Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting The Prince Of My Dreams ❯ Journey To Egypt ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
JOURNEY TO EGYPT

Serenity sighed happily as she sat in the pod that will jouney her to egypt . She just loves traveling but she always kept it a low profile . She could go as long as she always have a guardian along with her , this time she have Amiko , the princess of mercury with her . She controls the ice , snow , and fog . She could also freeze peoples with blocks of ice .Amiko isn’t one of her most protective senshis , actually after her is probably jupiter , mars , then venus and then the outers . Only Serenity was often allowed to go to visit them .

Serenity is the princess of the moon and sun , future queen of the stars was fortold . She is also heir to the throne to the univeerse . She is the messiah of light like Saturn is of dark . Serenity have a bit of all the senshis power for now . She is also able to purify people . She is now dreesed in a white clok and mercury
In a light blue one .

Serenity : I can’t wait to visit Egypt !!

Amiko : Serenity , Egypt is very hot .

Serenity : And it’s a good deal I brought you along .

Amiko : Yeah so I could turn it into Antartica .

Serenity : Okay !! You have my permission .

Amiko : Don’t go giving everybody permission Serenity .

Serenity : Fine Amiko .

Amiko : Serenity , you are very good at drama acting , even Aunt Aprodite said so .

Serenity : I could be smart when I want to , Amiko .

Amiko : I know , you are alos very talented , you could paint and draw, you could sing , you could dance , you could play instruments, you are rich , you are beautiful , but why don’t you like any of the prince’s Queen Selenity picks .

Serenity : They all are handaome and stuff but I just don’t feel right . Why don’t you pick one of them instead ?

Amiko : You know me , In fact , we planetary princesses are known throughout the galaxy for our good looks and stuff .

Serenity : I know and Earth also admires us a lot too , especially that Prince Endymion . I hate him , he is so arrogant .

Amiko : They even builted shrines for us and I remember that they have the most of you Serenity .

Serenity : Amiko !!

Amiko : Ha Ha .

Serenity : Anyways I have to thank mother for letting us go to Egypt .

Amiko : But not without one of us .

Serenity : I knew how much you wanted to go and Aunty Athena doesn’t let you so I decided to go with you .

Amiko : Anyways who can withstand Serenity ‘s puppy dog eyes .

Serenity : I learned it from Lulu .

Amiko : your light retriever ?

Serenity : Yup , she taught me and I just improved .