Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Past Reawakened ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: Gomen for the long wait people.

Disclaimer: I own nothing here except for Prowler.

********************************************************* ******************* *************************

Chapter 5


Tapping her tiara, Eternal Sailor Mercury detransformed. Pocketing the medallion, she headed to Isis's museum. Once in the museum's basement, Ami showed the medallion to Shadi and Isis. Just then, the three yamis dashed into the basement, their hikaris following behind them. Shooting a look at the two Millennium Protectors, Yami demanded what happened. Bakura nodded in agreement "I felt something, a dark aura." (A/N: Yami and Bakura ACTUALLY agreed on something!?)

"Serenity is back." Ami stated plainly, showing them the medallion. Yami looked at his ex-comrade-in-battle, "Is that what I think it is?" he asked.

Ami nodded, before turning to Bakura, Malik and Marik. "We can't allow Serenity to become Sailor Chaos, if not the entire universe will be in danger. The three of you will make a perfect target for Serenity, seeing that you have not been cleansed of the powers of the Dark Game. Serenity will make use of the three of you as vassals to tap into the Dark Game."

Yami nodded in agreement. "The three of you do not know the actual powers of Dark Serenity. She has the ability to convert anyone, with the exception of immortals, to her side. And that includes spirits like us."

"Then what do you propose?" Isis asked.

"Allow me to transform into my celestial form. Then, I can heal them." Ami requested.

"And what if I refuse?" Bakura challenged.

"Then, you leave me will no choice." Ami replied, her eyes frosting over. "Yuugi and Ryou, kindly step aside and turn around. This isn't going to be pretty." she requested. The two hikaris quickly stepped out of the way and turned their backs.

Raising her hand, Ami formed a bubble that surrounded the ancient tomb robber. Even before anyone knew what happened, Bakura was already off the ground, the bubble filling up with some kind of gas. Inside the bubble, Bakura's eyes widened when he realized what it was, Freezing Gas. This is a gaseous substance that was only taught to the priestesses of Ice, with only selected few who can properly control it. The effects of this gas: Once inhaled, the person's lungs will immediately freeze in five seconds.

Feeling that the white-haired yami had enough, Ami released him, the bubble disappearing with a 'pop'. "Defy me again, Tomb Robber, and I wouldn't be so lenient." she warned.

Malik nodded nervously, this second guardian of the Items is no pushover. Marik shut his eyes, as if in consideration. Then, his eyes opened, "Guardian, you have my permission to heal both me and my light." he requested solemnly.

"Thank you, Marik. You have no idea how much this will greatly reduce Dark Serenity's chances of tapping into the Dark Game." Ami replied.

"You are the only one left, Bakura. What will be your decision?"

Bakura immediately answered, "Heal me, guardian."

Ami nodded before transforming. A gust of wind surrounded her as a pair of angel wings appeared from her back, encasing her in a cocoon of feathers. A couple of minutes later, the wings separated as the Mercurian Guardian appeared in her full glory. Six ice-blue angel wings appeared on her back and she was dressed in what would be a cross of her princess and Neo-Queen gowns. Her feet were bare, one on top of the other. Sapphire Crystal in hand, the Mercurian Guardian flew towards the center of the Mercurian shrine, gesturing the three to follow.

The three of them surrounded the levitating Guardian in a triangle. A flare of light emitted from the Crystal, blinding the ones outside the shrine.

Inside the light ball, the Crystal shot a beam of pure energy towards the sky. Then, three beams of ice-blue light descended on the three of them. Lifting them off the ground, the light beams began their healing process, with the Ice Guardian as their center of power. Gradually, the darkness that had been inside of the three was phased out, absorbed by the light beams. Then, it was over.

Outside, the group could not do anything, except to wait. Another flash of light appeared and the three were left suspended in the air, protective bubbles surrounding them. Replacing the Crystal, the Mercurian Guardian landed gently on the ground. Bakura was immediately zapped back into the Ring, while Marik was returned to the Rod. The bubble holding Malik floated towards Isis, before popping and depositing the blonde Egyptian into his sister's arms.

Meanwhile, the six angels wings of the Mercurian Guardian closed around her, transforming her back into her human form. Stepping down from the alter, Ami sighed in relief. One problem was solved. Serenity would cease attacking for the time being, at least for now.

"Ami, will he be . . ." Isis asked.

Ami nodded, "The three of them should be fine. They'll need three days of rest, at least." she stated, before stepping up towards the two hikaris.

Turning to Yami Ami asked, "I do believe that you would find that a certain room within the Puzzle is sealed."

Yami nodded, "It won't budge no matter how hard I try to open it."

A soft voice said, "I had the same experience in the Ring."

Turning to the white-haired light, Ami said, "I'm not surprised. Queen Serenity had purposely sealed off that particular room because it contained the 'Forbidden Memories."

"Forbidden memories?" Isis questioned.

Ami nodded, "The Rod has it as well. Queen Serenity had to protect both her daughter and her reputation. Therefore, she erased the real battle details from the record books and sealed them in the Puzzle, Ring and Rod."

"Very self-centered, I tell you." Shadi muttered.

"Not really, Shadi. As long as the people concerned knows the truth, it will be enough." Ami said.

"But, how do we unlock the door?" Yuugi asked.

"Just leave it to me." Ami replied.

"Yami, would you be so kind as to return back to the Puzzle? This will only work with the hikaris around." Ami requested.

The Pharaoh nodded and zapped into the Puzzle.

Forming a light ball on her finger, Ami pressed the ball into the Eye of Horus on the Puzzle. She did the same with Ryou's Ring. Turning to the unconscious Malik, Ami stepped towards Isis and pressed another ball of light into the Rod through the Eye of Horus.

"So, now what?" Yuugi asked.

"Now, we wait for them to regain conscious. Bakura should regain his former self before he embraced the Dark Games. The same goes for Malik. As for Marik, he would be an alter-self of Malik. Just treat him like you would treat Malik, Isis." Ami replied.

"Before he embraced the Dark Games?" Ryou questioned.

"Yes, before that, his real name was Kage." Ami replied.

"Oh."

// Princess, it's been a while.// a voice sounded mentally in her head. Ami's frowned, trying to remember where she had heard it before.

//Prowler?// she questioned.

// Yes, hime.// the Frost Wolf answered.

//Where are you?// Ami asked, immediate concern evident in her voice.

//In the heart of the forest, near the museum.// Prowler answered.

Ami nodded. //I'll get you, old friend. Just stay put.//

//I understand, Princess. I'll wait for your arrival.//

Ami smiled, before turning to Isis. "Isis, I have to go."

"So soon?" she asked.

Ami nodded and dashed off.

In the forest . . .

Ami walked into the forest, before entering a thicket in the forest heart. Then, she heard a rustling. Turning around, she spotted a silver-blue wolf leaping out of the nearby bushes.

Ice-blue eyes clashed with intelligent blue. Motioning the Frost Wolf to come forward, Ami patted the wolf on its head.

Nuzzling his mistress, the Frost Wolf replied, "It's been way too long, princess."

"Yes, it has." Ami said, gently.

Standing up, Ami considered the wolf, "Hrmm . . . I don't think you can fit in here with your size. Tell you what, I can shrink you for the time being. I'll return you to your full size when I need you."

Prowler nodded and shut his eyes.

Raising her arm, Ami lifted Prowler in the air. A Mercurian magic circle appeared under Prowler, surrounding him in a mist of cold air. A swirl of magic spiraled around Prowler, removing his talking gem on his forehead. Then, Prowler shrank, from his full size of a grown wolf to the size of a wolf cub. The talking gem landed in Ami's palm, when Prowler landed gently on fours on the forest ground.

"Hime?" Prowler asked, in a baby voice.

Ami nodded in approval. "That should do it."

Cradling the wolf cub to her chest, Ami carried Prowler out of the forest and went back home.

************************************************************ **************** ***************************