Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Past Reawakened ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: Third continuation fic. I got tired of seeing Serena get betrayed in fics so many times, so what happens when she betrays the scouts once? This is what happens. No title yet, please help think of one.

Disclaimer: If I own any of the anime, would I be writing fics about them?

************************************************************ **************** ********************

Prologue

Five prone bodies lay on the ground, dead. A bright ball of light flashed and a loud scream was heard. When the dust settled, a lone figure stood standing, holding her left arm with her right hand. Looking back at the five dead bodies, Mercury bit her lower lip to stop from crying. As an empathic, she knew this day would come. The fateful day when the person they were supposed to protect turned against them. Mercury had already sensed Usagi growing power hungry ever since she had her Eternal power up. She had tried to voice it to the others, only to be brushed back.

Flashback

It was the final showdown with Chaos. After destroying Chaos with the Silver Crystals of the present and the future (I know they did not destroy Chaos this way, but this is my fic.) Pluto had sent ChibiMoon back to her time. Just then everyone was about to rejoice, Eternal Sailor Moon had demanded each and everyone's star seeds. Looking sharply at the Moon Princess, Neptune had questioned her. Laughing cruelly, Eternal Sailor Moon had replied that it was so that she could become Sailor Cosmos. "You are all useless senshi. Luckily, once I've killed all of you and gotten your star seeds, no one of you bitches will steal my crown and title as Sailor Cosmos." She had said. The inners were shocked, while the outers were unfazed. It was apparent that they had already known about this. Mercury knew this would be the toughest battle by far. Both inners and outers readied themselves to battle the once-loved Moon Princess.

Thunder and Wind were the first two to go down. Thunder had tried to reason with Eternal Sailor Moon, only to be shot back by a glare and an energy beam from the Moon Scepter. That attack killed Thunder instantly, her star seed was captured in a bubble.

Wind had fired an attack at the Moon scout, only to have it countered back at her with a white energy beam. With both attacks crashing into her, Wind died regretfully, her star seed captured by the Moon senshi.

Ocean, grieved by the loss of her lover, fired an attack at Eternal Sailor Moon, only to have it reflected easily back at her. Ocean could not be bothered to move and died on the spot, her star seed was captured in the same way as the other two.

Love was next. Firing her love chain at the Moon Princess, Serena had caught it easily. Sending electricity through the chain, Love was electrocuted, her star seed bursting out of her and captured by the Moon Princess.

Fire was next. Rushing towards Sailor Moon, she had shouted, "Mars Planet Power!", sacrificing herself. When the dust settled, Fire was no more, her star seed in the hands of Sailor Moon.

Death was next. Firing her Silent Glaive Surprise attack, it was dispelled by Sailor Moon's protective barriers. Moon had killed Death with the sword ChibiChibi had created. She cursed when Death's body disappeared along with her star seed.

Turning to the last remaining senshi, Sailor Moon fired an attack at Ice, only to have it thrown off course by Time. Glaring at the Time Guardian, Sailor Moon pulls out her sword, battling with Pluto's Time Rod with it. In the end, Time was killed by an underhand attack from Moon. Like Death, her star seed disappeared along with her body.

Ice, greatly grieved by the death of her friends, let out a heart-wrenching wail. Then, an ice-blue light descended on her from her mother planet. In a blinding flash of light, Ice transformed. Sailor Moon covered her eyes at the sight of the blinding light. When it disappeared, she was shocked to see that Ice had transformed into her Celestial form, the legendary guardian of the planet of wisdom.

The newly transformed Ice opened her emotionless eyes, whipping out her crystal in the process. Sailor Moon's eyes widened when she recognized it as the long-lost Sapphire Crystal. (It is not the one Galaxia has.) Without warning, the Sapphire Crystal activated, sending Sailor Moon into the dark ends of the universe.

End of Flashback

Mercury looked at her dead friends sadly, their star seeds blasting back to their respective planets. Then, Sailor Pluto's voice sounded in her head, requesting her to come to the Time Gates. Taking one last look at her comrades, Mercury teleported.

At the Time Gates, Sailor Pluto had explained that only Sailor Saturn and herself would be alive. The others would be reborn without their memories. The reason being that she was the Guardian of the Time Gates, while Sailor Saturn was the Guardian of Hell. Sailor Pluto had further explained to Mercury that she had Eternal, Universal and Cosmic power ups. However, Sailor Moon would not rest until she is Cosmos. Sailor Moon had set her target on the Millennium Items' holders and the three Egyptian God cards. Pluto advised Mercury to set off to Domino City, where she had informed Shadi that a second Millennium Item protector would be arriving. Mercury nodded silently. She had nothing to hold her back, her friends were dead, the Usagi she once knew was gone and her mother was killed in the line of duty.

Ami sniffled at the last thought. Usagi was twisted enough to destroy the hospital her mother worked in. Last week, she got a call from the hospital that her mother was working in. There had been an accident.


-"I'm sorry Ms. Mizuno your mother didn't make it out of the hospital. We found her body and identified it. We expect you to come back to Juuban to confirm your mother's body."- She remembered hearing on the phone.


Once back home, Ami packed her bags and took off the blue-colored contact lenses she had worn before she met Usagi. Looking at herself in the mirror, a pair of violet eyes stared back at her.

A few hours later, Ami took the express train headed for Domino, where she would meet her grandfather and cousin whom she has lost contract for six years.

*********************************************************** ***************** **********************

SailorStar9: End of Prologue. So, what do you think? Please read and review.