she sighed miserably. It was quite clear that Eternal Sailor Moon had some how managed to escape from the darkness she had cast her in and was seeking revenge.

********************************************************* ******************* *****************

#### Meanwhile, somewhere in the universe #####

A figure, obviously feminine, sat on a throne, whirling the glass of wine she had in her hand. "So, my little nemesis has a power upgrade. Interesting. I wonder how many more upgrades she has." the figure replied.

"It has been a while, my dark queen." Wiseman appeared from behind the throne.

"Yes, it has, Wiseman. It is a pity that the senshi had never suspected that their own Princess has turned to the dark side." the figure replied, stepping out into the light, revealing not Eternal Sailor Moon, but Dark Neo-Queen Serenity.

Dark Neo-Queen Serenity smirked, "Soon, very soon, the powers of the Dark Game and the Egyptian God Cards would be mine to control. Then, no one would dare oppose the rule of Sailor Chaos. I will succeed where Beryl and Neherenia have failed."

"I understand, my queen. From what I gather, Mercury's powers have far exceeded that of the Eternal power-up. I suspect that she might have her Universal and Cosmic power-ups as well. It would be best that we destroy her before she has a chance to use them." Wiseman advised.

"You're right, as always, Wiseman." Holding her scepter, the dark queen summoned the four generals in her presence.

"Zoisite, I command you to attack that blasted ice senshi and force her to reveal her other powers." Zoisite nodded in silence and went about his task.

************************************************************ **************** **********

SailorStar9: a short chapter, I know. I will try to work on longer ones.

Disclaimer: I own Sailor Moon and Yu-Gi-Oh!? That's a laugh.