Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting The Prince Of My Dreams ❯ Meeting You ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
MEETING YOU

After they landed , they had a shack ready for them . They settled in and decided to go to the marketplace to get gifts for the girls . They of course had money , but Amiko was giving them since she does calculation so good . They bought many things as Serenity accidentaly bumped into a person in a brown cloak . Immediately a rod was pinned to neck as she lay frozen . A second later , a sword was pinned to that person' s neck .

Amiko : Let her go

Person in dark blue : Do you know who’s neck do you have a sword pinned to ?

Amiko : Do you know whose neck you have your rod at ?

Person in dark blue : I am Seth , the high priest , and the person that your friend bumped into was the pharoah .

Amiko : So ?

Seth : You should bow down to him and me , or else you might not keep your head .

Amiko : You are going to be deadly punished for we have higher places than you two .

Serenity dogded his rod and walked back to Amiko . She put her hand at her sword .

Serenity : Stop .

Amiko : Yes , Serena .

Serenity : High priest Seth eh ? We shall see you very soon again .

Seth : No ones walks away from the pharoah and me .

Yami : Who are you two ?

Serenity smiled at him and it made him blush .

Amiko : Someone that could change your country’s future to iceland .

Serenity : hehe , someone who could change your games of shadows .

Seth : How would a low life peasant of yours know of the shadow games .

Sernity : Well we can’t answer you that .

Seth : Yes you can .

He snapped his fingers as guards surrounded them , Amiko was about to use her powers before Serenity stopped her .

Serenity : What do you want .

Yami : For you two to come with us to the palace .

Amiko : Fine .